Balasore District Court Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 Download for Junior Clerk, Stenographer, Junior Typist Interview Call Letter available here. Balasore District Court Exam Date & Centre will be announced soon at online. Balasore District Court Junior Clerk, Steno, Typist Written Examination Details get following the page. Balasore District Court Junior Clerk & Junior Steno Selection Process, Balasore District Court Junior Clerk & Junior Steno Eligibility, Balasore District Court Junior Clerk & Junior Steno Qualification, Balasore District Court Junior Clerk & Junior Steno Notification, Balasore District Court Junior Clerk & Junior Steno Document verification and etc. Candidates we are provide Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
Balasore District Court 2018 Junior Clerk & Junior Steno Admit Card Download
Interested candidates who have completed application procedure can check updated Syllabus Of Balasore District Court. With the reference of exact and entire Balasore DC Junior Clerk Syllabus 2018, contenders can prepare well for the written exam. Recently, Junior Clerk, Steno, Typist has announced the Latest Employment News for the positions of Police Patil.
The Junior Clerk, Steno, Typist management is conducting Balasore District Court written examination to sort of the talented and skillful candidates. So all the applicants should perform well in the examination. As the competition for state govt jobs is very high, individuals must follow the Balasore District Court Exam Syllabus 2018 for the best preparation.
There shall be an examination on the following subjects for the posts of Junior Clerk/ Copyist, Jr. Steno & Jr. Gr. Typist. Typewriting Test will be held after publication of result of Written Test and the qualifying candidates are required to bring their own type-writers.
- Written Examination
- Typing / Skill Test
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
|Balasore District Court 2018 Junior Clerk & Junior Steno Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Junior Clerk & Junior Steno, Typist|
|Board of Organization||Balasore District Court|
|No of Vacancy||27 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
districts.ecourts.gov.in @ Balasore District Court 2018 Junior Clerk & Junior Steno Eligibility
Have at least passed Diploma in computer Application from a recognized institute (for the posts of Jr. clerk/ copyist, Jr. Stenographer & Jr’ Gr’ Typist). have possessed a minimum speed of 40 words per minute in Type-writing in English (for the post of Jr’ Gr’ Typists). have passed a minimum speed of 80 words in shorthand and 40 words in type- writing in English per minute (for the post of Jr. Stenographer).
About Examination Board
Applications in the prescribed format, given below, are invited for filling up of the following posts of Junior Clerk/Copyist, Junior Stenographer (Stenographer- Gr.-III) & Junior Grade Typist. All the posts carry regular scale of pay subject to the result of the Writ petition in W.P. (C) No.1273 of 2014 sub-judice before the Hon’ble High Court of Orissa.
Balasore District Court 2018 Junior Clerk & Junior Steno Written Examination Details
Syllabus for Balasore District Court 2018 Junior Clerk & Junior Steno
- Junior Clerk
- General Knowledge
- Computer Science Test (Practical)
- Viva Voce Test
Jr. Gr. Typist & Jr. Stenographer
- Type Test
- Computer Science Test (Practical)
- Viva Voce Test
Exam Pattern for Balasore District Court 2018 Junior Clerk & Junior Steno
|Part||Name of the Subjects||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|General Knowledge||100||1 Hour|
|II||Computer Science Test (Practical)||100||–|
|III||Viva Voce Test||45||–|
- The written exam has three parts.
- Total marks in the test are 445.
- Exam period is 4 hours.
Odisha District Court Jr. Gr. Typist & Jr. Stenographer Question Pattern 2018
|Parts||Subject Names||Marks||Exam Duration|
|III||Computer Science Test (Practical)||100||–|
|IV||Viva Voce Test||35||–|
- The candidates will have option to give their answer in Hindi or English (except for test of English Language).
- The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
- There will be 100 Questions/ Marks.
- The question paper will consist of 100 questions on General Intelligence & Reasoning, questions on English Language and questions on Professional Knowledge.
- The time duration will be 4 hours.
Admit Card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for Balasore District Court 2018 Junior Clerk & Junior Steno
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Balasore District Court 2018 Junior Clerk & Junior Steno Recruitment – Check Here
Balasore District Court 2018 Junior Clerk & Junior Steno Notification – Check Here
Balasore District Court 2018 Junior Clerk & Junior Steno Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download Balasore District Court 2018 Junior Clerk & Junior Steno Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website www.districts.ecourts.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for Balasore District Court
Download Balasore District Court 2018 Junior Clerk & Junior Steno Interview Call Letter