Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited HECL Non Executive Trainee Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 Download for Interview Call Letter available here. HECL Non Executive Trainee Exam Date & centre will be announced soon at online. Dear candidates can able download HECL Non Executive Trainee selection Process, HECL Non Executive Trainee Eligibility, HECL Non Executive Trainee Document verification and for more details get following the page. HECL Non Executive Trainee Syllabus and Exam pattern and also provide our page. HECL Non Executive Trainee Interview Call Letter get below the page. HECL Non Executive Trainee Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
HECL Non Executive Trainee 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download
You can feel relaxed as you have chosen the right platform which clears all your queries. Moreover, you can make use of the direct link prevailing in this article to get HECL Diploma Engg Trainee Call Letter. For more information, you can visit the official website of Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited i.e. www.hecltd.com. Here is the active link of HEC Ltd ITI Trainee Jobs.
There are total 150 Non-Executive Trainees posts like ITI Trainee, Diploma Engineer Trainee, Personnel Trainee, Finance Trainee and IT Trainee. Applicants can now register for HEC Ltd Diploma Engineer Trainee Apply Online. Hence, furthermore details regarding HEC Ltd Recruitment will furnish below.
HECL Non Executive Trainee 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary
|Name of Exam||Non Executive Trainee|
|Board of Organization||Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited HECL|
|No of Vacancy||150 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
hecltd.com @ HECL Non Executive Trainee 2019 Eligibility Details
MBA with specialization in Personnel Management/ HR/ Finance or equivalent from recognized University or AICTE/UGC approved course with first class 55% of marks or equivalent CGPA. For SC/ST/PWD candidates, it is 50% of marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized University/ Institute.
High School/ Matric or Equivalent + ITI or equivalent technical from recognized NCVT/SCVT institute.
B.Tech in IT / MCA or equivalent from recognized University or AICTE/UGC approved course with first class 55% of marks or equivalent CGPA. For SC/ST/PWD candidates, it is 50% of marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized University/ Institute.
Selection will be on the basis of written test on all India basis followed by Trade Test/Task Observation Test/Aptitude Test of the selected candidates on the basis of their performance in the written test in order of merit in the ratio of 1:5 to the number of Vacancies or as near as to that. Merit List shall be prepared by assigning a weightage of 30% for written test marks and 70% for by Trade Test/Task Observation Test/ Aptitude Test marks of the short-listed candidates.
- Written examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
HECL Non Executive Trainee 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for HECL Non Executive Trainee 2019
Exam Pattern for HECL Non Executive Trainee 2019
- The Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
- The Exam Will be of 50 Question With 100 Marks.
- The Time Duration For the Exam Will be 02 Hours.
- The exam is of Objective i.e it consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Duration of the exam is of 2 Hours.
- The exam consists of 100 Marks.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants.
Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
Admit Card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
Call Letter / Admit card: The call letter indicating Registration Number, Roll Number, Details of Venue and guidelines for the written test/interview will be made available on our website to the candidates found apparently eligible based on the online data only.
The candidate has to download his/her Call Letter, Guidelines etc. for appearing in the written test/interview from the website only. Please note that the Call Letter will not be sent by post. The message for downloading the call letter, etc. will be sent on the registered mobile number of the candidates.
Related Examination Details
- HECL Syllabus 2018 – HEC Graduate / Technician Apprentice Exam Pattern & Previous Question Papers
- HEC Limited Graduate / Technician Apprentice Admit Card 2018 – www.hecltd.com Exam Date & Call Letter
- HEC Non Executive Trainee Previous Old Question Papers & ITI Trainee Model Papers
- HEC Non Executive Trainee Result 2019 ITI & Diploma Engineer Trainee Cut Off
- HEC Non Executive Trainee Answer Key 2019 ITI & Diploma Engineer Trainee Answer Sheet
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for HECL Non Executive Trainee 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
HECL Non Executive Trainee 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
HECL Non Executive Trainee 2019 Notification – Check Here
HECL Non Executive Trainee 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download HECL Non Executive Trainee 2019 Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website hecltd.com
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for HECL
Download HECL Non Executive Trainee 2019 Interview Call Letter