Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission UPPSC Civil Judge Main Syllabus 2019 Judicial Service Civil Judge (PCS J) Exam Pattern & Previous Year Question Papers available here. UP PCS J Main Exam Date & Centre will be released soon at online. Candidates are you searching for UPPSC Civil Judge for Judicial Service Selection process, UPPSC Civil Judge for Judicial Service Eligibility, UPPSC Civil Judge for Judicial Service Document verification, UPPSC Civil Judge for Judicial Service Sample Papers, UPPSC Civil Judge for Judicial Service Model Papers, UPPSC Civil Judge for Judicial Service Old Examination papers, UPPSC Civil Judge for Judicial Service Previous Papers and etc. UP PCS J Civil Judge Answer Key, UP PCS J Civil Judge Result, UP PCS J Civil Judge Cut off, UP PCS J Civil Judge Merit List and etc.
UP PCS J Civil Judge 2019 Judicial Service Main Exam Syllabus for PDF
Hence, we are suggesting the applicants check the UPPSC Judge Judicial Service Exam Pattern which will define the exam scheme of UPPSC Written Test. Without having a proper idea about the UPPSC Exam Pattern, it is difficult to crack the examination. Here we also provided the UP Civil Judge Exam Pattern in addition to the UP PCS Judiciary Syllabus.
The UP Civil Judge Syllabus 2018 links are presented at the end of this page. All the Information about the UP PCS Civil Judge Syllabus can get here. Therefore, Refer the www.uppsc.up.nic.in Judicial Service Exam Pattern 2018 available on this page.
UPPSC PCS Pre Exam Date :
UPPSC PCS Main Exam Date : 17 June 2019
|UP PCS J Civil Judge 2019 Judicial Service Main Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Civil Judge (Junior Division)|
|Board of Organization||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission UPPSC|
|No of Vacancy||610 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
UP PCS J Civil Judge 2019 Judicial Service Main Written Examination Details
Syllabus for UP PCS J Civil Judge 2019 Judicial Service Main
- Law-I (Substantive Law)
- Law-II (Procedure and Evidence)
- Law-III (Penal, Revenue, and Local Laws)
Paper I General Knowledge
This paper may include questions based on topics relating to History of India and Indian Culture, Geography of India, Indian Polity, Current National Issues and topics of Social relevance, India and the World, Indian Economy, International Affairs and Institutions and development in the field of Science and Technology, Communications and Space. The nature and standards of questions in this paper will be such that a well educated person will be able to answer them without any specialized study.
Paper 2 Language
This paper will be of 200 marks. It shall comprise four question as specified below.
- Essay to be written in English – 60 marks
- English Précis writing – 60 marks
- Translation of passage from Hindi to English – 40 marks
- Translation of Passage from English to Hindi – 40 marks
Paper 3 Law-I (Substantive Law)
This paper will be of 200 marks. The question set will be restricted to the field covered by:- The law of contracts, the law of Partnership, the law concerning easements and torts, the Law relating to transfer of property including the principles of equity, specifically applicable thereto, the principal of Equity with special reference to the Law of trust and specific relief, Hindu Law and Mohammedan Law, and Constitutional Law. There shall be questions of 50 marks in relation to Constitutional Law alone.
Paper 4 Law-II (Procedure and Evidence)
This paper will be of 200 marks. Questions set will be restricted to the field covered by-the law of evidence, the Criminal Procedure Code and Code of Civil Procedure, including the principles of pleading. The question set will relate mainly to practical matters such as the framing of charges and issues the methods of dealing with the evidence of witnesses the writing of judgment and the conduct of cases generally but will not be restricted to them.
