All India Institute of Medical Sciences AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 download for pdf available here. AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Exam Date & Centre also provide our page. AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer selection Process, AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Eligibility, AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Notification and for more details get following the page. Dear Applicants are you searching for AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Exam Syllabus for pdf in download link below the page. AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Previous Year Question papers, AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Old Examination papers, AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Sample Papers, AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Model Papers, AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Answer Key & Result, AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Document verification and etc.
AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download PDF
Downloaded AIIMS Nursing Officer Syllabus 2019 contains subjects and subtopics of each subject. The important information for all the applicants is obtaining the good marks in AIIMS Bhopal Senior Nursing Officer Exam is not an easy task. Individuals view the whole information about the Exam by referring AIIMS Delhi Exam Pattern.
Observe the Updated AIIMS Delhi Group B Exam Pattern 2019 to know necessary details like question paper structure, type of the exam subject names, total no. of questions, marks and test duration. So all the aspirants are suggested to refer AIIMS Exam Syllabus after completion of application process.
AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer 2019 Recruitment Selection Process
Method of Process
Candidates who meet the qualifying criteria and whose online application has been accepted will be shortlisted for the written test. Based on their performance in the written test, Candidates will be shortlisted for interview. Selection will be based on the performance of the candidate in both the written test and interview.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
The On-line Registration will be closed by 2019. The candidature of such applicants who fails to complete the online registration by the stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
|AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer 2019 Recruitment Summary|
|Name of Exam||Nursing Officer|
|Board of Organization||All India Institute of Medical Sciences AIIMS Delhi|
|No of Vacancy||503 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
www.aiimsexams.org @ AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer 2019 Qualification Details
B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing/ B.Sc Nursing Or B.Sc (Post-certificate)/Post Basic B. Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute or University and registered as Nurse & Midwife in State/Indian Nursing Council OR Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute/Board or Council and Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State/Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute/Board or Council.
Written test will be held as per the following schedule:
|Date of Written Examination||Cities in which Examination will be held||Date of Declaration of Result|
|15 Sep 2019||Major cities in India||Available soon|
AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer 2019 Recruitment Written Examination Details
Syllabus for AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer
- General Awareness and Aptitude
- General English
- Basic Computer Knowledge and Nursing Informatics
- Nursing Subjects
New AIIMS Delhi Exam Syllabus 2019 – Aptitude
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F
- Time and Distance
- Compound Interest
- Quadratic Equations
- Simple Interest
- Problems on Trains
- Simple Equations
- Odd Man Out
- Simplification and Approximation
- Ratio and Proportion
- Mixtures and Allegations
- Indices and Surds
- Volumes Profit and Loss
- Races and Games
- Time and Work Partnership
- Permutations and Combinations
- Numbers and Ages
- Boats and Streams
- Problems on Numbers
General English Topics in AIIMS Delhi Group B Exam
- Para Completion
- Sentence Improvement
- Idioms and Phrases
- Joining Sentences
- Fill in the blanks
- Spotting Errors
- Passage Completion
- Sentence Arrangement
- Spelling Test
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Active and Passive Voice
- Sentence Completion
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Syllabus – Nursing Subjects
- Fundamentals of Nursing
- Medical-Surgical Nursing
- Environmental Hygiene
- First Aid
- Psychiatric Nursing
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Nursing Management
- Computers in Nursing
- Midwifery & Gynaecological Nursing
- Personal Hygiene
- Health Education & Communication Skills
- Community Health Nursing
- Mental Health
- Paediatric Nursing
Delhi AIIMS Group B Syllabus – Reasoning
- Verbal Reasoning
- Analytical Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
- Data Interpretation
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Data Sufficiency
www.aiimsexams.org Syllabus – General Knowledge
- Basic Computer
- Famous Days & Dates
- History, Culture, Traditions & Festivals
- Indian Parliament
- Basic GK
- Indian History
- Indian Economy
- Inventions in the World
- Indian Culture
- Famous Books & Authors
- Indian Politics
Exam Pattern for AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer
|Sr.No||Type of the Exam||Topics Names|
|1||Objective Type||General Awareness and Aptitude|
|3||Basic Computer Knowledge and Nursing Informatics|
The written test will consist of Objective type questions from basic Engineering subjects, in the respective disciplines / specializations and General Aptitude. The list of candidates short-listed in the written test for the interview, will be published on the BEL website (tentatively during 3 rd week of September 2019).
- The Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
- The Exam will be Conduct Papers
- There will be Two Section for Each Paper; Section-A will be of 1. General Awareness. 2. General Intelligence & Reasoning ability. 3. Arithmetical & General Aptitude. 4. Test of Hindi Language & Comprehension. 5. Test of English Language & Comprehension.
- Section B will be based on the subject concerned as per the qualification prescribed for the post.
- There Will be a Negative Marking of 0.25 Marks/Questions.
Download AIIMS Senior Nursing Officer Old Question Papers
- All India Institute Medical Sciences Delhi Nursing Officer Old Year Question Papers – General Knowledge
- Download Delhi AIIMS Nursing Officer Exam Model Question Papers free pdf
- AIIMS Bhopal Nursing Officer Previous Question Papers Pdf Download
- Bhopal AIIMS Sr. Nursing Officer Solved Papers
- AIIMS Bhopal Nursing Officer Exam Question Papers with solutions
- Check AIIMS Bhopal Senior Nursing Officer Previous Papers Free Pdf
- AIIMS Bhopal Nursing Officer Recruitment Test Papers with answers
- Free Download AIIMS Bhopal Senior Nursing Officer Old Papers
- AIIMS Bhopal Nursing Officer Practice Papers with Answer key
- Download AIIMS Bhopal Nursing Officer Solved Question papers
- AIIMS Bhopal Nursing Officer Exam Papers Pdf for free of cost
- Free Pdf of AIIMS Bhopal Sr Nursing Officer Key Papers
Syllabus for PDF
All information / updates pertaining to this advertisement including Scheme of
Examination, Syllabus, and Result etc. will only be displayed on the AIIMS website
www.aiimsexams.org alongwith the respective AIIMS website.
he decision of the Competent Authority of concerned AIIMS in all matters relating to
eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, penalty for false information,
mode of conduct of examination(s), allotment of examination centres, selection and
allotment of posts/ organizations to selected candidates will be final and binding on the
candidates and no enquiry/ correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
ADMIT CARD / HALL TICKET
The candidates are required to bring Admit Card downloaded from AIIMS website at the time 9 of Online (Computer Based) Mode Recruitment Examination and hand over the same to the Invigilator after completion of Examination, failing which their candidature/performance in the Online (CBT) mode Recruitment Examination will not be considered. The candidates are also required to bring two (2) colour photographs as uploaded on the Registration form along with Admit card, as one photograph will be pasted on the Admit card and another one will be pasted on the Attendance sheet during the examination
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested, viz.: i) Copy of downloaded Registration Slip of on-line application form. ii) Copy of downloaded Admit Card. iii) Certificate showing the Date of Birth. iv) Caste certificate if applied under SC/ST/OBC category issued by the competent authority. v) Disability Certificate, if applied under PWD category. vi) ‘No Objection Certificate’ if in regular employment. vii) Experience certificate, if any.
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
How to Download AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official website www.aiimsexams.org
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for AIIMS
Download AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer 2019 Previous Year Question Papers