Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission APPSC Forest Beat Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Assistant Beat Officer Previous Year Papers available here. APPSC Forest Beat Officer & Assistant Beat Officer Selection Process, APPSC Forest Beat Officer Eligibility, APPSC Forest Beat Officer Documnet Verification and etc. Aspirants are you overarching for APPSC Forest Beat Officer Sample Papers, APPSC Forest Beat Officer Model Papers, APPSC Forest Beat Officer Old Examination Papers and announced soon at online. APPSC Forest Beat Officer Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
APPSC Forest Beat Officer 2019 Assistant Beat Officer Syllabus for PDF
With the help of Provided APPSC Forest Beat Officer Syllabus pdf, you can analyze the question paper of the written exam. To Participate in the AP Forest Dept Exam, Perfect Preparation is compulsory because there will be heavy competition. In the written test, AP FRO Syllabus & Exam Pattern plays an important role. So check the Andhra Pradesh Forest Department Syllabus & Test Pattern below.
Hence, furthermore info about the AP Forest Beat Officer Syllabus can get from the official website. Moreover, by this Andhra Pradesh Asst Beat Officer Test Pattern aspirants can prepare well for the examination. Hence, check out the below table to know more about the AP Forest Department Syllabus and recruitment details in summary.
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|APPSC Forest Beat Officer 2019 Assistant Beat Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Forest Beat Officer, Assistant Beat Officer|
|Board of Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission APPSC|
|No of Vacancy||430 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Written Examination Date
Tentatively the main examination in online mode for candidates selected in screening
test will be held through computer based test to be held in the month of August 2019.
The candidates are required to visit the Commission’s website regularly to keep himself /
herself updated about confirmed dates of examinations to be held. There would be objective type questions which are to be answered on computer system.
APPSC Forest Beat Officer 2019 Assistant Beat Officer Eligibility
Must have passed Intermediate Examination or its equivalent.
Note: A candidate should possess the academic qualifications and experience including practical experience prescribed, if any, for the post on the date of the notification for direct recruitment issued by the concerned recruiting agency.
Provided that no candidate other than a citizen of India may be appointed except with the previous sanction of the State Government and except in accordance with such conditions and restrictions as they may be laid down. Such sanction shall not be accorded unless the State Government are satisfied that sufficient number of citizens of India, who are qualified and suitable are not available.
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
APPSC Forest Beat Officer 2019 Assistant Beat Officer Written Examination Details
Syllabus for APPSC Forest Beat Officer 2019 Assistant Beat Officer
AP FBO, ABO, FSO, FRO Syllabus 2019 – General Knowledge
- Indian Economy
- Indian Polity
- Current events – International & National
- AP Economy
- Geography – India
- Science and Technology
- Andhra Pradesh History
- Ap Polity
- Eminent Personalities in News
- History – India
- AP – Geography
- Indian Constitution
Andhra Pradesh Forest Department Syllabus 2019 – Mathematics
- Boats and Streams
- Profit and Loss
- Ratio and Time
- Tables and Graphs
- Time and Work
- Problems on Ages
- Whole Numbers
- Data Interpretation
- Ratio and Proportion
- Number Systems
- Time and Distance
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest
- Problems on Trains
- HCF & LCM
- Decimals and Fractions
- Mixture & Allegation
psc.ap.gov.in Syllabus 2019 – Agricultural Engineering
- Irrigation + drainage + sprinkler and drip systems
- Agronomy +Agricultural Extension + Agricultural Economics
- Thermodynamics-heat engines and farm power
- Soil Science +soil physics +soil mechanics
- Soil and water conservation
- Process Engineering for horticulture produce + dairy Engineering
- Land development machinery
- Strength of materials and theory of structures
- Alternate energy sources
- Surveying and levelling
- Open channels-wells and pumps
- Heat and mass transfer +Refrigeration and Air conditioning
- Electrical Engineering and farm electrification
- Farm machinery and equipment
- Unit operations in Agricultural Process Engineering
AP Forest Department Syllabus 2019 – Forestry
- Silviculture – General
- Forest Management and Management Systems
- Forest Mensuration and Remote Sensing
- Silviculture of Trees
- Forest Ecology and Ethnobotany
- Agroforestry, Social Forestry, Joint Forest Management
- Forest Soils, Soil Conservation and Watershed Management
- Forest Resources and Utilization
- Watershed Management
- Forest Protection and Wildlife Biology
- Environmental Conservation and Biodiversity
- Forest Working Plan
- Forest Economics and Legislation
AP Forest Beat Officer Syllabus 2019 – Horticulture
- Importance of horticulture in terms of economy, production
- Principles and classification of plant propagation methods
- Area, production, importance in the national economy, nutritive values
- Origin, importance, export potential, varieties, climate, soil requirements
- Importance and scope, production of horticultural crops in a greenhouse
- Control of environmental factors influencing the growth
Exam Pattern APPSC Forest Beat Officer 2019 Assistant Beat Officer
|Exam Name||Papers||Topics||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration (Minutes)|
|Telangana FBO Exam 2017
Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material.
All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for APPSC Forest Beat Officer 2019 Assistant Beat Officer
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
APPSC Forest Beat Officer 2019 Assistant Beat Officer Recruitment – Check Here
APPSC Forest Beat Officer 2019 Assistant Beat Officer Notification – Check Here
APPSC Forest Beat Officer 2019 Assistant Beat Officer Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download APPSC Forest Beat Officer 2019 Assistant Beat Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website psc.ap.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for APPSC
Download APPSC Forest Beat Officer 2019 Assistant Beat Officer Previous Question Papers