Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission TNPSC DEO Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Mains Examination previous Year question Papers available here. TNPSC DEO Prelims / Main Exam Date and Exam Centre announced below the page. TNPSC District Educational Officer DEO Selection Process, TNPSC District Educational Officer DEO Eligibility and Notification for PDF in Tamil get following the page. Aspirants we are provide TNPSC District Educational Officer DEO Sample Papers, TNPSC District Educational Officer DEO Model Papers, TNPSC District Educational Officer DEO Old Examination Papers and etc. TNPSC District Educational Officer DEO Pre Examination conducted on 02nd March 2019 from examination centre. TNPSC District Educational Officer DEO Answer key, result, cut off, merit list and etc.
TNPSC District Educational Officer DEO 2019 Syllabus for PDF Download
As a matter of fact. we are officially updating the Tamil Nadu DEC Exam pattern with the Complete per & Mains Syllabus to make the candidate’s exam practice well and good in order to get more marks this TNPSC DEC Syllabus is very useful for the appliers. After completing the selection process the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission officials release the final merit list.
So stay with us for the TNPSC DEO Results 2019. Don’t waste your valuable time by surfing the internet for TNPSC DEO Syllabus 2019 along with TNPSC District Educational Officer (DEO) Exam Pattern 2019 on various websites. So, carry the TNPSC DEO Exam pattern to know each and every data collecting from the officials regarding the examination.
Eligibility or Qualification
Master’s Degree of any University recognised by the UGC in the State or a Degree of equivalent standard in any one of the following subjects with not less than 50% of Marks in the Master’s Degree Examination in any one of the following subjects:- Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry , Botany , Zoology, Economics , Geography , History ,Commerce, Tamil and English, (Provided that a candidate possessing a Degree of M.A or M.Sc. or an equivalent degree awarded under the grading system shall not be considered eligible for appointment unless he has obtained the said degree with “ O” or “A” or “B” Grade.) AND
B.T. or B.Ed. Degree of any recognized university in the State or a degree of equivalent standard. AND Must have studied Tamil under Part-I or Part-II of the Intermediate or Pre-University course or Higher Secondary Course.
|TNPSC DEO 2019 District Educational Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||District Educational Officer|
|Board of Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission TNPSC|
|No of Vacancy||20 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
MAIN WRITTEN EXAMINATION FEE Note: The Main Written Examination fee should be paid later only by those applicants who are admitted to the Main Written Examination based on the result of the Preliminary Examination and on receipt of intimation from the Commission, if they are not eligible for fee concession.
MOBILE PHONES AND OTHER ARTICLES BANNED
Except the permitted writing material (i.e. pen), applicants are not allowed to bring cellular phones, electronic or any other type of calculators, watches and rings with inbuilt memory notes, recording devices either as a separate piece or part of something used by the applicant such as watch or ring etc or any other electronic devices and non – electronic devices such as P&G design data book, mathematical and drawing instruments, log tables, stencils of maps, slide rules books, notes, loose sheets, rough sheets, hand bags etc., into the examination hall / room.
If they are found to be in possession of any such things or instruments, they will not be allowed to write the examination further, besides invalidation of answer paper and / or debarment. If it is considered necessary, they will be subjected to thorough physical search including frisking on the spot (For further details refer to the “Instructions to Applicants”).
Applicants are advised, in their own interest, not to bring any of the banned items including mobile phones to the venue of the examination, as arrangements for safekeeping of the same cannot be assured.
CONDUCT IN THE EXAMINATION HALL: No applicant should misbehave in any manner or create a disorderly scene in the examination hall or harass the staff employed by the Commission for the conduct of the examination. Any such misconduct will be viewed seriously and penalised.
TNPSC DEO 2019 District Educational Officer Written Examination Details
Syllabus for TNPSC DEO 2019 District Educational Officer
PRELIMINARY EXAMINATION: (OBJECTIVE TYPE) (DEGREE STANDARD)
Aptitude & Mental
MAIN WRITTEN EXAMINATION (DEGREE STANDARD)
Paper – I (Descriptive type)
Paper – II (Descriptive type)
Paper – III (Objective type)
Education – 200 Items
(B.Ed. course syllabus)
TNPSC DEO Syllabus 2019 – General Studies
- History – Mainly everything about India including Indian National Movement.
