Andhra Pradesh Police SI Syllabus 2018 Download Sub Inspector for Stipendiary Cadet Trainee SCT Exam Pattern pdf in Deputy Jailors Prelims & Mains Previous Question Papers mentioned below the page. AP Police Sub Inspector SI Preliminary and Mains Exam Date mentioned below the page. Aspirants are you searching for AP Police Sub Inspector SI Prelims Exam Held on 15 Dec 2018 from Exam Centre. AP Police SI Exam Admit Card Download for SI Civil (Men & Women), Deputy Jailors, Station Fire Officers Exam Papers also mentioned below the page. AP Police Sub Inspector SI Prelims Exam Syllabus for Subject wise get here. AP Police Sub Inspector SI (SCT) Sample Papers, AP Police Sub Inspector SI Model Papers, AP Police Sub Inspector SI Previous Year Question Papers, AP Police Sub Inspector SI old Examination Papers also mentioned under the page. AP Police SI Exam Papers get our page and Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List also available here.
AP Police Sub Inspector SI 2018 Stipendiary Cadet Trainee Syllabus Download
Here you can download the Andhra Pradesh SI RSI Recruitment 2018 Notification in addition to the Andhra Pradesh Police Syllabus & Exam Pattern in a pdf file. All the important topics to score well in the exam are highly marked. So only reading of the AP SI Exam Important Topics given here, the applicants can qualify in the exam. Interested job seekers may also refer to Andhra Pradesh official web portal, i.e., www.appolice.gov.in for more details about Andhra Pradesh Sub Inspector, Station Fire Officer Recruitment Notification, Syllabus & Exam Pattern, and Previous Papers.
The selection of the candidates will be provisional and subject to verification of the original certificates, antecedents and medical fitness. Mere admission to any test or inclusion of a Candidate’s name in a Merit List shall not confer on him / her any right for selection / appointment to such service, class or category. The provisional selection of the Candidates to the Posts mentioned in this Notification are subject to the several other requirements described below.
Preliminary Exam Date – 15’12.2018 (Sunday)
Physical Measurement Test
Those candidates who qualify Preliminary Written Examination and are called for Physical Measurement Test shall bring, IN PERSON, the following documents in original along with one set of Xerox copy duly attested by a Gazetted Officer while coming for attending Physical Measurement Test (PMT) & Physical Efficiency Test (PET) compulsorily. Failure to produce the same will lead to rejection of the candidature and no additional time shall be given.
Note: The Preliminary Written Test will be held on 15’12.2018 (Sunday) – Paper-I from
10.00 AM to 01.00 PM (3 hours) and Paper-II from 02.30 PM to 05.30 PM on the same day. The registered candidates may download their Hall Ticket from the website (08) days before the date of Preliminary Written Test.
|AP Police Sub Inspector SI 2018 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Sub Inspector SI, Jailor, Fire Officers and etc.|
|Board of Organization||Andhra Pradesh Police Department|
|No of Vacancy||334 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Prelims Written Test: Candidates shall be required to appear for the Preliminary Written Test in two papers (each three hours duration) which will be qualifying, as given below. Candidates who qualify in the above shall be required to appear for the Final Written Examination in four papers (each of three hours duration) as given below.
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical Test
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Eligibility or Qualification
Must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 25 years as on 1$ July, 2018 i.e., must have been born not earlier than 2″4 July, L993 and not later than 1 July, 1997. The candidate must hold, as on 1’t July, 2018, a Degree awarded by any University in India, established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provisional Act of State or of any institution recognised by the University Grants Commission or any other equivalent qualification.
In the case of a candidate belonging to Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes, as on 1’t July, 2018, he/she must have passed Intermediate or any other examination recognised by the State Government as being equivalent to Intermediate and should have studied Degree.
Eye Sight Visual Standards required for the above selection shall be as follows
|Right Eye||Left Eye|
Colour blindness, squint or any morbid condition of the eye or lids of either eye shall be deemed to be a disqualification.
NOTE: In order to prevent disappointment, candidates are advised to have themselves examined by a Civil Surgeon before applying for the examination to ensure that they meet the prescribed Physical and Medical Standards.
AP Police Sub Inspector SI 2018 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for AP Police Sub Inspector SI 2018 Stipendiary Cadet Trainee
Paper-I Arithmetic and Test of Reasoning / Mental Ability
Paper-II General Studies
Syllabus for AP Police Sub Inspector SI 2018 Stipendiary Cadet Trainee
Paper I English
Paper II Telugu
Paper III Arithmetic and Test of Reasoning / Mental Ability (Objective in nature)
Paper IV General Studies (Objective in nature)
AP Police Station Fire Officer Syllabus 2018 – Quantitative Aptitude
- Chain Rule.
- Simple Interest.
- Boats and Streams.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Volume and Surface Area.
- Allegation or Mixture.
- Surds and Indices.
- Races and Games.
- Time and Distance.
- Stocks and Share.
- Permutation and Combination.
