Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited BECIL MTS Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 Download for PDF in Multi-Tasking Staff Previous Year Question Papers available here. BECIL MTS Exam Date & centre will be announced soon at online. BECIL Multi-Tasking Staff MTS Selection process, BECIL Multi-Tasking Staff MTS Eligibility, BECIL Multi-Tasking Staff MTS Document verification and for more details get following the page. Dear Candidates we are provide BECIL Multi-Tasking Staff MTS Selection process, BECIL Multi-Tasking Staff MTS Eligibility, BECIL Multi-Tasking Staff MTS Document verification and for more details get here. Candidates we are provide BECIL Multi-Tasking Staff MTS Sample Papers, Model Papers, Old Examination Papers, Previous Papers and etc.
BECIL Multi-Tasking Staff MTS 2018 Syllabus for PDF Download
Moreover, the officials of BECIL is looking for the efficient and talented candidates to the MTS Post. In order to clear all the selection rounds, candidates should prepare well. Dont waste your time reach out All India Jobs website for the study material like BECIL Syllabus, Previous Papers, Exam Pattern to start your exam preparation. For other details of age limit, salary, application fee, exam patter and syllabus and how to apply are given below for the Multi-Tasking Staff jobs in BECIL Recruitment 2018.
Matriculation or equivalent pass from a recognized board or ITI pass in relevant subject.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
|BECIL Multi-Tasking Staff MTS 2018 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Multi-Tasking Staff MTS|
|Board of Organization||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited BECIL|
|No of Vacancy||50 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
www.becil.com @ BECIL Multi-Tasking Staff MTS 2018 Selection Process
The Test will consist of two papers. Both the papers will consist of only objective type questions and will be held on 2018 in two separate sessions as under.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
BECIL Multi-Tasking Staff MTS 2018 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for BECIL Multi-Tasking Staff MTS 2018
Elementary Mathematics & Analytical Ability
BECIL MTS Syllabus 2018 – Computer Knowledge
- The hardware of the Computer.
- MS Office.
- Internet (Concept, History, working environment, Application).
- Logic Gates.
- Operating Systems.
- Communication (Basic Introduction).
- MS PowerPoint.
- Security Tools, Virus, Hacker.
- History of Computers
- MS Excel.
- Database (introduction).
- Networking (LAN, WAN, MAN).
- MS Word.
- Computer Basics.
becil.com Multi Tasking Staff Syllabus 2018 – General Awareness
- National and international current affairs
- Famous Places in India
- New inventions
- Scientific observations
- History of India
- World organizations
- Science and innovations
- Political Science
- National news (current)
- International issues
- Economic issues in India
- Countries and Capitals
- Indian Culture
- Geography of India
- About India and it’s neighboring countries
BECIL Syllabus 2018 for MTS Written Exam – Elementary Mathematics
- Simple Interest.
- Banker’s Discount.
- Volume and Surface Area.
- Permutation and Combination.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Time and Distance.
- Allegation or Mixture.
- Chain Rule.
- Boats and Streams.
- Races and Games.
- Height and Distance.
- Decimal Fraction.
- Stocks and Share.
- Time and Work.
- Compound Interest.
- Problems on Ages
- Pipes and Cistern.
- Square Root and Cube Root.
- Surds and Indices.
- Problems on H.C.F and L.C.M.
Exam Pattern for BECIL Multi-Tasking Staff MTS 2018
|S. No||Exam Types||Subject Name|
|4||Elementary Mathematics & Analytical Ability|
The written exams for all the posts will be multiple choice objective type.
Each question carries 1 marks.
There will be negative marking of 1/4 marks in each paper for every wrong answer.
The Exam will be Written type.
The Paper will be based on the Last Education Qualification of Candidates.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for BECIL Multi-Tasking Staff MTS 2018
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
BECIL Multi-Tasking Staff MTS 2018 Recruitment – Check Here
BECIL Multi-Tasking Staff MTS 2018 Notification – Check Here
BECIL Multi-Tasking Staff MTS 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download BECIL Multi-Tasking Staff MTS 2018 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website www.becil.com
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for BECIL
Download BECIL Multi-Tasking Staff MTS 2018 Previous Year Question Papers