All India Institute of Medical Sciences AIIMS Bhubaneswar Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2020 Download for PDF in Previous Year Question Papers available here. AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Exam Date & centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Candidates we are provide AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Selection process, AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Eligibility, Notification and etc. AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Sample Papers, Model papers, Old Examination Papers and etc. AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Answer key, Result, Cut of, Merit List and etc.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident 2020 Syllabus for PDF Download
On this page, we are providing latest Syllabus about AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident exam. Applied aspirants can check the AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Syllabus along with Nursing Officer Exam Pattern here. AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Exam Syllabus consist of multiple choice questions. Therefore, interested applicants are requested to go through the complete article and download the AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Syllabus for better preparation. We have also provided the Latest AIIMS Bhubaneswar Exam Pattern. Hence, without wasting time check the entire details here.
Official Notification – Check Here
Eligibility or Qualification
Postgraduate Medical degree viz. MD/MS/DM/M.Ch/DNB in their respective disciplines recognized by MCI /Institute of National Importance.
Note: In case of those who have appeared for exam. / viva voce and result is yet to be declared then applicant will be allowed to appear in theory and / or interview provisionally. In such cases a bonafide certificate duly signed by the Head of the Institute / Competent authority regarding continuation of the course and probable date of completion of tenure may be produced / uploaded in the online application.
|AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Senior Resident|
|Board of Organization||All India Institute of Medical Sciences AIIMS Bhubaneswar|
|No of Vacancy||95 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Written examination will only be conducted when number of applicants are more than three times than the number of posts advertised. However, there will be no written test for the post against which less number of applications are received than the vacancies.
Director, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar will have the discretion to decide for which post written examination to be conducted and for which post there will be no written examination. The decision thereof will be final.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Written Examination Details
Exam Pattern for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident
- The written examination of 80 marks will be based on the MCQ in the subject concerned and 20 marks for personal interview will be conducted at AIIMS, Bhubaneswar.
- The date of written examination and personal interview will be uploaded in AIIMS, Bhubaneswar website (aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in).
- Candidates will be sent intimation about the written examination and/or personal interview through the Institute website.
- The merit list (selected and waiting list) for all categories i.e UR/OBC/SC/ST shall be prepared on the basis of combined marks of written test and personal interview or only Personal Interview.
Syllabus for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident
- General Awareness
- General Knowledge
- Numerical Ability
- Fundamentals of Nursing.
- Community Health Nursing.
- Environmental Hygiene.
- Health Education & Communication Skills.
- Medical-Surgical Nursing.
- Nursing Management.
- Computers in Nursing.
- First Aid.
- Paediatric Nursing.
- Personal Hygiene.
- Anatomy & Physiology.
- Psychiatric Nursing.
- Mental Health.
- Midwifery & Gynaecological Nursing, etc.
- Pipes and Cisterns.
- Time and Work.
- Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F.
- Compound Interest.
- Numbers and Ages.
- Problems on Trains.
- Races and Games.
- Permutations and Combinations.
- Quadratic Equations.
- Time and Distance.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Problems on Numbers.
- Odd Man Out.
- Simple Interest.
- Mixtures and Allegations.
- Simple Equations.
- Boats and Streams.
- Profit and Loss.
- Indices and Surds.
- Simplification and Approximation.
- Sentence Completion.
- Spelling Test.
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Passage Completion.
- Sentence Improvement.
- Spotting Errors.
- Active and Passive Voice.
- Para Completion.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Joining Sentences.
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Fill in the blanks.
- Verbal Reasoning.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Data Interpretation.
- Logical Reasoning
- Non-Verbal Reasoning.
- Analytical Reasoning.
- Basic Computer.
- Indian Economy.
- Indian Politics.
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Indian Culture.
- Indian History.
- Indian Parliament.
- Inventions in the World.
- Famous Books and Authors.
The Interview will carry 20 marks to be based on Clinical evaluation/Laboratory testing. There is no cut off mark for the interview. The merit list shall be prepared on the basis of combined marks of Written Test and Interview.
If insufficient number of candidates are eligible, then the written examination may not be held as per Institute guidelines – selection will be based on Interview.
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed).