UPCPMT 2020 Application Form will be Issued to Candidates on the Official Site. It is a state level Entrance Exam of Uttar Pradesh which is Organised by the Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhayaya University, Kanpur. UPCPMT 2020 Exam Provides Admission to Candidates in Medical, Dental, Homeopathy, Ayurveda & Unani Courses. Get more details of UPCPMT 2020 Application Form, Registration, Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Application Procedures, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee from here,get all the latest announcement by tuning the official website.
UPCPMT 2020 Application Form
The application form can be filled through online mode only,candidates can fill the form from the official website.Application form will not be provided by individual, everyone can get from its official website of online mode.
UPCPMT 2020 application form will be available from second week of March 2020, every interested students are informed to fill the application form before third week of April 2020 as deadline to apply.
Candidates are required to upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and right hand thumb impression. Candidates must retain the hard copy of filled-in application form for further use.
UPCPMT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for UPCPMT 2020 Exam is as follows
- Candidates who are Applying for UPCPMT 2020 Exam must be 17 Years of Age as on 31st December in the Year of Examination.
- Candidates who are Applying for UPCPMT 2020 Examination must be a pre – Resident of Uttar Pradesh
- Candidates must have passed the Intermediate with PCB, PCMB as Important Subjects.
Candidates must log on to the Official Site of UPCPMT 2020 Regularly for Regular Updates and Details.
UPCPMT 2020 Application Fee
The Application Fee for UPCPMT 2020 Exam is as follows
- Candidates must need to pay RS.1400 for General and OBC Category Candidates
- Candidates who want to pay the Application Fee must pay it through Online Mode Only.
- Candidates must log on to the Official Site of UPCPMT 2020 for Paying the UPCPMT 2020 Application Fee.
- Candidates must pay the Fee Within the Specified Date and Time or before the Commencement of the Exam.
UPCPMT 2020 Important Dates
The important Dates for UPCPMT 2020 are as follows
Starting of online registration: 2nd week of March 2020
Last date to submit: 3rd week of April 2020
Admit card start available: 2nd week of May 2020
Exam date: 3rd week of may 2020
Result Announced: 1st week of June 2020
Counselling Begins: 4th week of June 2020
The above dates are only a expected, the official date will be coming soon.
UPCPMT 2020 Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern for UPCPMT 2020 are as follows
- UPCPMT 2020 Consists of 200 Questions.
- There will be 4 Sections based on the physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany.
- For Every Correct Answer 1 Mark will be Rewarded and for one Wrong Answer, no marks will be deducted.