State Level Police Recruitment SLPR, Assam Police Grade III & IV Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Chowkidar & Jr. Assistant, Peon, Khalashi Previous Year question Papers available here. Assam Police Grade III & IV Exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. Aspirants we are provide Assam Police Grade III & IV Selection Process, Assam Police Grade III & IV Eligibility, Assam Police Grade III & IV Document verification and etc. Applied Candidates are you searching for Assam Police Grade III & IV Sample Papers, Assam Police Grade III & IV Model Papers, Old Examination Papers and Previous Papers and etc. Assam Police Grade III & IV Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
Assam Police Grade III & IV 2019 Chowkidar & Junior Assistant Syllabus
Follow study material, preparation tips and Assam Police Exam Syllabus. Know the latest Assam Police Department Syllabus 2018, Study plan. Candidates must refer www.assampolice.gov.in Constable Exam Syllabus 2018 to get maximum marks in the exam. As of now, you can apply for Assam Police Grade III Recruitment 2019. There are total 756 posts like Junior Asst, Grade III, Grade IV, Steno, Peon, Mali, Bearer and various. Applicants can now apply for Assam Police Junior Assistant Vacancy from online. Also, view Assam Police Question Paper pattern 2018 to make efficient preparation plan.
Eligibility or Qualification
Graduate with Computer Skill.
HSSLC with Stenography and Class-VIII Passed
|Assam Police Grade III & IV 2019 Chowkidar & Jr. Assistant Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Grade III & IV|
|Board of Organization||Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission OSSSC|
|No of Vacancy||756 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Assam Police Grade III & IV 2019 Selection Process
Candidates for Grade III posts, whose applications are found correct in all
respect will be called for Written Test which will be conducted either centrally at
suitable place in Guwahati or any other convenient places depending on the number of
candidates. The Chairman, SLPRB, Assam reserves the right to change the venue of the
written test and no representation etc. will be entertained in this regard. Before
entering the examination center, biometrics of each candidate will be matched with the
already recorded biometrics at the time of documents verification.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Tips for preparation of Written Examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
DOCUMENTS VERIFICATION & BIOMETRICS RECORDING
Candidates will be called at a suitable place for verification of all essential original documents to check his / her eligibilities to appear in the recruitment process. The candidates whose all essential documents are found valid at the time of documents
verification, the Biometrics of such candidates shall be taken to avoid any impersonation. If any candidate fails to produce any original essential certificate he/she will not be allowed to appear in the recruitment process.
Assam Police Grade III & IV 2019 Chowkidar & Jr. Assistant Written Examination Details
Syllabus for Assam Police Grade III & IV 2019 Chowkidar & Jr. Assistant
Logical reasoning, aptitude, comprehension
Matters relating to History & Culture of Assam, India
Maths Syllabus for Assam Police Grade III & IV 2019
- The relationship between Numbers
- Profit and Loss
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- Use of Tables and Graphs
- Number Systems
- Time and Work
- Decimals and Fractions
- Ratio and Proportion
- Time and Distance
- Ratio and Time
- Fundamental arithmetical operations
Assam Police Exam Syllabus 2018 – Reasoning & General Intelligence
- Syllogistic reasoning
- Statement as well as Conclusion type questions
- Problem Solving Techniques
- Venn Diagrams
- Arithmetical number series
- Blood Relations
- Coding and decoding
- Number Series
- Arithmetic Reasoning
- Non-verbal series
- Besides Seating Arrangements.
www.assampolice.gov.in Grade III & IV 2019 Syllabus 2018 – English
- Sentence structure.
- Synonyms & Antonyms.
- Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- Parts of Speech.
- Spot the error.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Error Detection & Error Correction.
- One-Word substitutions.
- Reading Comprehension.
Assam Police Grade III & IV 2019 Syllabus of Assam Police – General Knowledge
- History of Assam.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Countries & Capitals etc.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Assam Culture.
- International & National Organizations.
- Books and Authors.
- Important Days.
- Current Events.
- Awards and Honors.
Exam Pattern for Assam Police Grade III & IV 2019 Chowkidar & Jr. Assistant
|S. No||Exam Type||Subject Names||Total Questions||Total Marks||Exam Period|
|1||Multiple Choice Questions||Logical reasoning, aptitude, comprehension||20||40||2 Hours|
|2||Matters relating to History & Culture of Assam, India||15||30|
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability. Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
Previous Year Question Papers & Model Papers
Assam Police Dept Grade III Exam Model Papers
Assam Police Grade IV Exam Sample Question Papers
Download Police Dept of Assam Grade III / IV Exam Solved Question Papers
Assam Police ASLPRB Grade III and GRade IV Exam Old Question Papers
Police Department of Assam Grade III/IV Exam Last Year Question Papers
Download Assam Police Grade III & Grade IV Exam Old Question Paper
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for Assam Police Grade III & IV 2019 Chowkidar & Jr. Assistant
Degree certificate along with mark sheets pertaining to all the academic years as proof of educational qualification claimed. In the absence of Degree certificate, provisional certificate along with mark sheets pertaining to all the academic years will be accepted.
Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent certificate indicating date of birth, or mark sheet of Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent issued by Central/State Board indicating Date of Birth in support of their claim of age. Where date of birth is not available in certificate/mark sheets, issued by concerned Educational Boards, School leaving certificate indicating Date of Birth will be considered (like in case of state).
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
CLICK HERE TO VIEW ADVERTISEMENT FOR RECRUITMENT OF SUB-INSPECTORS UN-ARMED BRANCH (UB) IN ASSAM POLICE, 2018
Assam Police Grade III & IV 2019 Chowkidar & Jr. AssistantRecruitment– Check Here
Assam Police Grade III & IV 2019 Chowkidar & Jr. Assistant Notification – Check Here
Assam Police Grade III & IV 2019 Chowkidar & Jr. Assistant Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download Assam Police Grade III & IV 2019 Chowkidar & Jr. Assistant Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official website http://slprbassam.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for Assam Police
Download Assam Police Grade III & IV 2019 Chowkidar & Jr. Assistant Previous Year Papers