Assam Public Service Commission APSC CCE Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Combined Competitive Preliminary / Mains Exam Previous Year Question Papers available below the page. APSC CCE Preliminary / Mains Syllabus for PDF in subject wise get following the page. APSC CCE Combined Competitive Exam Syllabus or Exam Date and Exam centre released from official. APSC CCE Combined Competitive Selection Process, APSC CCE Preliminary / Mains Eligibility, APSC CCE Combined Competitive Document Verification and etc. APSC CCE Combined Competitive Civil Service, Assam Land &Revenue Service, Assam Police Service, Superintendent of Taxes, Superintendent of Excise, Assistant Employment Officer, Labour Inspector, Inspector of Taxes, Inspector of Excise Syllabus for Preliminary / Mains. APSC CCE Sample Papers, APSC CCE Model Papers, APSC CCE Old Examination papers, APSC CCE Previous Year question Papers and etc.
APSC CCE 2019 Preliminary / Mains Syllabus for PDF
Candidates who are going to attend the Assam PSC C.C Exam, need to prepare thoroughly by following the Exam Pattern and APSC CC Exam Syllabus. We are providing APSC C.C Prelims Exam Syllabus & APSC C.C Prelims Exam Pattern for the guidance of the candidates. Direct Link for Assam PSC Combined Competitive Pre-Exam Syllabus is given below. Complete Assam Combined Competitive Examination Syllabus 2019 is useful for applicants. Assam CCE Syllabus 2019 gives the names of subjects and marking scheme. So individuals must see Assam PSC Police Service Syllabus 2019 and prepare for the written test. So contenders can download APSC CCE Prelims Syllabus pdf for free of cost.
APSC CCE 2019 Combined Competitive Preliminary / Mains Eligibility
The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation /HSLC Admit Card/Certificate issued by a recognized Board/Council and no other document shall be accepted in lieu of the mentioned documents.
Preliminary Examination Date – 30 Dec 2019
Mains Examination Date – Update Soon
The candidate must hold a Degree from any of the Universities established and incorporated by a Central Act or State Act in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess such qualification as may be declared equivalent by the Government.
|APSC CCE 2019 Combined Competitive Preliminary / Mains Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||CCE Combined Competitive|
|Board of Organization||Assam Public Service Commission APSC|
|No of Vacancy||165 Posts|
|Date of Exam||30 Dec 2019|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
STAGES OF THE EXAMINATION
The Combined Competitive Examination consists of two successive stages
- The Preliminary Examination
- The Main Examination (written & interview)
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
APSC CCE 2019 Combined Competitive Preliminary / Mains Exam written Examination Details
Syllabus for APSC CCE 2019 Combined Competitive Exam Preliminary / Mains
One subject to be selected from the list of optional subjects given
- Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science
- Indian History
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Science
- Science Physics
- Political Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Fishery Science
Paper-I – Any two optional subjects to be selected from the list of optional subjects (two papers each)
Paper-II – Any two optional subjects to be selected from the list of optional subjects (two papers each)
Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science
Modern languages and literature (any one only) :
(i) Assamese, (ii) Bengali, (iii) English Literature , (iv) Hindi, (v) Bodo & Classical Languages ,(vi)Arabic ,(vii) Persian, (viii) Sanskrit.
Commerce & Accountancy
Subject-wise Syllabus of optional subjects-C.C. Exam. (Prel.)
Exam Pattern for APSC CCE 2019 Combined Competitive Exam Preliminary / Mains
|S. No||Question Paper type||Paper||Subject Names||Total Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||Objective questions||Paper-I||General studies||200||2 Hours|
|2||Paper-II||One subject to be selected from the list of optional subjects||200||2 Hours|
- The questions will be of objective type with multiple choices.
- OMR (Optical Mark Recognition) answer sheet will be provided for answering questions.
- Candidates will have to use BLACK/BLUE BALL PEN.
- USE OF ERASER, CHEMICAL, CORRECTION FLUID etc. for correcting options once marked in the OMR answer sheet is prohibited and answer sheets bearing traces of such use shall not be evaluated.
