Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad, Vijayawada, APVVP Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 Download for Civil Assistant Surgeon PDF in Previous Year question Papers mentioned below the page. Candidates we are provide APVVP Civil Assistant Surgeon Selection Process, APVVP Civil Assistant Surgeon Eligibility, APVVP Civil Assistant Surgeon Document verification and for more details get following the page. Candidates we are provide APVVP Civil Assistant Surgeon Written Exam Syllabus for subject wise get following the page. Candidates are you interested in APVVP Civil Assistant Surgeon Exam Sample Papers, Model Papers, APVVP Civil Assistant Surgeon Old Examination Papers also provide below the page.
APVVP Civil Assistant Surgeon 2018 CAS Syllabus for PDF Download
Syllabus for APVVP Civil Assistant Surgeon 2018 consist of all major subjects. Here we are providing latest syllabus for APVVP Civil Assistant Surgeon exam. Syllabus for APVVP Civil Assistant Surgeon 2018 consist of all major subjects. Here we are providing latest syllabus for APVVP Civil Assistant Surgeon exam. APVVP Civil Assistant Surgeon 2018 exam syllabus consist of multiple choice questions.
You can download syllabus in pdf file. We are providing APVVP Civil Assistant Surgeon 2018 Syllabus exam pdf file. Download this pdf file from the given link. APVVP Civil Assistant Surgeon 2018 exam syllabus consist of multiple choice questions. You can download syllabus in pdf file. We are providing APVVP Civil Assistant Surgeon 2018 Syllabus exam pdf file. Download this pdf file from the given link.
APVVP Civil Assistant Surgeon 2018 CAS Selection process
The selection for the post of Insurance Medical Officer Grade – II (Allopathic) will be made on the basis of Written Examination followed by interview of eligible and successful candidates.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|APVVP Civil Assistant Surgeon 2018 CAS Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Civil Assistant Surgeon|
|Board of Organization||Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad, Vijayawada, APVVP|
|No of Vacancy||190 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Qualification or Eligibility
CAS – Paediatrics Posts: PG Degree/ Diploma/ DNB in Gynaecology
CAS – Anaesthesia Posts: PG Degree/ Diploma/ DNB in Anaesthesia
CAS – Paediatrics Posts: PG Degree/ Diploma/ DNB in Paediatrics
Dental Assistant Surgeon Posts: BDS
Note: Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
APVVP Civil Assistant Surgeon 2018 CAS Written Examination Details
Syllabus for APVVP Civil Assistant Surgeon 2018 CAS
AP Vaidya Vidhana Parishad Assistant Surgeon Syllabus for General Studies, Mental Ability
- National and International events Importance
- General Science
- Current affairs – international, national and regional.
- Day to day life Contemporary Developments in Science & Technology and Information Technology
- Indian National Movement.
- Social- economic and political history of modern India
- Indian Polity and Governance
- Constitutional issues
- Public policy
- e-governance initiatives.
- Indian Geography with a focus on Andhra Pradesh.
- Economic development in India since 1947.
- Disaster management
- Vulnerability profile
- Application of Remote Sensing
- GIS in the assessment of Disaster
- Mitigation strategies
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Logical reasoning,
- Analytical ability, and data interpretation.
- Data Analysis:
- Basic data analysis
- Visual representation of data
- Tabulation of data
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Social, Cultural, Economic, Political, and legal implications/problems like:
- Effect of bifurcation on commerce and entrepreneurs.
- The task of post-bifurcation infrastructure development and opportunities for investments.
- The impact of bifurcation on river water sharing and consequential issues.
- Division of employees, their relocation and nativity issues.
- Implications for financial resources of state government.
- AP Reorganization ACT, 2014 on AP and the arbitrariness of certain provisions.
- Division and rebuilding of common Institutions.
- Challenges in building a new capital and its financial implications.
- Loss of capital city
A socioeconomic, cultural and demographic impact of bifurcation.
APVVP Syllabus 2018 for Medical Science, General Medicine, and, General Surgery)
- Human Physiology
- General Surgery
- General Medicines
- Human Anatomy
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology + Family Planning
Exam Pattern for APVVP Civil Assistant Surgeon 2018 CAS
|1.||Objective Type||Paper I||General Studies & Mental Ability||150||150||150 Min|
|2.||Paper II||Medical Science, General Medicine, and General Surgery||150||300||150 Min|
The Qualifying Marks in Written Examination will be 45% for UR Category, 40% for OBC Category, 35% for SC & ST and 30% for PWD Category.
The Written Examination (Computer Based) shall be Objective Type Multiple Choice (to assess professional knowledge) of total 200 Marks.
The Syllabus & Scheme of Written Examination is Above.
The final selection will be made on the basis of performance of candidates in Paper – I (200 Marks) and Interview (50 Marks).
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for APVVP Civil Assistant Surgeon 2018 CAS
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
APVVP Civil Assistant Surgeon 2018 CAS Recruitment – Check Here
APVVP Civil Assistant Surgeon 2018 CAS Notification – Check Here
APVVP Civil Assistant Surgeon 2018 CAS Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download APVVP Civil Assistant Surgeon 2018 CAS Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website apvvp.ap.nic.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for APVVP
Download APVVP Civil Assistant Surgeon 2018 CAS Previous Year Papers