Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission TNPSC District Judge Hall Ticket / Admit Card 2019 Download for Interview Call Letter available here. TNPSC District Judge Exam Date and Exam centre will be announced soon at online. Aspirant are you searching for TNPSC District Judge Selection Process, TNPSC District Judge Eligibility, TNPSC District Judge Document verification and etc. TNPSC District Judge Syllabus and Test Pattern also get below the page. Applied Candidates TNPSC District Judge Answer Key, Result, cut off, Merit List and etc.
TNPSC District Judge 2019 Hall Ticket / Admit Card Download
The major links of Exam syllabus we are provided on our page, go and check them. In before of that, note down the exam dates which are mentioned on the Tamil Nadu District Judge Prelims Exam Admit Cards 2019 to know the details clearly. There would be three exams hosted by the commission for selection of the candidates. Only the candidates who cleared Prelims examination are eligible to download the call letter for the main exam. Date to download TNPSC District Judge Admit card is updated below. The links are placed in the below section.
Eligibility or Qualification for TNPSC District Judge 2019
Must possess a Degree in Law of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission, or recognized by Bar Council of India or any other equivalent qualification and enrolled as an Advocate under a State Bar Council established under the Advocates Act, 1961. Must be practising as an Advocate/Pleader in the High Courts or Supreme Courts or Courts Subordinate thereto and must have practiced for a period of not less than seven years on the date of notification
|TNPSC District Judge 2019 Admit card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||District Judge|
|Board of Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission TNPSC|
|No of Vacancy||31 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit card / Hall Ticket|
www.mhc.tn.gov.in @ TNPSC District Judge 2019 Selection Process
The selection will be made through three successive stages viz.,
- Preliminary Examination [Objective Type Question Paper in Optical Mark Recognization Paper (OMR Paper)] for selection of candidates for admission to the Main Examination,
- Main Examination; and
- Viva–Voce Test.
Note: The papers will be set in English and each question shall carry one mark and ‘1/2’ (half) mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer. The duration of the Preliminary Examination will be three hours for each paper. The Preliminary Examination is conducted for the purpose of short listing the candidates and the marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination shall not be counted for determining the final order of merit of the candidates.
Admit Card/Hall Ticket Download
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
TNPSC District Judge 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for TNPSC District Judge 2019
Academic Related Topics
Exam Pattern for TNPSC District Judge 2019
They will be conducted in the forenoon and afternoon session on the same day.
No candidate who has secured less than the minimum marks prescribed for each paper, in the Preliminary Examination will be declared successful to participate in the Main Examination.
All the successful candidates in the Preliminary Examination will be called upon for Main Examination.
CHARACTER AND CONDUCT : The character of a candidate must be such as to make him suitable in all respects for appointment to the Service. The applicant must produce a certificate of character and conduct given after the date of notification from three responsible persons not related to him, in the format prescribed in Annexure-A. Out of the three persons certifying, one must be a Senior Advocate or counsel and the other two shall be responsible persons, not being relatives of the applicants but who are well acquainted with the applicants in their private life.
Related Examination Details for TNPSC
- TNPSC Group 1 Previous Old Question Papers & CCS 1 Model Papers
- TNPSC Group 1 Exam Date and Exam Centre 2019 | Tamil Nadu PSC CCS – I Pre / Mains Dates
- TNPSC Group 1 Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 | www.tnpsc.gov.in CCS-I (Prelims / Mains) Previous Papers
- TNPSC Group 1 Hall Ticket / Admit Card 2019 | www.tnpsc.gov.in CCS I Exam Date & Call Letter
- TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 | tnpsc.gov.in Grade II Previous Papers
- TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Hall Ticket 2018 | tnpsc.gov.in APP Exam Date & Call Letter
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for TNPSC District Judge 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For More Details
TNPSC District Judge 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
TNPSC District Judge 2019 Notification – Check Here
TNPSC District Judge 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download TNPSC District Judge 2019 Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website www.mhc.tn.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for TNPSC
Download TNPSC District Judge 2019 Interview Call Letter