Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission APPSC Panchayat Secretary Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 Group 3 Preliminary & Main Download from www.psc.ap.gov.in. APPSC Panchayat Secretary (Group 3) Preliminary & Main Exam Date & Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. APPSC Panchayat Secretary Selection Process, APPSC Panchayat Secretary Group 3 Eligibility, APPSC Panchayat Secretary Document verification, APPSC Panchayat Secretary Preliminary & Main Admit Card Download Link Provide our page. Dear Candidates, can able download APPSC Panchayat Secretary Group 3 Written Examination Details or Interview Call letter get following the page. APPSC Panchayat Secretary (Group 3) Admit Card 2019 information get here.
APPSC Panchayat Secretary 2019 Group 3 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download
If the candidate notices any discrepancy printed on the APPSC Panchayat Secretary (Group 3) Hall ticket, as to community, date of birth etc., he/she may immediately bring it to the notice of Commission’s officials/Chief Superintendent in the examination centre and necessary corrections can be made in the Nominal Roll, in the Examination Hall against his/her Hall Ticket Number for being verified by the Commission’s Office.
Latest Updates Dec 2019 : Dear Applicants are you waiting for APPSC Panchayat Secretary Exam Admit Card / Hall Ticket released soon at possible our page. so every updates get following the page.
Exam Date and Time of Examination – 21/04/2019
So, for the searching candidates here is one of the best sites which gives you the direct link to download the hall ticket. As, the exam date is approaching, previous the appearing candidates speed up your last day’s preparation by analyzing the APPSC Panchayat Secretary (Group 3) exam pattern previous papers, answer keys, cut off etc.
|APPSC Panchayat Secretary 2019 Group 3 Recruitment Summary|
|Name of Exam||Panchayat Secretary (Group 3)|
|Board of Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission APPSC|
|No of Vacancy||1051 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Updates Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
www.psc.ap.gov.in @ APPSC Panchayat Secretary 2019 Group 3 Eligibility or Qualification
The Panchayat Secretary appointed on contract basis shall not have any claim or right for regularization of his/her appointment and shall not approach to any court of law with regard to regularization of contract appointment, in case the said contract is terminated midway.
The selected candidate shall produce Medical Fitness Certificate issued by Government Civil Assistant Surgeon along with the original certificates to prove their age and qualification etc.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 27-12-2018
Last Date to Apply Online: 19-01-2019 Extended to 26-01-2019 Again Extended to 29-01-2019
Last Date for Payment of Fee: 18-01-2019 Extended to 25-01-2019 Again Extended to 28-01-2019
Date of Screening Test (Offline mode): 21-04-2019
Date of Main Exam (Online): 02-08-2019
Dates for Changing Examination Centres: 18 to 24-03-2019
APPSC Panchayat Secretary 2019 Group 3 Selection Process
Written Test: The candidates are a firstly call for the written exam for the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Panchayat Secretary Group 3 recruitment 2018. After that, the successfully passed candidates will be called for the personal interview of the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Panchayat Secretary recruitment 2018.
Personal interview: Interview will be taken by the APPSC recruitment authority after the written examination of Panchayat Secretary recruitment 2018.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
APPSC Panchayat Secretary 2019 Group 3 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for APPSC Panchayat Secretary 2019 Group 3
- General Studies
Paper I: GENERAL STUDIES:
- Mental Ability
- Language Ability
Paper II: Contemporary Problems and Development of Rural Society with Special Reference to Andhra Pradesh.
Exam Pattern for APPSC Panchayat Secretary 2019 Group 3
|Exam Types||Papers||Subjects||No of questions||Marks||Durations|
|Written (objective)||Prelims||General Studies||150||150||90 Minutes|
|Exam Types||Papers||Subjects||No of questions||Marks||Durations|
|Written (objective)||Paper I||GENERAL STUDIES: Mental Ability and Language Ability.||150||150||90 Minutes|
|Objective||Paper II||Contemporary Problems and Development of Rural Society with Special Reference to Andhra Pradesh.||150||150||90 Minutes|
APPSC Group 3 Exam conducted in Two Papers.
Paper 1 is for 150 marks.
Paper 2 is for 150 marks.
Duration of the Paper I is 90 Minutes.
Duration of the Paper II is 90 Minutes.
General Instruction for APPSC Panchayat Secretary 2019 Group 3
- The candidates have to report 30 minutes before commencement of qualifying test, to record their biometric impression on biometric system and then only they will be permitted to occupy their allotted seats.
- The candidates are not allowed to bring any electronic devices such as mobile / cell phones calculators, tablets, IPAD, Blue tooth, pagers, electronic watches pens pencils etc., to the examination hall.
- Candidates are expected to behave in orderly and disciplinary manner and are prohibited from communicating, consulting or conversing with others causing disturbance and adopting agitation tactics.
- The candidates should bring their original main hall ticket and I.D Proof and after getting verified they are allowed to the computer lab. Bring two passport size photos, if the photo on hall ticket is not clear.
- The total Duration of the test is 30 Minutes and the candidates should not leave the examination hall till expiry of the full time.
Download Admit Card / Hall Ticket: APPSC Group 03 Hall Ticket is released by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission. Candidates are advised to download APPSC Group 3 Panchayat Secretary Hall Ticket 2018 on time. Direct link to download for the same is given below.
Admit card Important
Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
Andhra Pradesh PSC 2019 Other Examination Details
- APPSC JE (Civil) Syllabus 2019 @ www.appsc.gov.in Junior Engineer Exam Pattern & Previous Papers
- APPSC Junior Engineer (JE) Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2019 – Arunachal Pradesh PSC JE Civil Exam Date & Call Letter
- APPSC JE Result 2019 | Arunachal Pradesh Junior Engineer (Civil) Cutoff & Merit List
- APPSC JE Answer Key 2019 | Arunachal Pradesh PSC Junior Engineer Key Answers Download
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
APPSC (Group 3) Panchayat Secretary 2019 Document verification Details
The candidates must bring one photo identity proof such as passport/ Addhar/ PAN Card/ Driving License/ Voter’s Id Card/ Bank Passbook with duly attested Photograph/ Identity Card issued by School or College/ Gazetted Officer in the official letterhead in original as well as a self-attested Photocopy thereof. The photocopy of Identity proof should be submitted along with call letter to the invigilators in the examination hall, failing which or if identity of candidates is in doubt the candidate will not be permitted to appear for the test.
- Matric Certificate for age proof.
- Marks sheet and Degree Certificate of the requisite eligibility qualification.
- Caste and Creamy Layer Certificate issued by competent authority, if reservation benefit is claimed,
- If PHP (Divyang) Candidates, certificate from competent authority,
- If land loser/ land displaced person, certificate issued from District Magistrate/ Dy. Commissioner.
- If claims reservation against relatives of Freedom Fighter as per Govt. of Bihar Resolution, the Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed Performa of Govt. of Bihar
- Permanent Domicile of Bihar Certificate, if claim for reservation.
- Candidate already employed in Govt./ Semi Govt. organization/ Public sector will have to submit NOC from his employer when shortlisted for Verification/Joining.
- An Identity proof such as Passport/ Aadhar Card/ PAN Card/ Voter Card etc.
APPSC (Group 3) Panchayat Secretary 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
APPSC (Group 3) Panchayat Secretary 2019 Notification – Check Here
APPSC (Group 3) Panchayat Secretary 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
Procedure to Download APPSC (Group 3) Panchayat Secretary 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official website www.psc.ap.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for APPSC
Download APPSC (Group 3) Panchayat Secretary 2019 Interview Call letter