Indian Railways, West Central Railway Act Apprentice Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 Download for Interview Call Letter available here. West Central Railway Act Apprentice Exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. Aspirants we are mentioned West Central Railway Act Apprentice Selection Process, West Central Railway Act Apprentice Eligibility, West Central Railway Act Apprentice Document verification and etc. West Central Railway Act Apprentice Syllabus and Test Pattern get following the page. West Central Railway Act Apprentice Answer Key, Result, Cut off,. Merit List and etc.
West Central Railway Act Apprentice 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
To pass the exam, a candidate can start the preparation for the exam. The admit card will be available soon on the official website. You can also see here the link and procedure for downloading the admit card. These steps will be providing you necessary information to obtain your WCR Admit Card 2019 from the official site. Also we are here indicating the direct links from WCR Website to fetch West Central Railway Admit Card 2019. Participants are advised to go through the official links and then download the RRC Jabalpur Hall Ticket 2019.
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material. All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
|West Central Railway Act Apprentice 2019 Admit Card Summary|
|Name of Exam||Act Apprentice|
|Board of Organization||West Central Railway|
|No of Vacancy||1273 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in @ West Central Railway Act Apprentice 2019 Eligibility or Qualification
If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for West Central Railway Act Apprentice job 2019.
RRB calls for eligible applicants through “Employment News” (A publication of the Government of India). The publication of employment notification has been started recently on the Internet website. The applications are scrutinized for eligibility and the eligible candidates are called for a written examination with call letters being sent a month in advance of the date of the examination.
The examinations are generally held in Bhopal, Jabalpur depending upon the number of candidates. If the candidates are in large numbers, the exam may be held in Nagpur & Indore as necessary.
Selection Process for West Central Railway Act Apprentice 2019
Only single online application has to be submitted by the candidate to the RRB of their choice for all the notified posts of that RRB through the link provided on the official website.
The entire recruitment process shall involve a Computer Based Test(CBT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Document Verification. The date, time and venue for all the activities, namely, CBT, PET and DV or any other additional activity as applicable shall be fixed by the RRBs and shall be intimated to the eligible candidates in due course. Request for postponement of any of the above activity or for change of venue, date and shift will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Medical Test
- Document verification (DV)
West Central Railway Act Apprentice 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for West Central Railway Act Apprentice 2019
- General Mathematics
- General Intelligence and Reasoning
- General Science
- General Awareness on Current Affairs
Exam Pattern for West Central Railway Act Apprentice 2019
|Exam Types||Name of subjects||Marks||Durations|
|Computer Based Test (objective)||General Mathematics||25||90 Minutes|
- Candidates will be shortlisted for Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) in 1:5 ratio (category-wise) of the advertised vacancies based on their performance in Written Test.
- The Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) will be held in Kolkata and will cover MS Office (i.e.MS Word, MS Excel and Power Point).
- Candidates will be shortlisted for Interview in 1:3 ratio (category-wise) of the advertised vacancies based on the combined performance in Written Test and Computer Proficiency Test. The process of Interview will also be conducted West Bengal.
- Candidates called for Written Test/Computer Proficiency Test (CPT)/ Interview shall not be entitled to reimbursement of any travelling expenses.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants.
Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
HALL TICKET DOWNLOAD
Candidates can verify their eligibility status from the website of RRBs. SMS and email messages will be sent to all eligible candidates about the e-call letter upload details. Eligible candidates can download e-call letter (along with e-call letter for Scribe, wherever applicable) from the RRBs websites about 10 days before the date of the CBT / PET/ Document Verification (as applicable) The call letter will not be sent to candidates by post.
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for West Central Railway Act Apprentice 2019
Degree certificate along with mark sheets pertaining to all the academic years as proof of educational qualification claimed. In the absence of Degree certificate, provisional certificate along with mark sheets pertaining to all the academic years will be accepted.
Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent certificate indicating date of birth, or mark sheet of Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent issued by Central/State Board indicating Date of Birth in support of their claim of age. Where date of birth is not available in certificate/mark sheets, issued by concerned Educational Boards, School leaving certificate indicating Date of Birth will be considered (like in case of state).
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
West Central Railway Act Apprentice 2019 Recruitment– Check Here
West Central Railway Act Apprentice 2019 Notification – Check Here
West Central Railway Act Apprentice 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download West Central Railway Act Apprentice 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official website http://www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for West Central Railway
Download West Central Railway Act Apprentice 2019 Interview Call Letter