Director of Public Health & Family Welfare Andhra Pradesh AP Health Department Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 Download for Civil Assistant Surgeon previous Year Question Papers availble here. AP Health Department Selection process, AP Health Department Eligibility, AP Health Department Document verification, AP Health Department Notification and etc. Candidates we are provide AP Health Department Civil Assistant Surgeon Sample Papers, AP Health Department Civil Assistant Surgeon Model Papers, Old Examination Papers also get following the page. AP Health Department Civil Assistant Surgeon Answer Key, result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
AP Health Department Civil Assistant Surgeon 2018 Download Syllabus
Candidates who have applied for these Jobs can check the complete APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern. For all those Applicants, we have provided the Andhra Pradesh PSC FDO Syllabus to make their Preparation easy. So, guys, please don’t waste your time in searching for the direct links. In order to reduce your search burden, our team has uploaded necessary attachments in the end. Meanwhile, aspirants can check out the details of notification from the below table.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|AP Health Department 2018 Civil Asst Surgeons Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Civil Assistant Surgeons|
|Board of Organization||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board MP Vyapam|
|No of Vacancy||1171 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
AP Health Department 2018 Civil Assistant Surgeons Qualification Details
MBBS Degree examination or its equivalent included in the Schedule –I of the MCI Act, 1956 as amended from time to time and from a College recognized by the Medical Council of India.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
AP Health Department 2018 Civil Assistant Surgeons Written Examination Details
Syllabus for AP Health Department 2018 Civil Assistant Surgeons
Reasoning & Numerical Abilities
APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Syllabus – General Studies & Mental Ability
- Events of national and international importance.
- Current affairs- international, national and regional.
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life Contemporary Developments in Science & Technology and Information Technology
- Social- economic and political history of modern India with emphases on Indian national movement.
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, public policy, reforms and e-governance initiatives.
- Economic development in India since independence.
- Geography of India with a focus on Andhra Pradesh.
- Disaster management: vulnerability profile, prevention, and mitigation strategies, Application of Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disaster
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation.
AP Health Department Civil Assistant Surgeon Syllabus for Data Analysis:
- Tabulation of data
- Visual representation of data
- Basic data analysis (Summary Statistics such as mean and variance coefficient of
- variation etc.,) and
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and legal implications/problems, including
- Loss of capital city, challenges in building new capital and its financial implications.
- Division and rebuilding of common Institutions.
- Division of employees, their relocation and nativity issues.
- Effect of bifurcation on commerce and entrepreneurs.
- Implications for financial resources of state government.
- Task of post-bifurcation infrastructure development and opportunities for investments.
- Socioeconomic, cultural and demographic impact of bifurcation.
- Impact of bifurcation on river water sharing and consequential issues.
- AP REORGANISATION ACT, 2014 on AP and the arbitrariness of certain provisions.
Subject: (MEDICAL SCIENCE, GENERAL MEDICINE, AND GENERAL SURGERY )
- Human Anatomy
- Human Physiology
- General Medicines
- General Surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynecology + Family Planning
Exam Pattern for AP Health Department 2018 Civil Assistant Surgeons
|Type||Papers||Names of the Subject||Total Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
|Objective Type||Paper I||General Studies & Mental Ability||150||150||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
|Paper II||Medical Science, General Medicine and General surgery||One Hundred Fifty||300||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
|Concerned Subject(English medium only)||150||One Hundred Fifty|
Negative marking will be applicable only in Part II of the written examination and deduction of 0.25 marks will be made for each wrong answer.
Part 1 consists of 20 questions for 20 marks.
Part 2 consists of 80 questions for 80 marks.
Duration of the Exam is 2 Hours.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for AP Health Department 2018 Civil Assistant Surgeons
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Previous Year Question Papers
AP Health Department 2018 Civil Assistant Surgeons Recruitment – Check Here
AP Health Department 2018 Civil Assistant Surgeons Notification – Check Here
AP Health Department 2018 Civil Assistant Surgeons Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download AP Health Department 2018 Civil Assistant Surgeons Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official website cfw.ap.nic.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for AP Health Department
Download AP Health Department 2018 Civil Assistant Surgeons Previous Papers