Bidar District Court Stenographer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Peon, Typist, Typist Copyist Previous Year question Papers available here. Bidar District Court Stenographer & Peon Exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. Dear candidates can able download Bidar District Court Stenographer & Peon Selection Process, Bidar District Court Stenographer & Peon Eligibility, Bidar District Court Stenographer & Peon Document verification and etc. Bidar District Court Stenographer & Peon Sample Papers, Bidar District Court Stenographer & Peon Model Papers, Bidar District Court Stenographer & Peon Old Examination Papers and Previous Papers. Bidar District Court Stenographer & Peon Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
Bidar District Court Stenographer & Peon 2019 Syllabus for PDF Download
Get the Belagavi District Court Exam Study Materials, Preparation Tips, etc from here. Scroll down the page for more details about Bidar District Court Stenographer & Peon Syllabus 2018 for Stenographer, Processes Server Exam here. If Candidates make the Perfect Schedule by getting this Bidar District Court Stenographer & Peon Exam Pattern, they will easily able to crack the Exam paper. Most of the Candidates by not having the more Preparation Process of this Bidar District Court Stenographer & Peon Syllabus, they are not unable to get the score the good marks in the Exam.
Eligibility or Qualification
Applicants for Bidar District Court Steno Recruitment 2018 should possess the desired educational qualification in either graduation or degree or inter or SSC.
|Bidar District Court Stenographer & Peon 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Stenographer & Peon|
|Board of Organization||Bidar District Court|
|No of Vacancy||22 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
The selection for the post of Bidar District Court will be made on the basis of Written Examination followed by interview of eligible and successful candidates.
- Written Examination
- Physical Test
- Medical Examination
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
Tips for Preparation of Written Examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
Bidar District Court Stenographer & Peon 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for Bidar District Court Stenographer & Peon 2019
District Court of Bagalkot Steno Syllabus 2019 For English
- Sentence Completion
- Idioms and Phrases
- Active and Passive Voice
- Passage Completion
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Spelling Test
- Joining Sentences
- Fill in the blanks
- Sentence Arrangement
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Spotting Errors
- Para Completion
- Sentence Improvement
District Court Syllabus For Quantitative Aptitude
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Problems on Numbers
- Profit and Loss
- Time and Work Partnership
- Races and Games
- Boats and Streams
- Simple Interest
- Quadratic Equations
- Indices and Surds
- Ratio and Proportion
- Time and Distance
- Simplification and Approximation
- Problems on Trains
- Odd Man Out
- Permutations and Combinations
- Mixtures and Allegations
- Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F
- Compound Interest
- Numbers and Ages
- Simple Equations
DC Syllabus for Reasoning
- Verbal Reasoning
- Alpha- Numeric Sequence Puzzle
- Test on Alphabets
- Data Sufficiency
- Puzzle Test
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Verification of truth of the Statement
- Situation Reaction Test
- Word Sequence
- Eligibility Test
- Series Completion
- Assertion and Reasoning
- Direction Sense Test
- Operations of Mathematics
- Blood Relations
- Coding- Decoding
- Sequential Output training
- Venn Diagrams
- Missing Characters
- Dot Situation
- Spotting embedded figures
- Rules Detection
- Forming figures and analysis
- Construction of squares and Triangles
- Mirror Images
- Water Images
- Paper Folding
- Identical figure groupings
- Figure Matrix
- Analytical Reasoning
- Paper Cutting
- Completion Incomplete Pattern
- Cubes and Dice
Syllabus For General Awareness
- India and its Neighboring Countries
- General Polity including Indian Constitution.
- Economic Scene
- Especially about Sports
- Scientific Research.
District Court Steno Syllabus For Computer Knowledge
- MS Excel.
- Logic Gates.
- Database (introduction).
- MS Word.
- Security Tools,
- Virus, Hacker.
- Communication (Basic Introduction).
- Networking (LAN, WAN, MAN).
- The hardware of the Computer.
- Computer Basics.
- MS Office.
- MS PowerPoint.
- Internet (Concept, History, working environment, Application).
- Operating Systems.
- History of Computers
Exam Pattern for Bidar District Court Stenographer & Peon 2019
In Physical Examination the Measurement of height and chest will be Conducted.
Also the Race of will be Conducted.
Negative Marking will be as per the Board rules.
The Above-mentioned Exam Pattern is only for reference.
The multiple choice & objective type written test.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for Bidar District Court Stenographer & Peon
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Bidar District Court Stenographer & Peon Recruitment – Check Here
Bidar District Court Stenographer & Peon Notification – Check Here
Bidar District Court Stenographer & Peon Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download Bidar District Court Stenographer & Peon Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website www.districts.ecourts.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for Bidar District Court
Download Bidar District Court Stenographer & Peon Previous Year Papers