West Bengal Public Service Commission WBPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector MVI Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2019 Download Interview Call letter from www.pscwbonline.gov.in. WBPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector MVI Written Exam Date & Exam Centre mentioned will be soon. WBPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector MVI Syllabus & Exam Pattern, WBPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector MVI Selection Process, Eligibility, Education Qualification, WBPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector MVI Recruitment Notification, WBPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector MVI Document verification, WBPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector MVI Screening Test, Personal Interview, WBPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector MVI Call Letter Download, WBPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector MVI Selection List, WBPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector MVI Notification Details also provide our page.
WBPSC MVI 2019 Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment Notification Details
Applications in the prescribed format given at the Commission’s website at http:// www.pscwbapplication.in are invited from Indian Citizens and such other nationals as are declared eligible by Govt. of India for recruitment to the under mentioned post which is temporary but likely to be permanent.
Are you looking for the WBPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Admit Card 2019 Download Link? Then, you are at the correct place to get the WBPSC MVI Hall Ticket 2019 Download link. Through this article, you can get the quick links to download WBPSC MVI Exam Admit Card 2019. All applicants are advised to Download WBPSC Admit Card for Motor Vehicle Inspector Exam without fail. Because without the Hall Ticket, the applicants are not allowed to write the exam. So, all applicants are advised to carry the WB Motor Vehicle Inspector Admit Card 2019 to the exam hall without fail.
WBPSC MVI 2019 Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment Details
Name of Examination – Motor Vehicle Inspector MVI
Board of Organization – West Bengal Public Service Commission PSCWB
No of Vacancies – 74 Posts
Category – Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Date of Examination – Update Soon
Official website – www.pscwbonline.gov.in
www.pscwbonline.gov.in @ WBPSC MVI 2019 Motor Vehicle Inspector Qualification
- Must have passed Madhyamik examination or its equivalent examination from a recognized Board or Council;
- Must have a diploma in automobile or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institution duly approved by AICTE/WBSCTE or its equivalent.
- Must have a minimum of two years’ experience in a Workshop/Factory of Automotive O.E.M. (Original Equipment Manufacturer) or O.E.M.-authorized Workshop / Service Centre duly registered by a competent Government/Local Body Authority;
- Must possess a Driving Licence for heavy vehicles.
WBPSC MVI 2019 Motor Vehicle Inspector Selection Method
The prescribed ‘essential qualifications’ are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle applicants to be called in for the interview. Where the number of applications received in response to the advertisement is large and it is not convenient or possible for the Commission to interview all the applicants the Commission may restrict the number of candidates for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of either higher qualifications in the relevant subjects/higher standard of marks/grade obtained in the essential qualifications or experience in relevant field higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement or on the basis of a Screening Test/Written Test. The Commission may fix qualifying cut-off marks for all the categories of the vacancies in each level of examination, i.e. written, interview and aggregate.
In the Cases Of Screening Test/ Written Test, Candidates Suffering From Blindness Or Low Vision Will Be Allowed The Help Of A Scribe, If Required. The Scribe Should Not Possess Educational Qualification Higher Than the Requisite Qualification For The Post.
