Allahabad High Court HJS Syllabus 2019 for PDF download in Higher Judicial Service UPHJS Exam Pattern Provide our page. Allahabad High Court HJS Exam Date & Exam Centre will be mentioned below. Allahabad HC HJS Syllabus 2019 Download link available here. Allahabad HC Higher Judicial Service HJS Written Exam held on 03 Feb 2019 from exam centres. Dear Applicants are you searching for Allahabad HC Higher Judicial Service HJS Examination details get following the page. Allahabad HC Higher Judicial Service HJS Previous Year Question papers, Allahabad HC Higher Judicial Service HJS Old Examination papers, Allahabad HC Higher Judicial Service HJS Sample Papers, Allahabad HC Higher Judicial Service HJS Model Papers and for more details get here.
Allahabad HC Higher Judicial Service 2019 UPHJS Syllabus for PDF
Candidates can view detailed Allahabad High Court Syllabus 2018 & Allahabad HC Exam pattern 2019 . Also, visit www.allahabadhighcourt.in to know more details on High Court of Allahabad Syllabus 2019. Follow AHC Higher Judicial Services preparation tips and Study material. Applicants who are interested to participate in the written exam conducted by the High Court of Allahabad can prepare well for the exam with the help of the Allahabad HC Syllabus along with Previous Papers PDF.
High Court of Judicature At Allahabad has decided to conduct the Preliminary Written Exam on 03 Feb 2019. You can also download the AHC UPHJS Syllabus PDF for Free from the direct link attached below.
Allahabad HC Higher Judicial Service 2019 UPHJS Summary
Name of Examination – Higher Judicial Service
Board of Organization – Allahabad High Court
No of Vacancy – 59 Posts
Date of Examination – 03 Feb 2019
Official website – www.allahabadhighcourt.in
Category – Syllabus & Exam Pattern
www.allahabadhighcourt.in @ Allahabad HC Higher Judicial Service 2019 UPHJS Exam
MINIMUM ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS: A candidate must be an Advocate of not less than seven years standing as on last date fixed for the submission of application forms. The applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and the other conditions stipulated in the Uttar Pradesh Higher Judicial Service Rules, 1975.
The eligibility criteria/application form, detailed instructions for the candidates, syllabus and other details are available on the official website of High Court, Allahabad (www.allahabadhighcourt.in).
Allahabad High Court HJS 2019 Selection Process
A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary but the same has neither been issued nor refused, may be admitted to the examination or interview and he may also be provisionally appointed subject to the necessary certificate being obtained by him/her or issued in his/her favour subsequently.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
B y the Indian High Courts Act passed by British Parliament in 1861, provision was made, not only for the replacement of the Supreme Courts of Calcutta, Madras and Bombay and for the establishment of High Courts in their places, but for the establishment of a High Court by Letters Patent in any other part of Her Majesty’s territories not already included in the jurisdiction of another High Court.
In the year 1866, the High Court of Judicature for the North-Western Provinces came into existence at Agra under Letters Patent of the 17th March, 1866, replacing the old Sudder Diwanny Adawlat. Sir Walter Morgan, Barrister-at-Law and Mr. Simpson were appointed the first Chief Justice and the first Registrar respectively of High Court of North-Western Provinces.
Allahabad HC Higher Judicial Service 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for Allahabad HC Higher Judicial Service 2019
Law I (Substantive Law)
Law II(Procedure and Evidence)
Law III(Penal, Revenue and Local Laws)
Allahabad High Court Syllabus 2019– General Knowledge
- Indian Politics.
- Environmental Issues.
- Indian History.
- Famous Places in India.
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Inventions and Discoveries.
- Indian Parliament.
- Countries and Capitals.
- Famous Books & Authors.
- Current Affairs.
- General Science.
- Indian Economy.
- Rivers, Lakes and, Seas.
AHC UPHJS Syllabus 2019– English
- Sentence Improvement.
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Sentence Completion.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Joining Sentences.
- Para Completion.
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Spotting Errors.
- Passage Completion.
www.allahabadhighcourt.in Syllabus 2019– Law I (Substantive Law)
- The Law of contracts
- The Law of Partnership
- Hindu Law and Mohammedan Law and Constitutional law
- The Law concerning easements and torts
- The Law relating to the transfer of property including the principles of equity specifically applicable thereto, the principle of equity with
- special reference to the law of trust & specific relief
Allahabad HC HJS Exam Syllabus 2019– Law II (Procedure and Evidence)
- The law of Evidence
- The framing of charges and issues.
