Andhra Pradesh Health Medical & Family Welfare & National Health Mission AP Health Department Syllabus & Exam pattern 2019 Download for PDF in ANM / MPHA Previous year question Papers available here. AP Health Department ANM / MPHA Exam Date and Exam centre available get following the page. AP Health Department ANM / MPHA Selection process, AP Health Department ANM / MPHA Eligibility, AP Health Department ANM / MPHA Document verification and etc. AP Health Department ANM / MPHA Syllabus for PDF, AP Health Department ANM / MPHA Sample Papers, AP Health Department ANM / MPHA Model papers, AP Health Department ANM / MPHA old Examination Papers, AP Health Department ANM / MPHA Previous papers and etc.
AP Health Department ANM / MPHA 2019 Syllabus for PDF Download
A huge number of candidates are applied for these 1900 posts and they are searching for the AP Health Department Syllabus 2019. In this page, you gain the syllabus Of AP Health Department and exam pattern. Along with that, all the applicants are suggested to download the AP Health Department ANM / MPHA Previous Papers along with Answer Key available on this page for better preparation. Scroll down the page for complete information about Subject Wise AP Health Department Exam Syllabus 2019.
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|AP Health Department ANM & MPHA 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||ANM & MPHA|
|Board of Organization||AP Health Department|
|No of Vacancy||1900 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Must have passed SSC or equivalent Examination
Must have passed EITHER 18124 months MPHA(F) course conducted in the State (recognized by AP Nursing & Midwives Council) OR Two Years lntermediate Vocational Multi Purpose Health Worker (Female) Course and have completed one year Clinical Training in selected Government Hospital.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
AP Health Department ANM & MPHA 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for AP Health Department ANM & MPHA 2019
Reasoning & Numerical Abilities
Andhra Pradesh Health Dept Syllabus for Aptitude
- Time and Distance
- Problems on Trains
- Ratio and Proportion
- Boats and Streams
- Indices and Surds
- Time and Work Partnership
- Simplification and Approximation
- Simple Interest
- Permutations and Combinations
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Problems on Numbers
- Compound Interest
- Mixtures and Allegations
- Profit and Loss
- Odd Man Out
- Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F
- Races and Games
- Numbers and Ages
- Simple Equations
- Quadratic Equations
AP Exam Syllabus 2018 for English
- Sentence Completion
- Idioms and Phrases
- Active and Passive Voice
- Para Completion
- Joining Sentences
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Fill in the blanks
- Spelling Test
- Passage Completion
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Sentence Arrangement
- Spotting Errors
- Sentence Improvement
AP Health Department Syllabus 2018 for Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Analytical Reasoning
- Verbal Reasoning
- Data Sufficiency
- Data Interpretation
AP Health Department Syllabus 2018 for General Knowledge
- Indian Parliament
- Indian Culture
- Basic Computer
- Indian Economy
- Famous Days & Dates
- Famous Books & Authors
- Indian History
- Indian Politics
- Inventions in the World
Exam Pattern for AP Health Department ANM & MPHA 2019
Negative marking will be applicable only in Part II of the written examination and deduction of 0.25 marks will be made for each wrong answer.
Part 1 consists of 20 questions for 20 marks.
Part 2 consists of 80 questions for 80 marks.
Duration of the Exam is 2 Hours.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for AP Health Department ANM & MPHA 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
AP Health Department ANM & MPHA 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
AP Health Department ANM & MPHA 2019 Notification – Check Here
AP Health Department ANM & MPHA 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download AP Health Department ANM & MPHA 2019 Syllabus & Exam pattern
Visit official Website http://cfw.ap.nic.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for AP Health Department
Download AP Health Department ANM & MPHA 2019 Previous Question Papers