Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission APPSC Food Safety Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in FSO Previous year question Papers available here. APPSC Food Safety Officer FSO Selection Process, APPSC Food Safety Officer FSO Eligibility, APPSC Food Safety Officer FSO Documnet Verification and etc. APPSC Food Safety Officer FSO Sample Papers, APPSC Food Safety Officer FSO Model Papers, APPSC Food Safety Officer FSO Old Examination Papers and for more information available here. APPSC Food Safety Officer FSO Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
APPSC FSO 2019 Food Safety Officer Syllabus for PDF Download
Therefore, Applicants are advised to download the AP Food Safety Officer Syllabus 2019 from the direct links enclosed on this page. Also, Refer the APSC FSO Exam Previous Papers available with Solution. These will help the contenders to get an idea about the questions appeared for the examination. APPSC Food Safety Officer Syllabus 2019 PDF format as well as Andhra Pradesh PSC Food Controller Exam Pattern 2019 can be viewed from here. Candidates who cleared the selection rounds will eligible to crack the job.
Hope you guys will stop searching after known the detailed information of APPSC Food Safety Officer Syllabus 2019 available here. The table given below of this article will make you to know the APPSC Food Safety Officer Exam Pattern.
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
|APPSC Food Safety Officer FSO 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Food Safety Officer FSO|
|Board of Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission APPSC|
|No of Vacancy||22 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
psc.ap.gov.in @ APPSC Food Safety Officer FSO 2019 Eligibility
Must possesses a Degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agricultural Science or Veterinary Sciences or Bio – Chemistry or Microbiology or Masters Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine from a recognized University, or any other equivalent / recognized qualification notified by the Central Government.
APPSC FSO Exam Date
Tentatively the main examination is likely to be held online through computer based test on 22.05.2019. The candidates are required to visit the Commission’s website regularly to keep himself / herself updated about confirmed dates of examinations to be held. There would be objective type questions which are to be answered on computer system.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants.
Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
APPSC Food Safety Officer FSO 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for APPSC Food Safety Officer FSO 2019
Paper 1: General Studies & Mental Ability
- General Science basics – relevance to day to day life, current developments in IT, Science and technology
- Economic development of India since independence
- Current affairs of National Importance
- General Mental Ability – Logical reasoning, data interpretation and analytical ability
- History of modern India with focus on Indian National Movement
- Geography of India with focus on AP
- Disaster management – Basics (8th, 9th standard of CBSE)
- Events of National and international importance
- India and World Geography
- Indian Polity and constitution
- Current affairs of regional importance
- Current affairs of International Importance
- Andhra Pradesh bifurcation – Social, Economic, Administrative, Cultural, Legal Implications/Problems, Political
- AP Reorganization ACT 2014,
- Impact on river water sharing and consequential issues
- Loss of capital city,
- financial implications and challenges in building new capital
- Effect on commerce and entrepreneurs
- Cultural and demographic, the socioeconomic impact of bifurcation
- Division and rebuilding of common Institutions,
- Division of employees, their relocation & nativity issues
Paper 2: Concerned Subject
- Food Chemistry
- Food Processing technology
- Public & Occupational health and Nutrition
- Food Laws and Organizations
- Hygiene & Sanitation
- Food Microbiology
- Nutrition, Health and Public Health
- Assessment of nutritional status – Anthropometry, clinical and diet surveys, Biochemical
- Food born hazards of microbial origin, types, bacterial infections, and intoxications.
- Nutrients – Carbohydrates, Proteins, fat, vitamins, and minerals – their functions, food sources, requirements and deficiency.
- Food processing, types of processing methods
- Product development – sensory evaluation, objective evaluation, labeling, criteria for selection of raw materials, standardization
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Food Microbiology Food spoilage-types, the role of microorganisms, factors influencing spoilage, prevention of food spoilage. General methods of food preservation as well as food processing.
- Food Hazards of natural origin – see food toxins, biogenic amines, alkaloids, phenolic compounds, protease inhibitors, phytates.
- Food Laws and Regulations – Standards of Weights and
- Measures Act, Essential Commodities Act, Agmark, Bureau of Indian Standards, Export and Quality Control, Prevention of Food Adulteration Act – Food colours, sweeteners, preservatives, Food additives and contaminants, Antioxidants, Metallic contaminants, emulsifying and stabilizing agents, flavouring agents and related substances, antimicrobial substances, -Indirect additives, residues, pesticide residues, contaminants from packaging material, contaminants and adulterants, adulterants Irradiated Food, Genetically Modified Food.
- Surveys – types. Sampling procedures for conducting surveys and for quality control
- Preservation of different types of foods (milk, milk products, meat and meat products.
- FAO (Food & Agriculture Organization),
- Codex Alimentarius,
- WHO (World Health Organization),
- National Organizations – ICMR, ICAR, Council for social welfare, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare – delivery Health Services in India.
- Occupational health- occupational diseases, the health of workers in industries safety measures
- Hygiene and sanitation in the food sector
- Garbage and Sewage disposal
- pest control measures
- Water – Sources, purification, Hazards Analysis & Critical Control Point (HACCP)
Exam Pattern APPSC Food Safety Officer FSO 2019
|S.No.||Exam Type||Name of Topics||Language||Total Questions||Max. Marks|
|1.||Objective Type of Questions||Elementary Maths||General English||100||100|
|3.||General Hindi and English|
|4.||Geography and Natural Resources|
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for APPSC Food Safety Officer FSO 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
APPSC Food Safety Officer FSO 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
APPSC Food Safety Officer FSO 2019 Notification – Check Here
APPSC Food Safety Officer FSO 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download APPSC Food Safety Officer FSO 2019 Syllabus & Exam pattern
Visit official Website psc.ap.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for APPSC
Download APPSC Food Safety Officer FSO 2019 Previous Question Papers