- The criminal Procedure code and code of Civil procedure, including the principles of pleading.
- The methods of dealing with the evidence of witnesses
- The writing of Judgement of session trials, appeals, revision and the conduct of cases generally but will not be restricted to them.
High Court of Allahabad Syllabus 2019– Law III (Penal, Revenue, and Local Laws)
- The Uttar Pradesh Zamindari Abolition and Land Reforms Act 1951
- Indian Penal Code
- Uttar Pradesh Urban Buildings Act 1972
- U.P Municipalities Act.
- U.P Panchayatraj Act
- U.P Consolidation and Holdings Act.
- U.P Urban (Planning and development) Act 1973, together with rules framed under the aforesaid Acts.
Exam Pattern for Allahabad HC Higher Judicial Service 2019
A Preliminary Examination (Objective Type) will be held on 03 Feb 2019 (Sunday) at Allahabad and only those candidates shall be called to appear in the Main Written Examination who secure 45% or more marks in the Preliminary Examination, provided that candidates not more than 20 times the number of vacancies categorywise i.e. separately for General, Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes shall be admitted to the Main Written Examination.
|S. No||Subject Name||Marks||Durations|
|1||General Knowledge||100||3 Hours|
|3||Law I (Substantive Law)||200||3 Hours|
|4||Law II (Procedure and Evidence)||200||3 Hours|
|5||Law III (Penal, Revenue and Local Laws)||200||3 Hours|
- The Written examination will be conducted only in English.
- There will be 200 questions. Each correct answer will be awarded one mark.
- No negative marks will be awarded for wrong answers.
- Though the duration of the examination is 3 (three) hours, candidates may be required to be present at the venue at least one hour before the start time to complete various pre-examination formalities.
Download High Court of Judicature UPHJS Solved Question Papers
- Allahabad High Court UPHJS Model Papers with Answers | AHC UPHJS Previous Year Papers
- Free Download High Court of Judicature UPHJS Sample Question Papers
- Allahabad High Court Higher Judicial Service Practice Papers for free of cost | Previous Year Question Papers of Allahabad UPHJS
- Free PDF of Allahabad High Court UPHJS Recruitment Test Papers | High Court of Judicature UPHJS Solved Papers
- High Court of Judicature UPHJS Key Papers with Solutions | Allahabad High Court UPHJS Old Question Papers
Allahabad HC Higher Judicial Service 2019 UPHJS Document verification Details
The candidates must bring one photo identity proof such as passport/ Addhar/ PAN Card/ Driving License/ Voter’s Id Card/ Bank Passbook with duly attested Photograph/ Identity Card issued by School or College/ Gazetted Officer in the official letterhead in original as well as a self-attested Photocopy thereof. The photocopy of Identity proof should be submitted along with call letter to the invigilators in the examination hall, failing which or if identity of candidates is in doubt the candidate will not be permitted to appear for the test.
- Matric Certificate for age proof.
- Marks sheet and Degree Certificate of the requisite eligibility qualification.
- Caste and Creamy Layer Certificate issued by competent authority, if reservation benefit is claimed,
- If PHP (Divyang) Candidates, certificate from competent authority,
- If land loser/ land displaced person, certificate issued from District Magistrate/ Dy. Commissioner.
- If claims reservation against relatives of Freedom Fighter as per Govt. of Bihar Resolution, the Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed Performa of Govt. of Bihar
- Permanent Domicile of Bihar Certificate, if claim for reservation.
- Candidate already employed in Govt./ Semi Govt. organization/ Public sector will have to submit NOC from his employer when shortlisted for Verification/Joining.
- An Identity proof such as Passport/ Aadhar Card/ PAN Card/ Voter Card etc.
Download High Court of Judicature UPHJS Solved Question Papers
Allahabad HC Higher Judicial Service 2019 UPHJS Recruitment – Check Here
Allahabad HC Higher Judicial Service 2019 UPHJS Notification – Check Here
Allahabad HC Higher Judicial Service 2019 UPHJS Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
Procedure to Download Allahabad HC HJS 2019 UPHJS Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official website http://www.allahabadhighcourt.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for Allahabad HC
Download Allahabad HC HJS 2019 UPHJS Interview Call letter