Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission TNPSC Civil Judge Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Preliminary / Main Examination for PDF in Tamil mentioned below the page. www.tnpsc.gov.in Civil Judge Prelims / Main Exam Date & Exam centre Available here. TNPSC Civil Judge Pre-Syllabus 2019 Download, TNPSC Civil Judge Prelims Examination held on 24 November 2019 from Examination centre. TNPSC Civil Judge Prelims Syllabus get following the page. TNPSC Civil Judge Selection process, TNPSC Civil Judge Previous Year Question papers, TNPSC Civil Judge Main Examination Papers, TNPSC Civil Judge Sample Papers, TNPSC Civil Judge Model Papers, TNPSC Civil Judge Answer key & Result, TNPSC Civil Judge Viva voce Test, TNPSC Civil Judge Interview Details, TNPSC Civil Judge Document verification also provide our page below.
Official Notification – Check Here
TNPSC Civil Judge 2019 Prelims / Main Syllabus for PDF in Written Examination
Here is the good news for applicants of TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2019. Here we are giving full details of Tamilnadu State Civil Judge Syllabus as well as Tamil nadu Civil Judge Exam Pattern 2019. So applicants need to go through detailed Syllabus of TNPSC Civil Judge to get a clear idea on the question paper.
Therefore, candidates who wish to appear for the TNPSC Exam 2019 can now start their exam preparation by referring the Tamil Nadu Civil Judge Prelims & Mains Syllabus, TNPSC CJ Exam Pattern. TNPSC Civil Judge Main Syllabus provides subjects and subtopics of those subjects for the reference of aspirants. So willing & eligible contenders should download TN Civil Judge Syllabus PDF for Free of Cost.
Tamil Nadu PSC Civil Judge 2019 Recruitment Selection Method
The selection will be made in three successive stages viz., (i) Preliminary Examination for selection of applicants for admission to the Main Examination, (ii) Main Examination and (iii) Viva–Voce Test.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Personal Interview or
- Viva–Voce Test
- Document verification
TNPSC Civil Judge 2019 Recruitment Summary
Name of Examination – Civil Judge
Name of Organization – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission TNPSC
No of Vacancy – 176 Posts
Date of Examination – Prelims Exam 24 November 2019
Official Website – http://www.tnpsc.gov.in
Category – Syllabus & Exam Pattern
CERTIFICATE OF PHYSICAL FITNESS
Applicants selected for appointment to the post will be required to produce a certificate of physical fitness in the form prescribed below.
|Name of the post||Standard of Vision||Form of Certificate of Physical Fitness|
|Civil Judge||Standard-III or better||For posts other than Executive and Ministerial|
Note: The Tamilnadu PSC Civil Judge Test Pattern is present here. You can get awareness about subjects to cover, Weightage of the individual subject so that you can plan accordingly. In fact, preparation becomes simple if you have prior knowledge of what to cover and examination structure etc. Come to know about the TNPSC Civil Judge 2019 Exam Pattern in brief by referring the following tables.
Tamil Nadu PSC Civil Judge 2019 Recruitment Eligibility Details
For Practising Advocates/ Pleaders and Assistant Public Prosecutors: Must possess a Degree in Law of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or a State Act or an Institution recognised by the University Grants Commission, or any other equivalent qualification and enrolled in the Bar Council of Tamil Nadu or in the Bar Council of any other State in India.
Must be practising as an Advocate or Pleader in any Court on the date of Notification for recruitment to the post and must have so practised for a period of not less than 3 years on such date. OR
For Fresh Law Graduates: Must be a fresh Law Graduate possessing a degree in Law from a recognized University as mentioned in Clause-I (i) above, Must be eligible to be enrolled as an advocate.
Tamil Nadu PSC Civil Judge 2019 Preliminary / Main Written Examination Details
Exam Pattern for Tamil Nadu PSC Civil Judge 2019 Prelims
|S. No||Exam Type||Part||Concept Name||Number of Questions||Total Marks||Durations|
|A||Code of Civil Procedure||
|2||B||Code of Criminal Procedure|
- No candidate who has secured less than the minimum marks specified for the Preliminary Examination shall be eligible for Main Examination.
- The preliminary examination will consist of one paper of objective type based on the syllabus given below containing 100 multiple choice questions (both in Tamil and English), each carrying one mark.
- Maximum marks will be 100 and ‘1/2’ (half) mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer. The duration of the Preliminary examination will be two hours.
- The preliminary examination is conducted for the purpose of short listing the candidates and the marks obtained in the preliminary examination shall not be counted for determining the final order of merit of the candidates.
Syllabus for Tamil Nadu PSC Civil Judge 2019
- The Code of Civil Procedure, 1908
- The Negotiable Instruments Act, 1981
- The Transfer of Property Act, 1882
- The Indian Contract Act, 1872
- The Specific Relief Act,1963
- The Constitution of India
- The Tamil Nadu Buildings (Lease and Rent Control) Act, 1960 Tamil Nadu Regulation of
- Rights and Responsibilities of Landlords and Tenants Act, 2017 (Tamil Nadu Act 42 of 2017)
- The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973
- The Indian Penal Code,1860
- The Indian Evidence Act, 1872
The following Criminal Law Amendment Acts/Ordinances and Minor Acts:
- The Criminal Law (Amendment) Act, 1908
- The Criminal Law (Amendment) Act, 1932
- The Criminal Law (Amendment) Act, 1938
- The Criminal Law (Amendment) Ordinance, 1944
- The Criminal Law (Amendment) Ordinance, 1946
- The Criminal Law (Amendment) Act, 1952
- The Criminal Law (Amendment) Act, 1961
- The Criminal Law (Amendment) Amending Act, 1966
- The Criminal Law (Amendment) Act, 1972
- The Criminal Law (Amendment) Act, 1983
- The Criminal Law (Second Amendment) Act, 1983
- The Criminal Law (Amendment) Act, 1993
- The Criminal Law (Amendment) Act, 2005
- The Criminal Law (Amendment) Act, 2013
- The Criminal Minor Acts (including Information Technology Act, 2000; The Protection of
- Children from Sexual Offences Act, 2012).
