Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission APPSC Extension Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Previous year question Papers available here. APPSC Extension Officer Exam date & centre will eb announced soon at online. Dear Applied Candidates can able download APPSC Extension Officer (Supervisor) selection List, APPSC Extension Officer Notification, APPSC Extension Officer Document verification and etc. Aspirants we are provide APPSC Extension Officer Sample Papers, APPSC Extension Officer Model Papers, APPSC Extension Officer Old Examination Papers, APPSC Extension Officer Previous Papers and etc. APPSC Extension Officer Answer key, Result, cut off, Merit List and etc.
APPSC Extension Officer 2019 Supervisor Syllabus for PDF Download
Refer the APPSC Extension Officer Syllabus2019 Subject Wise and Exam Pattern which will help the applicants to know which topics to be prepared for the written exam. Download Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission EO Previous Year Question Papers with Solutions to easily attempt all the questions appears in the written examination. The Only thing that we can give the guarantee about that, those who will use this APPSC Extension Officer Syllabus then Candidates definitely get the maximum score in the Exam which will give the Candidates qualifying Factor in the Exam.
ELECTRONIC GADGETS BANNED: (a) The use of any mobile (even in switched off mode), pager, scientific calculator or any electronic equipment or programmable device or storage media like pen drive, smart watches etc., or camera or blue tooth devices or any other equipment or related accessories either in working or switched off mode capable of being used as a communication device during the examination is strictly prohibited. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
SCREENING TEST (OBJECTIVE TYPE) – Available Soon
Main Examination (CBT) –
Candidates are advised, in their own interest, not to bring any of the banned items including mobile phones/ pagers to the venue of the examination, as arrangement for safe – keeping cannot be assured.
|APPSC Extension Officer 2019 Supervisor Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Extension Officer|
|Board of Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission APPSC|
|No of Vacancy||109 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Eligibility or Qualification
- Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Home Science/ Bachelor’s of Social Work.
- Degree in Sociology,
- Sc.,(Hons.) Food Science and Nutrition,
- Sc., – Food & Nutrition, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry / Bio Chemistry,
- Sc., -Applied Nutrition & Public Health, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry,
- Sc., – Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry,
- Sc., -Applied Nutrition, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry / Bio Chemistry,
- Sc., – Food Sciences & Quality Control, Zoology / Botany & Chemistry / Biological Chemistry,
- Sc., – Food Sciences & Management, Botany / Zoology, Chemistry & Biological Chemistry,
- Sc., – Food Technology & Botany / Zoology, Chemistry, Food Technology, Nutrition, Botany, Zoology & Chemistry
- Sc., – Food Technology & Management, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry / Bio Chemistry, (Above 10 subject included vide G.O.MS.No.14, DWCD& Senior citizens (ESH-A2) Dept., Dt: 27.06.2013)
Selection Process for APPSC Extension Officer 2019 Supervisor
The selection to this post will be based on the Scheme and Syllabus shown at Annexure-II. The selection of candidates for appointment to the post will be made in two successive stages viz., (1) Written Examination and (2) Oral Test in the shape of an interview.
Appearance in all the papers of computer based examination / Main examination is compulsory. Absence in any of the papers will automatically render the disqualification of the candidature.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Note: The APPSC is further permitted to select candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribes or Backward classes or Physically Challenged candidates for Main Examination by applying relaxed standards in the Screening Test / Preliminary Examination, if the Commission is of the opinion that sufficient number of candidates from these communities are not likely to be eligible for main examination on the basis of general standard in Screening Test / Preliminary Examination in order to fill up the vacancies reserved for them”. Candidates who will come up for selection due to relaxed standards shall be considered against reserved category only.
APPSC Extension Officer 2019 Supervisor Written Examination Details
Syllabus for APPSC Extension Officer 2019 Supervisor
APPSC Extension Officer Syllabus 2019 – Concerned Subjects
- Population education, Child and Family Welfare services of State National and International Agencies.
- Principles and methods of Extension work
- The Five Year Plan of Government of India
- Factors affecting growth and development of child prenatal care preparation for childbirth
- Creches and Balwadies
- Agriculture productivity trends
- Methods of Social Work: Definition, Scope, Principles, and values of casework, Group work
- State Women’s Welfare Department: Organisation, functions, and Programmes
- Fields of Social Work: Government and Voluntary efforts
- Concent, Scope, and Nature of Social Work. Social Action.
- A historical review of social work in India and abroad.
- Family and Child Welfare: Importance of Family and Child Welfare, Status, Problems of Women in India and Special Legislation.
Food Science and Nutrition
- Food and Nutrient requirement in the human life cycle.
- Basic food group which will provide nutrition,
- Food poisoning, food allergy
- Anthropometry – Biophysical and Diet surveys.
- Principles of meal planning
Andhra Pradesh Extension Officer Grade-I (Supervisor) Syllabus 2019 – General Studies and Mental Ability
- General Science and it applications to the day to day life Contemporary developments in Science & Technology and Information Technology
- A social- economic and political history of modern India with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability, and data interpretation.
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, public policy, reforms and e-governance initiatives with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh.
- Events of national and international importance.
- Economic development in India since independence with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh.
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and Legal Implications/problems
- Current affairs- international, national and regional.
- The physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh. 8. Disaster management: vulnerability profile, prevention and mitigation strategies, Application of Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disaster.
- Data Analysis: a) Tabulation of data b) Visual representation of data c) Basic data analysis (Summary Statistics such as mean, median, mode, variance and coefficient of variation) and Interpretation
Exam Pattern for APPSC Extension Officer 2019 Supervisor
|1||General Studies And Mental Abilities||75||75||75|
|2||Concerned Subject Home Science and Social Work||75||75||75|
The minimum qualifying marks for consideration of a candidate to the selection process are 40% for OCs, 35% for BCs, and 30% for SCs, STs and PHs or as per rules.
There will be no supplementary examination for any candidate who are absent for Written Exam./Typing Test for whatever reason.
The question paper shall be of Objective Multiple Choice type in English and Hindi only and likely to include questions pertaining to General Awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence & Reasoning.
The Question paper will be of 90 minutes duration for l00 Questions.
There shall be negative marking in Written Examinations and 1 /3 of the allotted marks for each question shall be deducted for every wrong answer.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material. All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
|Get AP PSC AEO Model Papers||Download|
|Andhra Pradesh PSC MPEO Sample Papers||Download|
|APPSC AEO Old Papers Pdf||Download|
|APPSC AEO & PEO Question Paper||Download|
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for APPSC Extension Officer 2019 Supervisor
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Related Examination for APPSC
- APPSC Grade 4 Previous Old Question Papers & Group 4 Model Papers
- APPSC Group 4 Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 | psc.ap.gov.in Grade IV Previous Question Papers
- APPSC Grade IV (Panchayat Secretary) Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 | psc.ap.gov.in Group III Exam Date
- APPSC Group 3 Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 | psc.ap.gov.in Prelims / Main Previous Papers
- APPSC Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2018 Andhra Pradesh PSC Group 3 Exam Pattern
- APPSC Panchayat Secretary Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 | psc.ap.gov.in Group 3 Exam Date & Call Letter
For More Details
APPSC Extension Officer 2019 Supervisor Recruitment – Check Here
APPSC Extension Officer 2019 Supervisor Notification – Check Here
APPSC Extension Officer 2019 Supervisor Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download APPSC Extension Officer 2019 Supervisor Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website https://psc.ap.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop forAPPSC
Download APPSC Extension Officer 2019 Supervisor Previous Year Papers