Eastern Power Distribution Company of AP Ltd APEPDCL Assistant Engineer AE Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Previous year question Papers available here. APEPDCL Assistant Engineer AE Exam date & centre will be announced soon at online. Aspirants are you searching for APEPDCL Assistant Engineer AE Selection Process, APEPDCL Assistant Engineer AE Eligibility, APEPDCL Assistant Engineer AE Document Verification, APEPDCL Assistant Engineer AE Notification for PDF also available here. APEPDCL Assistant Engineer AE Sample Papers, APEPDCL Assistant Engineer AE Model papers, APEPDCL Assistant Engineer AE Old Examination Papers and etc.
APEPDCL AE 2019 Assistant Engineer Syllabus for PDF Download
Hence, get more info regarding the APEPDCL Asst Engineer Exam Pattern and AP EPDCL Assistant Engineer Syllabus from below. Visit to the official website www.apeasternpower.com to know more about Andhra Pradesh EPDCL AE Test Pattern and APEPDCL Syllabus PDF. Hence, have a look at the below table for more details about APEPDCL AE Syllabus and recruitment.
Additionally, you can also get APEPDCL Recruitment 2019 notification details here. Moreover, refer to www.apeasternpower.com AE Syllabus once before you start the preparation. In the first place, bookmark our website for more details.
APEPDCL Assistant Engineer AE 2019 Eligibility
Applicants should complete electrical engineering/ electrical & electronics engineering from recognized institute or University. Refer to APEPDCL official notification for more details about educational details.
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|APEPDCL Assistant Engineer AE 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Assistant Engineer AE|
|Board of Organization||Eastern Power Distribution Company of AP Ltd APEPDCL|
|No of Vacancy||15 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam pattern|
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants.
Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
APEPDCL Assistant Engineer AE 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for APEPDCL Assistant Engineer AE 2019
- Electrical Circuits & Networks
- Kirchhoff’s law
- Mesh and node analysis
- Sinusoidal steady state analysis of single phase and three phase circuits
- Transient response of RL, RC, RLC circuits for distinct Inputs
- Two-port networks
- Elements of two element network
- Control Systems
- Modelling of physical systems
- Block diagrams and signal flow graphs
- Time and frequency domain analysis
- Steady state errors
- Routh’s criterion
- Nyquist and Bode plots
- Root loci
- Elementary ideas of state variable analysis
- Control system components
- Measurements & instrumentation
- SI units
- Measurement of current
- Power-factor and energy
- Measurement of resistance inductance capacitance and frequency-bridge methods
- transducers and their applications to the measurement of non-electrical quantities such as temperature, pressure, strain, displacement etc.
- Analog & Digital Electronics
- Characteristics of diodes
- Amplifier biasing
- Equivalent circuits
- Frequency response
- Feedback amplifiers power amplifiers
- Operational amplifiers and applications
- Wave shaping circuits
- Multivibrators fli-flops
- Universal gates
- Combinational circuits
- A/D and D/A converters
- Electrical Machines & Power Electronic Drives
- Single Phase Transformer
- Equivalent circuit
- Regulation and efficiency
- Three phase transformer connections parallel operation
- Auto transformer
- Principle of energy conversion
- Windings of rotating machines
- DC generators and motors
- Starting and speed control
- Three phase induction motors performance characteristics
- Starting and speed control
- Single phase induction motors
- Synchronous generators
- Regulation parallel operation
- Synchronous motors
- Starting characteristics and applications
- Synchronous condensers
- Fractional horse power motors
- Permanent magnet and stepper motors Characteristics of Power electronic devices
- Phase control
- Bridge converters
- Choppers and Inverters
- Basic concepts of adjustable speed drives
- Power Systems
- Electrical power generation
- Transmission line parameters
- Steady state performance of overhead transmission lines and cables
- Surge propagation
- Distribution systems
- Bundle conductors
- Radio interference effects
- Per-unit quantities
- Bus admittance and impedance matrices
- Load flow
- Voltage control and power factor correction
- Economic operation
- Symmetrical components
- Analysis of symmetrical and unsymmetrical faults
- Principles of over current
- Differential and distance protections
- Circuit breakers
- Concept of system stability – swing curves and equal area criterion
Exam Pattern APEPDCL Assistant Engineer AE 2019
|Exam Type||Sections||Subjects||Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|Objective Type||Section-A||Core Academic Questions (Respective Discipline)||70||100||2 Hours|
The Exam Will be Objective Type.
The Question Paper Shall Comprise of Questions of Different Difficulty Level.
Approximately, 75% Questions Shall be From the Bachelor of Engineering Level, 10% Questions of Reasoning / Aptitude and 5% Questions of General Hindi.
Each Question Will Carry Marks, According to the Difficult Level of that Question.
There will be negative marking of 0.25 Marks for each wrong Answer.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for APEPDCL Assistant Engineer AE 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
APEPDCL Assistant Engineer AE 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
APEPDCL Assistant Engineer AE 2019 Notification – Check Here
APEPDCL Assistant Engineer AE 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download APEPDCL Assistant Engineer AE 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website www.apeasternpower.com
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for APEPDCL
Download APEPDCL Assistant Engineer AE 2019 Previous Papers