- Science (General)
- Current affairs – global and national both.
- General issues on environmental ecology, Climate change and Bio-diversity -that do not require subject specialization
- Indian Polity/Governance –Public Policy, Panchayati Raj, Political system, Constitution, Rights issues.
- Economic/Social development –demographics, poverty, sustainable development, Social sector initiatives, inclusion
- Geography- On global and national parameters study these aspects- Economic Geography, Social, Physical of India and the world
www.tnpsc.gov.in District Educational Officer TNPSC DEO Syllabus 2019 – Aptitude
- Time and Work.
- Races and Games.
- Height and Distance.
- Square Root and Cube Root.
- Time and Distance.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Problems on Ages.
- Decimal Fraction.
- Chain Rule.
- Surds and Indices.
- Compound Interest.
- Simple Interest.
- Permutation and Combination.
- Pipes and Cistern
- Boats and Streams
- Banker’s Discount.
- Stocks and Share.
- Volume and Surface Area.
- Allegation or Mixture.
- Problems on H.C.F and L.C.M
Tamil Nadu DEO Exam Syllabus 2019 – Mental Ability
- Similarities and Differences
- Space Visualization
- Relationship concepts
- Spatial Orientation
- Coding and Decoding
- Figurative Analogy
- Symbolic/Number Classification
- Figurative Classification
- Semantic Classification
- Figurative Series
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Non-Verbal Series
- Number Series
- Embedded Figures
- Semantic Analogy
- Venn Diagrams
- Arithmetic Number Series
- Visual Memory
Exam Pattern for TNPSC DEO 2019 District Educational Officer
|Subject||Duration||Maximum Marks||Qualifying marks for SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs, DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs||Qualifying marks for Others|
|Prelims Exam||3 Hours||300||90||120|
|Mains Exam (I, II, III Papers)||Each paper 3 Hours||Each Paper 300 marks||306||408|
|Interview & Record||120|
- The Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
- The Exam Will be of 50 Question With 100 Marks.
- The Time Duration For the Exam Will be 02 Hours.
- The exam is of Objective i.e it consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Duration of the exam is of 2 Hours.
- The exam consists of 100 Marks.
CENTRE FOR EXAMINATION: (A) CENTRES FOR PRELIMINARY EXAMINATION
|S. No||Name of Centre||Centre Code|
All recruitments by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission are purely merit based. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission hereby cautions the candidates against touts and agents cheating by making false promises of securing job through unfair means. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission shall not be responsible or liable for any loss that may be caused to any candidate on account of indulging in any sort of actions with such unscrupulous elements.
TNPSC District Educational Officer Old Papers – General Studies
Tamil Nadu PSC District Educational Officer Solved Papers PDF
www.tnpscexams.in DEO Sample Papers – Aptitude
Tamil Nadu PSC DEO Last Five Years Papers – Mental Ability
Read More: TNPSC DEO Prelims Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
Related Examination Details
- TNPSC DEO Previous Old Question Papers & District Educational Officer Model Papers
- TNPSC DEO Prelims Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 | www.tnpsc.gov.in District Educational Officer Previous Papers
- TNPSC DEO Result 2019 Tamil Nadu PSC District Educational Officer Results
- TNPSC DEO Hall Ticket / Admit Card 2019 | www.tnpsc.gov.in District Educational Officer Prelims Exam Date
- TNPSC DEO Answer Key 2019 Tamil Nadu PSC District Educational Officer Answer Sheet
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for TNPSC DEO 2019 District Educational Officer 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
|NOTIFICATIONS – 2018|
|01||37/2018||10.12.2018||09.01.2019||02.03.2019 FN||APPLY ONLINE|
|02||36/2018||04.12.2018||02.01.2019||02.03.2019 FN&AN||APPLY ONLINE|
|03||35/2018||26.11.2018||24.12.2018||02.03.2019 FN&AN||APPLY ONLINE|
TNPSC DEO 2019 District Educational Officer 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
TNPSC DEO 2019 District Educational Officer 2019 Notification – Check Here
TNPSC DEO 2019 District Educational Officer 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download TNPSC DEO 2019 District Educational Officer 2019 Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website www.tnpsc.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for TNPSC
Download TNPSC DEO 2019 District Educational Officer 2019 Interview Call Letter