Revenue & Land Reforms Department Government of Bihar Special Survey Kanungo Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Previous year Question Papers available here. Bihar Special Survey Kanungo Exam Date and Exam centre will be announced soon at online. Aspirants are you searching for Bihar Special Survey Kanungo Selection Process, Bihar Special Survey Kanungo Eligibility, Bihar Special Survey Kanungo Documnet verification and etc. Aspirants are you searching for Bihar Special Survey Kanungo Sample Papers, Bihar Special Survey Kanungo Model papers, Bihar Special Survey Kanungo old examination papers and etc.
Bihar Special Survey Kanungo 2019 Syllabus for PDF Download
Selection for the Revenue Inspector posts will be fully based on competitive examination (written test) and interview (viva-voce). UPSSSC fully hold the right to conduct written/skill test & viva-voce. Bihar Revenue Inspector (Kanungo) Admit Card, Result, Merit List, cut off Marks, Syllabus, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, How to Apply details are given below.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants.
Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
|Bihar Special Survey Kanoongo 2019 Syllabus & exam pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Special Survey Kanoongo|
|Board of Organization||Revenue & Land Reforms Department Government of Bihar|
|No of Vacancy||550 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & exam pattern|
Engineering Diploma in Civil Engineering with 2 Years Experience.
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
Bihar Special Survey Kanoongo 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for Bihar Special Survey Kanoongo 2019
Part-1 General Intelligence Test
(1) Rational, critical and analytical abilities.
(2) General mental ability – questions of testing the lateral aptitude of candidate.
(3) Statistical analysis – Graph and diagram, from which the test of statistical, graphical, result related to general knowledge from available information in diagram, draw conclusions ability of candidates.
Part-2 General Knowledge
(1) Computer Knowledge – Introduction of computer, hardware and software, computer network, internet and E-mail.
(2) Special questions based on UP – Education, culture, agriculture, populations, trade and commerce, industry, social practices, fine arts, folk arts (G.K. of singing, music, drama etc genres) etc.
(3) Interpersonal competence in which communication skills, decision-making ability and problem solving will also be included.
(4) General human behavior – discipline, morality, leadership, women empowerment.
(5) Indian history and Indian national movements- Under Indian history, general knowledge of social, economical and political issues. Under Indian national movements, freedom movements, growth of nationalism and attainment of independence related knowledge is expected.
(6) Indian and world geography, Indian and world physical, social and economical geography – in Indian geography questions will be related to physical, social and economical geography of country. In world geography general knowledge of subjected is only expected.
(7) Indian polity and administration, constitution, political system, panchayati raj, public policies and official issues etc. – Under Indian polity and administration, the questions will be related to the knowledge of constitution of country, panchayati raj and community development with political system.
(8) Indian economy and social development and Gandhi philosophy – wide knowledge of candidates related to population, environment and urbanization related problems and mutual relations, Indian economical policy and Indian culture will be tested. Questions related to banking, ledger accounting and accountancy etc will be there.
(9) Current events of national and international importance – questions related to sports will also be included.
(10) Indian agriculture – General knowledge of agriculture in India, agricultural products and their marketing will be expected from candidates.
Part-3 General Science and Arithmetic
(1) General Science – General science (science, biology, chemistry, physics), daily every day observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected from any educated person who do not require a special study of scientific subjects. In this questions will be related to role of science and technology in development of India, balanced diet, calories distribution, protein, vitamins, diarrhea, diseases due to lack of vitamin and prevention, anemia, importance of food items in various disease, importance of vaccination, types of water source, quality standard of drinking water, aquifer, electro-magnetic resistivity survey etc.
(2) Elementary mathematics high school level – arithmetic, algebra and geometry related questions.
Exam Pattern Bihar Special Survey Kanoongo 2019
|Paper||Subject||No. of Questions||Containing Marks|
|Paper-I||Part-I : General Studies||100||100|
|Part-II : General Aptitude||50||100|
|Paper-II||Part-I : General Hindi||100||100|
|Part-II : General Maths||50||100|
Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for Bihar Special Survey Kanoongo 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
Bihar Special Survey Kanoongo 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
Bihar Special Survey Kanoongo 2019 Notification – Check Here
Bihar Special Survey Kanoongo 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download Bihar Special Survey Kanoongo 2019 Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website http://lrc.bih.nic.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for Bihar LRC
Download Bihar Special Survey Kanoongo 2019 Interview Call Letter