Paper 5 Law-III (Penal, Revenue and Local Laws)
This paper will be of 200 marks. Questions set will be restricted to the field covered by-Indian Penal Code, the Uttar Pradesh Zamindari Abolition and Land reforms Act 1951, Uttar Pradesh, Urban Buildings (Regulation of Letting, Rent and Eviction) Act, 1972, Uttar Pradesh Municipalities Act, U.P. Panchayat Raj Act, U.P. Consolidation of Holding Act, 1953, Uttar Pradesh Urban (Planning and Development) Act 1973, together with rules framed under the aforesaid Acts.
Interview: The interview will be of 100 marks. The suitability of candidates for employment in the Uttar Pradesh Judicial Service will be tested with reference to his merit giving due regard to his ability character, personality and physique.
Exam Pattern for UP PCS J Civil Judge 2019 Judicial Service Main
|Paper||Subjects||No. of Marks|
|4||Procedure and Evidence||200|
|5||Penal, Revenue and Local Laws||200|
- The written test was of Subjective Type.
- There were five composite paper in written exam.
- There were Two Papers of General Knowledge, Language & Three Papers of Law.
- This paper will be of 200 marks.
- Essay to be written in English 60 marks
- English Précis writing 60 marks
Previous Year Question Papers & Model Papers
- Download UPPSC Civil Judge Mains Exam Previous Papers.
- Click here for Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Civil Judge Previous Papers
- Download pdf of UPPSC Civil Judge (Junior Division) Model Papers
- UPPSC PCS Previous Question Papers
- Free PDF of UP PCS Practice Question Papers with Solutions
- Uttar Pradesh PSC PCS Previously Asked Questions and Answers
- uppsc.up.nic.in Civil Judge Previous Years Question Papers
- Get pdf of UPPSC Civil Judge Exam Practice Papers
- Click to download UPPSC 30th Judicial Service Exam Model Test Papers
- Get the pdf of UPPSC Civil Judge (Jr Division) Model Question Papers
- UPPSC Civil Judge Answer Key 2018 | UP Judicial Service Civil Judge Answer Paper
- Click here to download UP PSC Model Question Papers
- Free Download Uttar Pradesh PCS Model Question Papers for free of cost
- UP Judicial Service Civil Judge Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
- Uttar Pradesh Judicial Service Civil Judge Exam Question Papers
- UP PCS J Question Paper PDF
DENTITY VERIFICATION for UP PCS J Civil Judge 2019 Judicial Service Main
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
Candidates are required to come for registration and original certificate verification with duly filled in application in prescribed format, available in the official website and bring all certificates / testimonials, in original and a set of self attested photocopies of the same, in support of age, qualification and experience, for verification. Candidates are also required to bring two recent passport size colour photographs and self photo ID proof (Voter ID card / PAN card / Driving License / Aadhar card / Passport). Incomplete application in any form will be rejected.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Note: Shortlisted Candidates will be called for document verification/ counselling.
Related Examination Details
- UPPSC PCS J Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 | Uttar Pradesh Civil Judge (Jr. Division) Previous Papers
- UPPSC Civil Judge Previous Old Question Papers | UP PCS J Model Papers
- UPPSC Civil Judge Pre Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 | uppsc.up.nic.in Junior Division Call Letter
- UPPSC Civil Judge Main Exam Result 2019 | Uttar Pradesh Civil Judge PCS J Mains Result
- UPPSC Civil Judge Preliminary Exam Result 2019 | UP Civil Judge PCS J Pre Results
- UPPSC Civil Judge Result 2019 | UP Judicial Service Civil Judge Results
- UPPSC Civil Judge Answer Key 2019 | UP Judicial Service Civil Judge Answer Paper
UP PCS J Civil Judge 2019 Judicial Service Main Recruitment – Check Here
UP PCS J Civil Judge 2019 Judicial Service Main Notification – Check Here
UP PCS J Civil Judge 2019 Judicial Service Main Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download UP PCS J Civil Judge 2019 Judicial Service Main Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website uppsc.up.nic.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for UPPSC
Download UP PCS J Civil Judge 2019 Judicial Service Main Interview Previous Papers