- General Knowledge – Test of Reasoning and Mental ability.
Exam Pattern for TNPSC Civil Judge 2019 Main Exam
|Exam Types||Subjects Name||Marks||Durations|
WRITTEN (Descriptive Type)
|Translation Paper||100||3 Hours|
|Law Paper – I||100||3 Hours|
|The Law Paper- II||100||3 Hours|
|Law Paper- III||100||3 Hours|
- Question paper type is descriptive.
- Test has 4 sections.
- Each section has 100 marks and 3 hours time.
Syllabus for TNPSC Civil Judge 2019
Translation Paper: Translation of passages from English to Tamil and from Tamil to English. The passages will be from Pleadings, Depositions, Orders, Judgments and Documents.
Law Paper – I: The Code of Civil Procedure, 1908; The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973; The Indian Evidence Act, 1872; Principles of pleading and the Constitution of India (as Amended).
Law Paper – II: Framing of Issues and Writing of Judgments in Civil Cases.
Law Paper –III: Framing of charges and Writing of Judgments in Criminal Cases.
Viva-voce test shall be for sixty (60) marks.
The object of viva-voce test is to assess the suitability of the candidate for the cadre by judging the mental alertness, general knowledge, knowledge of law, grasp of procedural laws and principles of law, clear and logical exposition, balance of judgment, skills, attitude, ethics, power of assimilation, power of communication, character, suitability and intellectual depth, the like of the candidate, his/her tact and ability to handle various situations in the Court.
Candidates of all categories who have obtained a minimum of 18 marks in the viva-voce test alone are eligible for inclusion in the Select List.
The marks secured by a candidate in the Viva Voce Test shall be added to the total marks secured by him/her in the Main examination.
CENTRE FOR EXAMINATION
CENTRES FOR PRELIMINARY EXAMINATION:
|S. No||Name of Centre||Centre Code|
Written Examination Hall Rule or Important Note
Mobile Phones and other Articles Banned
Applicants are not allowed to bring cellular phone, calculators, watches and rings with Inbuilt Memory Notes etc., or any other electronic devices and nonelectronic devices such as P&G Design Data Book, books, notes, hand bags and recording devices either as separate piece or part of something used by the applicant such as watch or ring etc., to the examination hall / room on the date of examination.
Important Link for TNPSC Civil Judge
TNPSC Civil Judge Prelims Hall Ticket / Admit Card – Download Here
TNPSC Civil Judge Main Exam Hall Ticket / Admit Card – Download Here
TNPSC Civil Judge Answer Key / Solved Papers – Download Here
TNPSC Civil Judge Previous Papers & Model Papers – Download Here
TNPSC Civil Judge 2019 Verification Details
Submitting one passport size photograph and by producing their own identity documents (any one) like Aadhar Card, Identity Card, Passport, Driving License, Voters Card, Pan Card, Photo Identity Card issued by employer or educational institution etc.
- SSC (Standard 10th) or its equivalent mark sheet.
- Certificate of proof of date of birth (Standard 10th or its equivalent certificate or mark sheet indicating a date of birth or school leaving certificate indicating a date of birth).
- Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates, wherever applicable.
- Aadhar Card, Voter ID, PAN Card.
- Ration Card, College ID, Bank Passbook.
- Passport, Driving License.
- Any Valid ID Proof issued by Gazetted Officer.
Last 8 Years TNPSC Judicial Service Old Question Papers
- TNPSC Civil Judge Exam Question Papers Pdf – Check Here
- Tamil Nadu PSC Civil Judge Old Papers – Check Here
- TNPSC Civil Judge Solved Question Papers – Check Here
- TN Previous Papers for Civil Judge Exam – Check Here
- TNPSC Judiciary Service Model Papers with solutions- Check Here
- Tamil Nadu PSC Civil Judge Model Papers Free Pdf – Check Here
- TNPSC Judicial Service Exam Papers Pdf Download- Check Here
- tnpsc.gov.in Civil Judge Solved Papers – Check Here
- tnpsc.gov.in Previous Papers Free Download – Check Here
- TNPSC Civil Judge Question Paper- Check Here
- Tamil Nadu PSC Model Question Papers – Check Here
- TNPSC Judicial Service Solved Question Papers Free Pdf – Check Here
- TNPSC Civil Judge Practice Question Papers – Check Here
- Download TNPSC Civil Judge Exam Question Papers – Check Here
- TNPSC Prelims Previous Papers for Judicial Service – Check Here
Related Link For TNPSC TRB TET Examination
Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test Hall Ticket/Admit Card – Download Here
TN TRB Teacher Eligibility Test paper 1 & paper 2 Syllabus for pdf – Available here
Procedure to Download TNPSC Civil Judge 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official website http://www.tnpsc.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for TNPSC
Download TNPSC Civil Judge 2019 Previous Question Papers & Model papers – Check Here