Allahabad High Court Group D Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 Download for Process Server, Tube Well Operator Cum Electrician, Chowkidar Interview Call Letter available here. Allahabad High Court Group D Exam Date & centre will be announced soon at online. Dear candidates can able download Allahabad High Court Group D selection process, Allahabad High Court Group D Eligibility, Allahabad High Court Group D Document verification and for more details get following the page. Allahabad High Court Group D Syllabus and Exam Pattern also mentioned below the page. Dear Candidates, can able download Allahabad High Court Group D Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
Allahabad High Court Group D 2018 AHC Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download
So We Want to tell all those Candidates who are waiting for the Allahabad High Court Group D Exam, that the Exam Date & Admit Card will be available Soon on the Official Website of Allahabad High Court. Allahabad High Court has released AHC Exam Answer key on official portal. Those applicants who have been attended AHC Exam should check AHC Question Paper, Answer Key form here. The link is available on this article. We will also try to get the Updates regarding the Exam date.
Note: A Preliminary Examination (Objective Type) will be held on 2019 at Prayagraj (Allahabad) and only those candidates shall be called to appear in the Main writtenExamination who secure 45% or more marks in the Preliminary Examination, provided that candidates not more than 20 times the number of vacancies categorywise i.e. separately forGeneral, Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes shall be admitted to the Main Written Examination.
The selection for the post of Allahabad High Court Group D 2018 will be made on the basis of Written Examination List followed by interview of eligible and successful candidates.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|Allahabad High Court Group D 2018 AHC Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary
|Name of Exam
|Board of Organization
|Allahabad High Court
|No of Vacancy
|Date of Exam
|Admit Card / Hall Ticket
allahabadhighcourt.in @ Allahabad High Court Group D 2018 AHC Eligibility
Graduation with Diploma or Certificate in Stenography along with CCC Certificate issued by DOEACC Society.
Candidates applying for Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2018 should possess Junior High School/ Completed High School Study/ Class VI/ Junior High School with Diploma/ Industrial Training Institute Course Certification.
Admit Card / Hall Ticket
The candidates will be issued admit card online which will be made available only on the official website for downloading at the appropriate time. No admit card will be sent by post. The candidates are also advised to read the Advertisement, How to apply and Instructions very carefully before filling the application forms and to visit the official website of this Court for further information.
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
About Recruitment Board
By the Indian High Courts Act passed by British Parliament in 1861, provision was made, not only for the replacement of the Supreme Courts of Calcutta, Madras and Bombay and for the establishment of High Courts in their places, but for the establishment of a High Court by Letters Patent in any other part of Her Majesty’s territories not already included in the jurisdiction of another High Court. In the year 1866, the High Court of Judicature for the North-Western Provinces came into existence at Agra under Letters Patent of the 17th March, 1866, replacing the old Sudder Diwanny Adawlat.
Allahabad High Court Group D 2018 AHC Written Examination Details
Syllabus for Allahabad High Court Group D 2018 AHC
Exam Pattern for Allahabad High Court Group D 2018 AHC
- A total of 100 marks will be assigned to question paper.
- There will be no negative marking for the wrong answer.
- The Exam will be Offline Written Type.
- This Exam will be Conducted for all above posts except the Contractual ICT (IT Supporting Staff) post.
- The Exam Will be written Objective Type.
- There will be a Paper of 100 Question.
- There Will be No Negative Marking.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for Allahabad High Court Group D 2018 AHC
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)