Intelligence Bureau IB Security Assistant Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 Download for Executive Interview Call Letter available here. IB Security Assistant Exam Date & centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Candidates can able download Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant Selection Process, Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant Eligibility and Document verification and for more details get following the page. Candidates we are provide Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant Selection process, Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant Eligibility and Document verification also available here. Candidates we are provide Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download
Candidates will get to know about availability of admit card from here, as well as by checking their email and SMS. here are many candidate who have applied for Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant this Exam and Now they are waiting for the Skill test date and Admit Card. These candidates can check their Admit card and availability status on the website of Intelligence Bureau IB.
Examination Date: 17 February, 2019
You can also visit our website time to time for latest update. All you have to do to get admit card is to log in at appropriate page. Here are the steps that are anticipated to happen while downloading admit card.
Eligibility or Education Qualification
Matriculation (10th class pass) or equivalent from a recognized Board of Education, and Knowledge of any one of the local language/dialect mentioned in Table ‘A’ above against each SIB/Centre of examination.
|Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant 2018 Admit Card Summary|
|Name of Exam||Security Assistant|
|Board of Organization||Intelligence Bureau|
|No of Vacancy||1054 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
mha.gov.in @ Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant 2018 Executive Eligibility
The candidate has to appear in Tier-I at one of the test centres mentioned in Table ‘A’. There will be negative marking of ¼ mark for each wrong answer. No marks would be awarded for an un-attempted question.
On the basis of their performance in Tier-I exam, candidates would be shortlisted for Tier-II & Tier-III exam at 10 times the number of vacancies.
- Tier I, Tier II, Tier III
Cut off / Merit List
IB Security Assistant Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 | Download Intelligence Bureau Previous Papers for Tier I, II, III
Resolution of tie Cases: In the event of tie in combined scores of candidates in the Tier-I and Tier-III, such cases will be resolved by applying following criteria, one after another, till the tie is resolved:
- Total marks in Tier-I and Tier-III
- Marks in Tier-I
- Marks in Tier-III
- Date of birth, with older candidates placed higher.
- Alphabetical order of names (starting with first name)
Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant 2018 Executive Written Examination Details
Syllabus for Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant 2018 Executive
Tier I & II
- General Awareness
- Quantitative aptitude
- Logical/analytical ability
- English language
Descriptive type: Translation of a passage of 500 words from local language/dialect to English and vice versa.
Spoken ability (to be assessed at the time of Tier-III exam (Interview/ Personality test)
- Interview/Personality test
Exam Pattern for Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant 2018 Executive
|Tier||Description of Examination||Marks||Time|
|Tier-I||Written Exam of Objective type MCQs, divided into 4 parts containing questions of 1 marks each on:
a) General Awareness (40 questions)
b) Quantitative aptitude (20 questions)
c) Logical/analytical ability (20 questions)
d) English language (20 questions)
|Tier-II (Qualifying marks – 20)||Descriptive type:
a) Translation of a passage of 500 words from local language/dialect to English and vice versa.
|b) Spoken ability (to be assessed at the time of Tier-III exam (Interview/ Personality test)||10||–|
However cut-off for Tier-II & Tier-III exam in different categories may go higher depending upon the marks obtained by candidates and number of vacancies.
Similarly, the criteria of 10 times the number of vacancies may also remain restricted due to said cut-off in Tier-I.
All candidates appearing in Tier-II exam would be provisionally admitted in Tier-III exam, i.e. interview/personality test. f) Tier-II examination will be of qualifying nature.
Candidates would be required to obtain minimum 20/50 marks so that their marks in Tier-III could be taken into account for preparing final merit list on the basis of combined performance in Tier-I & Tier-III exam.
The cut-off in Tier-II is same for candidates of all categories. There is no cut-off for Tier-III exam.
Admit card / Hall Ticket Download
Candidates are required to possess a valid e-mail ID and provide during the registration process. The admit cards/call letters for the Tier-I, Tier-II & Tier-III exam & other relevant information would be sent to the candidate on this e-mail ID only.
Admit Card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
Instruction for Examination Hall
- Mobile Phones and other electronic gadgets are banned within the premises of the examination centres.
- The arrangement for safe keeping of valuable/costly items at the venues can not be assured.
- Possession of such equipments, even in switch off mode, during the exam will be considered as use of unfair means.
- Candidature of such candidates will be cancelled. Besides, they will be liable for further action as may be decided by this office.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant 2018 Executive
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Related Examination Details
- Intelligence Bureau Executive Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 – www.mha.gov.in Selection List & Interview Call Letter
- MHA IB ACIO Tier 1 / Tier 2 Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 – Intelligence Bureau Syllabus PDF / Previous Questions Papers
- Intelligence Bureau ACIO Tier 1 / Tier 2 Admit Card 2018 – (mha.nic.in) IB Released Exam Date / Centre
- Intelligence Bureau ACIO Answer Key 2018 | IB ACIO Solution Download @ PDF File
- IB ACIO Exam Syllabus 2018 | IB Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Exam Pattern – chcek @ www.mha.gov.in
- Intelligence Bureau ACIO Admit Card 2018 | IB Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Hall Ticket & Exam Date
Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant 2018 Executive Recruitment – Check Here
Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant 2018 Executive Notification – Check Here
Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant 2018 Executive Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant 2018 Executive Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website mha.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for IB
Download Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant 2018 Executive Interview Call Letter