- Written/Screening Test
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
WBPSC MVI 2019 Motor Vehicle Inspector Written Examination Details
Syllabus for WBPSC MVI 2019 Motor Vehicle Inspector
- Numerical Ability
- English Language
- Vehicle Maintenance
- Mechanical Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
Exam Pattern for WBPSC MVI 2019 Motor Vehicle Inspector
|Examination Type||Papers||Subject Name||No of Questions||Time Duration|
|Objective Type||Paper I||Diploma standard||200 Questions||3 Hrs|
|Subject paper in Mechanical Engineering|
|Paper II||General Studies (HSC Standards)||100 Questions||2 Hrs|
|Mental Ability and Aptitude (SSLC
WBPSC Hall Ticket 2018 for Motor Vehicle Inspector Exam
Hwy Folks here is the good news for all of you. Soon West Bengal Public Service Commission will be releasing the Hall Tickets for the candidates who have applied for WBPSC MVI Jobs 2018. As per the statement of WBPSC, WPSB Admit cards will be issued only the eligible candidates. Without the WBPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Hall Ticket 2018 candidates will not be allowed to write the exam
Meritorious Sportspersons: Meritorious Sportspersons in the area of International Competition, National Competition, Inter-University Tournament and National Sports/Games for School Education in the following list of Sports:- (i) Athletics (including Track and Field events), (ii) Badminton, (iii) Basket Ball, (iv) Cricket, (v) Football, (vi) Hockey, (vii) Swimming, (viii) Table Tennis, (ix) Volley Ball, (x) Tennis, (xi) Weight Lifting, (xii) Wrestling, (xiii) Boxing, (xiv) Cycling, (xv) Gymnastics, (xvi) Judo, (xvii) Rifle Shooting, (xviii) Kabaddi and (xix) Kho-Kho – vide Govt. of West Bengal, Labour Department Notification No. 49-EMP/1M-25/98 dated 1st March, 2011.
Important Details for Examination Hall
Mobile Phones, Bluetooth or any other communication device are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted. Any infringement of this instruction shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
Details Available on WBPSC MVI 2019 Motor Vehicle Inspector
- Exam Conducting Board Name
- Name of the Exam Participant
- Exam Name
- Hall Ticket Number
- Date of Birth of the Applicant
- Gender (ST/ SC/ BC/ General).
- Registration Number or Enrollment ID
- Exam Date
- Examination Center details (Name, Code & Address)
- Exam Timings and Reporting Time
- Important Guidelines for the Exam
- Space for Signature of the Invigilator
- Photograph & Signature of the Applicants
Essential Supporting documents required: (1) Two recent and identical passport size photographs duly signed by the candidate on the front portion of both (one to be pasted on the top right corner of the application and the other to be stitched/stapled with the application); (2) One self-addressed envelope of the size of 25 cm x 11 cm with postal stamp of Rs. 5/- affixed thereon. (3) Photocopy of self-attested documents in support of date of birth, educational qualifications, knowledge in Computer, Caste Certificate and Identity Card issued from the Labour Deptt. Govt. of West Bengal (Employment Exchange Card) and (4) Indian Postal Order to be enclosed with the application.
Original and photocopies of following documents (photocopies of all documents should be self-attested by the candidate)
- Date of birth certificate
- Caste certificate
- All Education certificates
- ITI Mark sheet and National Trade Certificate
- AADHAR card
- Copy of Apprentice Portal Registration confirmation email
- CORRECTED NAMES AND ADDRESSES OF THE VENUES OF THE UPCOMING COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION FOR RECTT. TO THE POST OF SUB-INSPECTOR IN THE SUBORDINATE FOOD AND SUPPLIES SERVICE, GRADE-III, 2018
- » ADVERTISEMENT FOR RECTT. TO THE POSTS OF MOTOR VEHICLES INSPECTOR (NON-TECHNICAL) IN THE TRANSPORT DEPT., GOVT. OF W.B. (ADVT. NO. 1/2019)
- » IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING WEST BENGAL CIVIL SERVICE (EXE.) ETC. (PRELIMINARY) EXAMINATION, 2019
- » SCHEDULE, SCHEME AND SYLLABUS OF WRITTEN EXAM. FOR RECTT. TO THE POSTS OF ASSISTANT ARCHITECT IN THE WEST BENGAL GENERAL SERVICE UNDER THE PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT, GOVT OF W.B. (ADVT. NO 16(3)/2018)
WBPSC MVI 2019 Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment – Check Here
WBPSC MVI 2019 Motor Vehicle Inspector Official Notification – Check Here
WBPSC MVI 2019 Motor Vehicle Inspector Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
Procedure to Download WBPSC MVI 2019 Motor Vehicle Inspector Admit Card/Hall Ticket
Visit official website www.pscwbonline.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for WBPSC
Download WBPSC MVI 2019 Motor Vehicle Inspector Interview Call letter