Assam Public Service Commission APSC Finance & Accounts Officer Syllabus 2018 Download pdf for Exam Pattern available here. APSC Finance & Accounts Officer Syllabus for pdf get following the page. Applicants can able download APSC Finance & Accounts Officer, Treasury Officer Exam date & Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Candidates we are provide APSC Finance & Accounts Officer Selection Process, APSC Finance & Accounts Officer, Treasury Officer Previous Year Question Papers, APSC Finance & Accounts Officer, Treasury Officer Model Papers, APSC Finance & Accounts Officer Sample Papers, APSC Finance & Accounts Officer Document verification and etc. and for more details for Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List available below the page.
APSC Finance & Accounts Officer Syllabus 2018 Treasury Officer For PDF
Individuals can check Assam Public Service Commission Syllabus 2018 and also APSC Finance Officer Question Pattern from this page. Individuals who wish to appear for the Assam PSC Class-I Grade III Exam can make a study plan for their preparation. Download APSC Accounts Officer Syllabus pdf from below shareable links. Here we are providing detailed Assam PSC Class-I Syllabus.
The mere fact that a certificate of admission has been issued will not imply that his/ her candidature has been finally cleared by the Commission. Candidates may note that the Commission can take up the verification of eligibility conditions only after the candidates have qualified for the examination.
Note: You can easily crack the APSC exam by using the APSC Finance Officer Syllabus. Through the APSC Accounts Officer Syllabus, aspirants can analyze whether they are covering all the topics or not.
|APSC Finance & Accounts Officer 2018 Treasury Officer Summary|
|Name of Exam||Finance Officer & Accounts Officer|
|Board of Organization||Assam Public Service Commission APSC|
|No of Vacancy||34 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
About Recruitment Board
The Assam Public Service Commission came into existence on Ist April, 1937 in accordance with the provision of the Govt. of India Act, 1935 with Mr James Hezelett, a retired ICS officer from London, as its first Chairman. Till framing a new regulation in 1951, five more officers mostly retired ICS officer, held the office of the Chairman for different period after Mr James Hezelett. On India becoming Republic, the regulations of the Commission were framed by the Governor of Assam in exercise of the powers conferred by Article 318 of the Constitution of India and the same came into force w.e.f. Ist September 1951. Also in the same year the Assam Public Service Commission (Limitation of Functions) Regulation was promulgated in exercise of the powers conferred by the provision of clause II of Article 320 of the Constitution.
Centre for the examination: To be notified in due course of time.
Exact date of Examination will be notified in due course. The centres and the date (even after it is notified) for holding examination may, however be changed by the Commission at its discretion. Candidates admitted to the examination will be informed of the 2 time-table and place or places of examination. The candidates should note that no request for change of centre will be granted.
Selection Process for Assam PSC 2018 Recruitment
The Viva-Voce test will be held in respect of those candidates who have qualified in the Written Examination
The selection process of Assam Public Service Commission starts as soon as the Commission issues advertisements as per requisition received from the concerned appointing authorities of the State Government. The selection process varies from service to service as per provision of concerned Service Rules. There are two types of selection procedures, namely:
- Written examination followed by via-voce test based on syllabus recorded in the Service Rules concerned;
- Through vice-voce test only. (if the number of candidates is very high in comparison to the number of posts, a scrutiny test is conducted to minimize the number of candidates proportionately, which, of course, depends on the discretion of the Commission).
APSC Finance & Accounts Officer 2018 Treasury Officer for Syllabus
Precis and Drafting
General English and General
Financial Rules and Accounts
APSC Exam Syllabus 2018 – English
- Sentence Improvement.
- Spotting Errors.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Joining Sentences.
- Sentence Completion.
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Para Completion.
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- Passage Completion.
apsc.nic.in Finance Officer Syllabus 2018 – General Knowledge
- Rivers, Lakes and, Seas.
- Countries and Capitals.
- Famous Books & Authors.
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Indian Parliament.
- Famous Places in India.
- Indian Economy.
- Indian History.
- Environmental Issues.
- Indian Politics.
- General Science.
- Inventions and Discoveries.
- Current Affairs.
Assam Finance Service Exam Syllabus 2018
- Precis and Drafting
- Financial Rules and Accounts
- An Introduction to Indian Government Accounts and Audit
- Chapter-6 General Structure of Financial Administration in India.
- Chapter-8 Working of Treasury
- Chapter-11 Classification of Receipts and Expenditure in Government Accounts
- Account Code Vol-I Chapter-2 General outlines of the system of Accounts
- Chapter 3 General principles and methods of Accounts (Excluding Arts 38 to 41)
- Account Code Vol-II Chapters III and IV
- Assam Financial Rules Chapter –II (Definitions)
- Chapter –III (General Principles)
- Chapter-V Pay allowance General Rules
- Assam Treasury Rules and S.O.
- Fundamental Rules Chapter –II
- Chapter –III
- Chapter-XI and Revised leave Rules 1934.
Exam Pattern for APSC Finance & Accounts Officer 2018 Treasury Officer
|S. No||Concept Names||Total marks||Time Period|
|1||Precis and Drafting||100||3 Hours|
|2||General English and General Knowledge||100||3 Hours|
|3||Financial Rules and Accounts||150||3 Hours|
The APSC Finance & Accountants Officer Exam consists of Precis and Drafting, General English and General Knowledge and Financial Rules and Accounts Subjects.
The Written Exam is conducted for 350 Marks.
The Duration of each subject is 3 Hours.
Viva-Voce is conducted for 50 Marks for candidates who have qualified in the Written Exam.
All candidates whether in Govt. Service or in Govt. owned undertaking or other similar organizations/Corporations/ Boards or in private employment may intimate their controlling authority instead of routing the applications through the same. However, the fact of the intimation may be appraised to the Commission by the candidate.
No candidate will be admitted to the examination without an admission certificate from the Commission
A candidate shall be of sound health and shall be required to undergo medical examination to certify his medical fitness before he is appointed to the A.F.S.
No travelling allowance is admissible for the journey performed in connection with the above examination.
- Advertisement No. 12/2018: Assam Finance Service Examination, 2018
- Advertisement No. 11/2018: Half Yearly Departmental Examination-2018
- Advertisement No. 10/2018: Insurance Medical Officer(IMO), ESI Scheme, Assam under Labour Welfare Department
- Addendum: Combined Competitive(Prel.) Examination,2018(Advt 09/2018)
- Advt 09/2018: Combined Competitive(Prel.) Examination,2018
- Advertisement No. 08/2018: Assam Local Fund Audit Service(Promotion) Examination
- Advertisement No. 07/2018: Exploration Officer under The Directorate of Archaeology, Assam
Free Download APSC Class I GradeIII Exam Question Papers
- APSC Question Paper 2017 for free of cost
- APSC Exam Question Paper PDF
- Free PDF of APSC Question Paper 2014
- APSC Solved Question Paper 2012 with Answers
- APSC Previous Year Question Papers
- Free Download APSC Question Paper Pdf
- APSC Previous Question Paper with Solutions
- Download APSC Old Question Paper
- APSC Previous Year Solved Question Papers
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for APSC Finance & Accounts Officer 2018 Treasury Officer
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
APSC Finance & Accounts Officer 2018 Treasury Officer Recruitment – Check Here
APSC Finance & Accounts Officer 2018 Treasury Officer Notification – Check Here
APSC Finance Officer & Accounts Officer 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
Steps to Download APSC Finance & Accounts Officer 2018 Treasury Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official website www.apsc.nic.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for APSC
Download APSC Finance & Accounts Officer 2018 Treasury Officer Previous Year Papers