Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Ltd BCPL Graduate Apprentice Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Technician Previous Year question Papers available here. BCPL Graduate Apprentice & Technician Exam Date and Exam Centre will be released now at online. BCPL Graduate Apprentice & Technician Syllabus for PDF gent here. BCPL Graduate Apprentice & Technician selection Process, BCPL Graduate Apprentice & Technician Eligibility, BCPL Graduate Apprentice & Technician Document verification and etc. BCPL Graduate Apprentice & Technician Sample Papers, BCPL Graduate Apprentice & Technician Model Papers, BCPL Graduate Apprentice & Technician Old Exam Papers and etc. BCPL Graduate Apprentice & Technician Answer Key, Result, cut off, Merit List and etc.
Official Notification – Check Here
BCPL Graduate Apprentice & Technician 2019 Syllabus for PDF
If you want to know more details about the BCPL Assam Technician & Graduate Apprentice Syllabus then go through this article. Proper preparation is very important for any competitive exam or government jobs. Without knowing the BCPL Technician Apprentice Syllabus 2018, getting the good score in the examination is very hard. So you have to know the BCPL Assam Apprentice Syllabus to understand the topics.
Moreover, the candidates can check the BCPL Technician Apprentice Syllabus, BCPL Graduate Apprentice Exam Pattern, Brahmaputra CPL Graduate Technician Selection Process, Important Dates, Important Links etc are all furnished in the later modules of this article. We suggest the aspirants refer the entire article and start preparation without any delay.
|BCPL Apprentice & Technician 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Apprentice & Technician|
|Board of Organization||Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Ltd BCPL|
|No of Vacancy||66 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
bcplonline.co.in @ BCPL Apprentice & Technician 2019 Eligibility Details
For Graduate Apprentices: Candidates must hold a Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline.
For Technician Apprentices: Candidates must have completed Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
BCPL Apprentice & Technician 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for BCPL Apprentice & Technician 2019
BCPL Graduate Apprentice Syllabus 2018 for Reasoning
- Alphabet Test.
- Logical Sequence of Words.
- Eligibility Test.
- Puzzle Test.
- Alpha Numeric Sequence Puzzle.
- Inserting The Missing Character.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Theme Detection.
- Statement – Arguments.
- Logical Venn Diagrams.
- Situation Reaction Test.
- Direction Sense Test.
- Series Completion.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Mathematical Operations.
- Statement – Conclusions.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence.
- Deriving Conclusions from Passages.
BPSC Assam Apprentice Syllabus for General Knowledge
- Rajasthan History.
- Basic Computer Knowledge.
- Basic GK.
- Inventions in the World.
- Rajasthan Parliament.
- Famous Books & Authors.
- Rajasthan Politics.
- Rajasthan Culture.
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Rajasthan Economy.
BCPL Technician Apprentice Syllabus 2018 for Quantitative Aptitude
- Bar Graphs.
- Problems on Trains.
- Problems on Ages.
- Time and Distance.
- Line Graphs.
- Decimal & Fractions.
- HCF & LCM.
- Pie Charts.
- Volume & Surface Area.
- Profit and Loss.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Number System.
- Permutation & Combination.
- Time and Work.
- Ratio and Proportions.
- Boats & Streams.
- Pipes & Cisterns.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Heights & Distances Partnership.
Assam BCPL Syllabus 2018 for English
- Cloze Test.
- Word Formation.
- Error Correction.
- Theme detection.
- Unseen Passages.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Passage Correction.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Passage Completion.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Sentence Correction.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Sentence Completion.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
Exam Pattern BCPL Apprentice & Technician 2019
|S. No||Name of the Topic|
Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material.
All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for BCPL Apprentice & Technician 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
BCPL Apprentice & Technician 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
BCPL Apprentice & Technician 2019 Notification – Check Here
BCPL Apprentice & Technician 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download BCPL Apprentice & Technician 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website bcplonline.co.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for BCPL
Download BCPL Apprentice & Technician 2019 Previous Year Papers