Women and Child Development Department WCD Kolar Anganwadi Helper Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 Previous Year Question Papers availble here. WCD Kolar Anganwadi Worker Exam Date & centre will be announced soon at online. WCD Kolar Anganwadi Helper Selection Process, WCD Kolar Anganwadi Helper Eligibility, WCD Kolar Anganwadi Helper Document verification, WCD Kolar Anganwadi Helper Notification, WCD Kolar Anganwadi Helper Selection List and for more details get following the page. Dear Candidates we are provide WCD Kolar Anganwadi Helper Sample Papers, WCD Kolar Anganwadi Helper Model Papers, Old Examination papers, Previous Papers also get below the page. WCD Kolar Anganwadi Helper Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
WCD Kolar Anganwadi Helper 2018 Syllabus for PDF Download
We are also providing guidance for the exam participants by providing proper information about WCD Kolar Anganwadi Helper Previous Papers with Solutions, Preparation Tips, Exam Study Materials, etc. Manage your time in the WCD Kolar Examination 2018 with an effective practice and score good marks. Also, in addition to the syllabus you can also check the WCD Anganwadi Worker Exam Pattern.
With the help of this WCD Kolar Exam Pattern 2018 applicants can easily prepare for the exam. Check out the below table for Kolar Anganwadi WCD Test Pattern 2018. Visit www.anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in and know more about WCD Kolar Anganwadi Worker & Helper Syllabus 2018.
Eligibility or Qualification
For Anganwadi Worker, Post aspirants must pass 10th Class in a recognized board.
For Anganwadi Worker, Post aspirants have 4th Class in a recognized board
|WCD Kolar Anganwadi Helper Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 Summary|
|Name of Exam||Librarian, Trainee Graduate Teacher, TGT, Art Education Teacher, Primary Teacher|
|Board of Organization||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board RSMSSB|
|No of Vacancy||50 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in @ WCD Kolar Anganwadi Helper Selection Process
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
WCD Kolar Anganwadi Helper 2018 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for WCD Kolar Anganwadi Helper 2018
Reasoning & Numerical Abilities
WCD Kolar Anganwadi Helper Syllabus
- Various national health programs
- Pregnant care
- Information on Common Ailments
- The importance of food in various stages of life
Kolar Anganwadi WCD Reasoning Syllabus
- Verbal Reasoning
- Verification of truth of the Statement
- Eligibility Test
- Data Sufficiency
- Situation Reaction Test
- Direction Sense Test
- Word Sequence
- Series Completion
- Alpha- Numeric Sequence Puzzle
- Blood Relations
- Assertion and Reasoning
- Puzzle Test
- Test on Alphabets
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Coding- Decoding
- Operations of Mathematics
- Venn Diagrams
- Missing Characters
- Sequential Output training
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Dot Situation
- Forming figures and analysis
- Cubes and Dice
- Construction of squares and Triangles
- Rules Detection
- Analytical Reasoning
- Paper Folding
- Identical figure groupings
- Paper Cutting
- Water Images
- Completion Incomplete Pattern
- Mirror Images
- Figure Matrix
- Spotting embedded figures
WCD Anganwadi Helper Child Health And Elementary Education Syllabus
- Group work
- Managing the Team Members
- Development concept and the main challenges
- Leadership Development
- Leadership Qualities
- Attributes and skills
- Understanding their Abilities
- Contemporary social problems
- Five Year Development Plans
- Internal Governance
- Communication and Counseling skills based on two unread passages
WCD Kolar Anganwadi Worker General Knowledge Syllabus
- History, Culture, Traditions & Festivals
- Basic GK
- Basic Computer
- Indian Economy
- Famous Days & Dates
- Indian Politics
- Famous Books & Authors
- Indian Culture
- Inventions in the World
- Indian Parliament
Exam Pattern for WCD Kolar Anganwadi Helper 2018
|Sr. No.||Subject Name|
|2||Nutrition And Health Vaccination|
|3||Child Health And Elementary Education|
Negative marking will be applicable only in Part II of the written examination and deduction of 0.25 marks will be made for each wrong answer.
Part 1 consists of 20 questions for 20 marks.
Part 2 consists of 80 questions for 80 marks.
Duration of the Exam is 2 Hours.
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material.
All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for WCD Kolar Anganwadi Helper 2018
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Previous Year Question Papers
- WCD Kolar Anganwadi Worker Old Papers – Reasoning
- WCD Kolar Anganwadi Helper Sample Papers – General Knowledge
- www.anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in Model Papers – Nutrition & Health Vaccination
- WCD Kolar Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper Answer Key 2018 PDF
- WCD Kolar Previous Papers – Child Health And Elementary Education
WCD Kolar Anganwadi Helper 2018 Recruitment – Check Here
WCD Kolar Anganwadi Helper 2018 Notification – Check Here
WCD Kolar Anganwadi Helper 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download WCD Kolar Anganwadi Helper 2018 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official website anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for WCD Kolar
Download WCD Kolar Anganwadi Helper 2018 Previous Year Question Papers