- Decimal Fraction.
- Compound Interest.
- Square Root and Cube Root.
- Height and Distance.
- Pipes and Cistern.
- Problems on H.C.F and L.C.M.
- Banker’s Discount.
- Time and Work.
- Problems on Ages.
Andhra Pradesh Police Station Fire Officer Syllabus 2018 – Logical Reasoning
- Decision Making.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Blood Relations.
- Data Interpretation.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Alphabet Series.
- Embedded Figures.
- Number Series.
- Number Ranking.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Statements & Arguments.
- Statements & Conclusions.
- Mirror Images.
Andhra Pradesh Police Exam Syllabus 2018 – General Studies
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Economy, Banking, and Finance.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- General Politics.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Indian Constitution.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Scientific Research.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- Countries & Capitals. Etc.
www.appolice.gov.in Syllabus 2018 – English
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- Sentence Improvement.
- Passage Completion.
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Fill in the blanks.
- Sentence Completion.
- Joining Sentences.
- Spotting Errors.
- Para Completion.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Sentence Arrangement.
Andhra Pradesh Police 2018 – Telugu
- History of Telugu.
- Literature in Telugu.
Exam Pattern for AP Police Sub Inspector SI & Dy Jailors 2018 Stipendiary Cadet Trainee
- If a candidate fails to secure qualifying marks even in one paper, he will be disqualified. Total marks for these two Papers will not be counted for the purpose of qualification.
- Questions in the Paper and II will be objective in nature and will be set in English [ Telugu and Urdu languages.
- Candidates have to answer the questions on an OMR answer sheet using Blue / Black Ball Point pen only. For this Purpose candidates should bring Blue / Black Ball Point pens along with them.
- Marks obtained in Preliminary Written Test will have no relevance in the Final selection, which will be based on the marks obtained in Final Examination only.
- Papers I and II are only qualifying in nature. The cases of the candidates who do not secure the minimum qualifying marks in these papers i.e., papers I and II, will not be considered further in the selection process irrespective of their performance in papers III & IV.
- The marks secured in these papers i.e., papers I and II will not be taken into account for final selection.
- Papers I and II referred above will include questions that are subjective and objective in nature. They have to answer the questions using blue / black pen.
- Questions in Papers III and IV will be objective in nature and will be set in English, Telugu and Urdu languages.
- Candidates have to answer the questions on an OMR answer sheet using Blue / Black Ball Point Pen only. For this purpose candidates should bring Blue / Black Ball Point pens along with them.
Physical Measurements Test (PMT)
Candidate who qualifies in the Preliminary Written Test has to undergo Physical Measurements Test and should meet the following requirements.
Men & Women Candidates must qualify in 1600 Meters run (L Mile Run) and one out of remaining two events as detailed below.
|Qualifying Time / Distance|
|100 Mtrs run||15 Seconds||16.5 Seconds||18 Seconds|
|Long Jump||3.80 Mtrs||3.65 Mtrs||2.75 Mtrs|
|1600 Mtrs||8 Minutes||90 Min 30 Sec||10 Min 30 Sec|
Height: Must not be less than 167.6 centimetres.
Chest: Must not be less than 86.3 centimetres round the chest on full inspiration with a minimum expansion of 5 centimetres.
Height: Must not be less than 152.5 centimetres.
Weight: Must not be less than 40 Kgs.
NOTE : Provided that the candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes and Aboriginal Tribes in the Agency areas of Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari and West Godavari districts should meet the following requirements.
Free Download Andhra Pradesh SI Old Papers
- Andhra Pradesh SI Previous Year Question Papers
- Free Download AP SI Solved Papers
- APPSC Sub Inspector Exam Question Papers
- APPSC SI Model Question Papers with answers
- Andhra Pradesh Sub Inspector Sample Papers
- AP SI of Police Old Question Papers
- APPSC Previous Papers for Sub Inspector Exam
- Free Pdf of AP Sub Inspector Previous Year Papers
- www.appolice.gov.in Question Papers
- Download APPSC Police SI Exam Papers with solutions
- Andhra Pradesh PSC SI Recruitment Test Papers
- AP SI Solved Question Papers
- APPSC Home Department Old Papers for SI Exam
- Check APPSC Sub Inspector Sample Question Papers
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for AP Police Sub Inspector SI & Dy Jailors 2018 Stipendiary Cadet Trainee
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
AP Police Sub Inspector SI & Dy Jailors 2018 Stipendiary Cadet Trainee Recruitment – Check Here
AP Police Sub Inspector SI & Dy Jailors 2018 Stipendiary Cadet Trainee Notification – Check Here
AP Police Sub Inspector SI & Dy Jailors 2018 Stipendiary Cadet Trainee Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download AP Police Sub Inspector SI & Dy Jailors 2018 Stipendiary Cadet Trainee Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website appolice.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for AP Police
Download AP Police Sub Inspector SI & Dy Jailors 2018 Stipendiary Cadet Trainee Previous Question Papers