Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission TNPSC Executive Officer Hall Ticket / Admit Card 2018 Download for Executive Officer Grade III & IV Interview Call Letter available here. TNPSC Executive Officer Exam Date & centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Candidates we are provide TNPSC Executive Officer Selection Process, TNPSC Executive Officer Eligibility, TNPSC Executive Officer Document verification and for more details get following the page. Aspirants are you searching for TNPSC Executive Officer Selection process, TNPSC Executive Officer Eligibility, TNPSC Executive Officer Document verification and etc. Candidates can able download TNPSC Executive Officer Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
TNPSC Executive Officer 2018 Grade III & IV admit Card / Hall Ticket Download
Visit the official site of TNPSC Executive Officer 2018 Grade III & IV and check more information. Go down this page and find a direct link. Have a look at this entire article to know the detailed information and updates on TNPSC Executive Officer 2018 Grade III & IV Admit Card 2018. Get ready to download TNPSC Executive Officer 2018 Grade III & IV Call Letter 2018 by using the registration number and password.
About Examination Board
Applications are invited only through online mode up to 03.12.2018 from applicants professing Hindu Religion only for direct recruitment against the vacancies (2017 – 2018, and 2018-2019) for the post of Executive Officer, Grade-III included in Group-VII-B Services. Offline mode of payment in the form of demand draft / postal order etc. will not be accepted and the applications forwarded with such modes of payment will be summarily rejected.
Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e., (i) Written Examination and (ii) Oral Test in the shape of an interview. Final selection will be made on the basis of the total marks obtained by the applicants at the Written Examination and Oral Test taken together subject to the rule of reservation of appointments. Applicant’s appearance in the Written Examination and Oral Test is compulsory. An applicant who has not appeared in any one of the papers for the Written Examination or the Oral Test will not be considered for selection, even if he/she secures qualifying marks for selection.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|TNPSC Executive Officer 2018 Grade III & IV Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Executive Officer Grade III & IV|
|Board of Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission TNPSC|
|No of Vacancy||65 + 55 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
tnpsc.gov.in @ TNPSC Executive Officer 2018 Grade III & IV Eligibility
A degree of any of the Universities recognized by the University Grants Commission. The qualification prescribed for this post should have been obtained by passing the required qualification in the order of studies viz., 10th + HSC or its equivalent + U.G. degree.
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||02 November 2018|
|Last Date for Submission Of Online Application||03 December 2018|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee through Bank||05 December 2018|
|Date of Examination||16 February 2019|
TNPSC Executive Officer 2018 Grade III & IV Hall Ticket Download
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
Mobile Phones and other Articles Banned
Applicants are not allowed to bring cellular phones, calculators, watches and rings with inbuilt memory notes etc., or any other electronic devices and non electronic devices such as P&G Design Data Book, books, notes, hand bags and recording devices either as separate piece or part of something used by the applicant such as watch or ring etc., to the examination hall / room on the date of examination.
Applicants are not allowed to bring into the examination hall, any article such as books, notes, loose sheets, electronic or any other type of calculators, mathematical 11 and drawing instruments, log tables, stencils of maps, slide rules, text books, rough sheets etc., except the permitted writing material (i.e. pen).
TNPSC Executive Officer 2018 Grade III & IV Written Examination Details
Syllabus for TNPSC Executive Officer 2018 Grade III & IV
Professional Knowledge in the area of Specialization
English (Writing Skills)
Professional Knowledge in the area of Specialization
Exam Pattern for TNPSC Executive Officer 2018 Grade III & IV
- If a candidate fails to secure qualifying marks even in one paper, he will be disqualified. Total marks for these two Papers will not be counted for the purpose of qualification.
- Questions in the Paper and II will be objective in nature and will be set in English languages.
- Candidates have to answer the questions on an OMR answer sheet using Blue / Black Ball Point pen only. For this Purpose candidates should bring Blue / Black Ball Point pens along with them.
- Marks obtained in Preliminary Written Test will have no relevance in the Final selection, which will be based on the marks obtained in Final Examination only.
- Papers I and II referred above will include questions that are subjective and objective in nature. They have to answer the questions using blue / black pen.
Request for change of centre / venue will not be entertained.
The Commission reserves the right to increase / decrease the number of examination centres and to re-allot the applicants.
Applicants should appear for the Written Examination / Certificate Verification/ Oral Test at their own expenses
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for TNPSC Executive Officer 2018 Grade III & IV
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
|NOTIFICATIONS – 2018|
|01||32/2018||02.11.2018||03.12.2018||17.02.2019 FN&AN||APPLY ONLINE|
|02||31/2018||02.11.2018||03.12.2018||16.02.2019 FN&AN||APPLY ONLINE|
TNPSC Executive Officer 2018 Grade III & IV Recruitment – Check Here
TNPSC Executive Officer 2018 Grade III & IV Notification – Check Here
TNPSC Executive Officer 2018 Grade III & IV Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download TNPSC Executive Officer 2018 Grade III & IV Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website tnpsc.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for TNPSC
Download TNPSC Executive Officer 2018 Grade III & IV Interview Call Letter