Union Public Service Commission UPSC Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 Air Safety Officer, Asst Director of Operator, Deputy Director, Scientist B Interview Call Letter available here. UPSC Deputy Director Exam Date & centre will be announced soon at online. UPSC Deputy Director & Air Safety Officer Selection Process, UPSC Deputy Director & Air Safety Officer Eligibility, UPSC Deputy Director & Air Safety Officer Document verification and for more details get following the page. Aspirants we are provide UPSC Deputy Director & Air Safety Officer Syllabus for PDF Download here. UPSC Deputy Director & Air Safety Officer Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
UPSC Deputy Director & Air Safety Officer 2019 Admit Card Download
Some of the candidates are having the UPSC Deputy Director & Air Safety Officer Admit Card 2018 but they are missing the important documents. That is the reason we can mention the important details also for the candidates remembering. However, He will not allow any candidate who does not produce their UPSC Asst Director of Operator, Deputy Director, Scientist B Exam Call Letter 2018. So, Do carry your UPSC Deputy Director & Air Safety Officer Admit Card 2018 while going to appear for the written test.
The final selection for the post of UPSC Deputy Director & Air Safety Officer will be made on the basis of merit position in Written Examination (Written Based).
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|UPSC Deputy Director & Air Safety Officer 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Air Safety Officer, Asst Director of Operator, Deputy Director, Scientist B|
|Board of Organization||Union Public Service Commission UPSC|
|No of Vacancy||50 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
upsc.gov.in @ UPSC Deputy Director & Air Safety Officer 2019 Eligibility
Candidate should have Graduate.
Note: Degree/Diploma certificate as proof of educational qualification claimed. In the absence of Degree/Diploma certificate, provisional certificate along with mark sheets pertaining to all the academic years.
Note: The complete details regarding Online Application, Qualification, Procedure of Examination, General Instructions, How to apply and other relevant information shall be available for the candidates in the detailed Advertisement which will be uploaded on the official website of upsc.gov.in.
Admit Card / Hall Ticket Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
A candidate will be eligible to get the benefit of community reservation only in case the particular caste to which the candidates belong is included in the list of reserved communities issued by the Central Government. If a candidate indicates in his/her application form that he/she belongs to SC/ST/OBC/General category but subsequently writes to the Commission to change his/her category, such request shall not be entertained by the Commission.
UPSC Deputy Director & Air Safety Officer 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for UPSC Deputy Director & Air Safety Officer 2019
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Logical Reasoning
- General Knowledge
- General English
- Computer Awareness
Exam Pattern for UPSC Deputy Director & Air Safety Officer 2019
- The candidates will have option to give their answer in English (except for test of English Language).
- The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
- There will be 100 Questions/ Marks.
- The question paper will consist of 100 questions on General Intelligence & Reasoning, questions on English Language and questions on Professional Knowledge.
- The time duration will be 2 hours.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants.
Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
UPSC CDS Previous Old Question Papers | Combined Defence Services Model Papers
UPSC CDS 1 Answer Key 2019 | Combined Defence Services 1 Answer Paper
UPSC CDS 1 Result 2019 | upsc.gov.in Combined Defence Services 1 Results
UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Result 2019, AC Exam Results
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for UPSC Deputy Director & Air Safety Officer 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
UPSC Deputy Director & Air Safety Officer 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
UPSC Deputy Director & Air Safety Officer 2019 Notification – Check Here
UPSC Deputy Director & Air Safety Officer 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download UPSC Deputy Director & Air Safety Officer 2019 Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website upsc.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for UPSC
Download UPSC Deputy Director & Air Safety Officer 2019 Interview Call Letter