Bank of Maharashtra CA Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Chartered Accountant, Cost & Management Accountants CMA in JMGS Scale 1 Previous Year Question Papers available here. Bank of Maharashtra BOM CA Exam Date and Exam Centre also provide below the page. Bank of Maharashtra Chartered Accountant CA Selection Process, Bank of Maharashtra Chartered Accountant CA Eligibility, Bank of Maharashtra BOM Chartered Accountant CA Document verification and etc. Candidates we are mentioned Bank of Maharashtra BOM Chartered Accountant CA Sample Papers, Bank of Maharashtra BOM Chartered Accountant CA Model Papers, Bank of Maharashtra BOM Chartered Accountant CA Old Examination Papers also available here. Bank of Maharashtra BOM Chartered Accountant CA Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
Bank of Maharashtra CA 2018 BOM Chartered Accountant Syllabus for PDF
In these days it is not easy to clear any Competitive exam without having some extra knowledge and preparation from the other Candidates. So here we are sharing that for all of our Candidates. Participating may also use the below official link or visit the official website for more details. The Exact date is not announced now but soon the date will be declare on the Bank’s Official website. In this post we are going to share the Exam Pattern and syllabus which will help the Candidates to clear there exam easily without having a burden to study a broad syllabus.
WRITTEN TEST DATE & CENTRE
In continuation of our publication for the recruitment of the following posts and website notification for written test, we inform all applicants, that written test date is scheduled on 29.12.2018 and test will be conducted through IBPS at Delhi, Kolkata, Nagpur, Mumbai/ Thane, Pune and Hyderabad centers.
|Bank of Maharashtra CA 2018 BOM Chartered Accountant Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Chartered Accountant CA & Management Accountants|
|Board of Organization||Bank of Maharashtra BOM|
|No of Vacancy||50 Posts|
|Date of Exam||29 Dec 2018|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Aspirants applying for Bank of Maharashtra Vacancy must possess graduation degree with professional qualification of CA/ Cost & Management Accountant from a well-known institute or university.
Bank of Maharashtra CA 2018 BOM Chartered Accountant Selection Process
The selection for the post of Bank of Maharashtra CA 2018 Chartered Accountant will be made on the basis of Written Examination followed by interview of eligible and successful candidates.
- Written Examination
- Medical Examination
- Document verification
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability. Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
Bank of Maharashtra CA 2018 BOM Chartered Accountant Written Examination Details
Syllabus for Bank of Maharashtra CA 2018 BOM Chartered Accountant
- Logical Reasoning.
- Blood Relations.
- Input Output.
- Coding Decoding.
- Alphanumeric Series.
- Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Coded Inequalities.
- Seating Arrangement.
- Reading Comprehension.
- Cloze Test.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Multiple Meaning/Error Spotting.
- Paragraph Complete/ Sentence Correction.
- Para jumbles.
- Ratio & Proportion, Percentage.
- Number Systems.
- Profit & Loss.
- Mixtures & Alligations.
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest & Surds & Indices.
- Work & Time.
- Time & Distance.
- Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere.
- Sequence & Series.
- Permutation, Combination & Probability.
- Data Interpretation.
General Awareness (Banking Sector):
- Indian Financial System.
- History of Indian Banking Industry.
- Budget Basics and Current Union Budget.
- International Organisations/ Financial Institutions.
- Capital Market & Money Market.
- Government Schemes.
- Abreviations and Economic terminologies.
- Database (introduction).
- Communication (Basic Introduction).
- Networking (LAN, WAN, MAN).
- The Internet (Concept, History, working environment, Application).
- Security Tools, Virus, Hacker.
- MS Windows & MS Office.
- Logic Gates.
- Number System.
- History of Computers
Exam Pattern for Bank of Maharashtra CA 2018 BOM Chartered Accountant
|SL. NO||Exam Type||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||Reasoning Ability||40||50||2 Hrs|
|4.||General Awareness (with special reference to Banking Industry)||40||40|
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for Bank of Maharashtra CA 2018 BOM Chartered Accountant
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Bank of Maharashtra CA 2018 BOM Chartered Accountant Recruitment – Check Here
Bank of Maharashtra CA 2018 BOM Chartered Accountant Notification – Check Here
Bank of Maharashtra CA 2018 BOM Chartered Accountant Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download Bank of Maharashtra CA 2018 BOM Chartered Accountant Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website www.bankofmaharashtra.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for BOM
Download Bank of Maharashtra CA 2018 BOM Chartered Accountant Previous Year Papers