- This Examination is meant to serve as a screening test only.
- The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination by the Candidates who are declared qualified for admission to the Main Examination will not be counted for determining the final order of merit.
|Paper||Concept Names||Maximum Marks||Time Period|
|General English||300||3 hours|
|General Studies||300||3 hours|
|Optional Subject 1||Paper-I||Any two optional subjects||200||3 hours|
|paper II||200||3 hours|
|Optional Subject 2||Paper I||200||3 hours|
Based on the results of the Preliminary Examination, the number of candidates to be admitted to the written part of the Main Examination will be 11 to 12 times the number of vacancies notified. The selection will be strictly on the basis of merit adhering to the norms of Vertical and Horizontal Reservation as per prescribed law in force.
The written examination will consist of the following papers of 3 hours’ duration each. The questions of the examination will be of conventional type
Download Assam PSC Junior Grade Old Papers
- Assam Public Service Commission Inspector of Taxes Solved Question Papers
- Free Download APSC Labour Inspector Model Papers with Answers Free PDF
- Assam PSC Superintendent of Excise Sample Question Papers for free of cost
- Free PDF of Assam PSC Asstt. Employment Officer Practice Papers
- Assam Superintendent of Taxes Recruitment Test Papers with Solutions
- Assam CCE Old Year Papers | APSC CCE Question Papers with Answers
- ASPSC Combined Competitive Examination Previous Years Question Papers
- Assam PSC CCE Model Question Papers | APSC CCE Sample Papers
- Exam Question Papers of Assam Public Service Commission Inspector of Taxes Exam
- Assam Public Service Commission CCE | APSC Labour Inspector Old Year Question Papers
The candidates will be interviewed by a board. The interview, however, will not have any qualifying marks. The marks scored in the interview will be added to the marks scored in the written Examination (Main) and the ranking of the candidates will be determined on the basis of the total marks obtained.
Based on the results of the written part of the Main Examination the number of candidates to be called for interview will be about twice the number of vacancies advertised. The selection will be strictly on the basis of merit adhering to the norms of Vertical and Horizontal Reservation as per prescribed law in force.
Assam PSC CCE Exam Previous Question Paper Pdf
|APSC CCE Question Paper 2015||All Subjects|
|APSC Combined Competitive Prelims Exam Solved Papers||General Studies|
|Download Assam C.C Prelims Exam Previous Papers||Geology|
|Assam CCE Old Question Papers||Veterinary Science|
|APSC CCE Prelims & Mains Exam Sample Papers||Mathematics|
|APSC Common Combined Competitive Exam Old Papers||Civil|
|Last 10 Year Question Papers of Assam PSC Civil Services Exam||Mechanical|
|Assam PSC CCE Exam Model Papers||Chemistry|
|Click Here to get APSC C.C Prelims Exam Old Papers||Medical Science|
|Assam PSC CCE Mains Solved Papers||Commerce|
|Download APSC Combined Competitive Exam Mains Model Papers||Physics|
|Assam PSC CCE Mains Previous Year Papers||Computer science|
|APSC C.C Prelims & Mains Last 5 Year Papers||Economics|
|Get Last 5 Years Assam PSC Civil Services Model Papers||Electrical Engineering|
|Assam CCE Previous Question Papers||Electronics|
|Download APSC CCE Prelims & Solved Papers||Statistics|
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for APSC CCE 2019 Combined Competitive Exam Preliminary / Mains
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For More Details
APSC CCE 2019 Combined Competitive Exam Preliminary / Mains Recruitment – Check Here
APSC CCE 2019 Combined Competitive Exam Preliminary / Mains Notification – Check Here
APSC CCE 2019 Combined Competitive Exam Preliminary / Mains Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download APSC CCE 2019 Combined Competitive Exam Preliminary / Mains Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website http://apsc.nic.in/
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for APSC
Download APSC CCE 2019 Combined Competitive Exam Preliminary / Mains previous Question Papers