Bihar State Cooperative Bank Assistant Manager Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 Download for pdf in previous year question papers available here. Bihar State Cooperative Bank Assistant Manager Exam Date & centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Candidates we are provide Bihar State Cooperative Bank Assistant Manager Selection process, Bihar State Cooperative Bank Assistant Manager Eligibility and Document verification also mentioned below the page. Aspirants are you searching for Bihar State Cooperative Bank Assistant Manager Sample Papers, Bihar State Cooperative Bank Assistant Manager Model Papers, Bihar State Cooperative Bank Assistant Manager old Examination papers available here. And Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
Bihar State Cooperative Bank Assistant Manager 2018 Syllabus
Check the Bihar Co-operative Bank Assistant Previous Papers given in our website to analyze the Questioning Pattern and prepare for the Important Topics to qualify in the exam with a short-term preparation. We are as well giving the batter information regarding Bihar State Cooperative Bank Syllabus 2018 for upcoming exams. Emulative can simply crack the Assistant (Multipurpose) exam with good marks. The Bihar Bank Assistant Model Papers and Material is accessible on our website and direct to download will be provided here.
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material.
All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
|Bihar State Cooperative Bank Assistant Manager 2018 Syllabus Summary|
|Name of Exam||Assistant Manager|
|Board of Organization||Bihar State Cooperative Bank|
|No of Vacancy||108 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Dec / Jan 2018-19|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
biharbank.bih.nic.in @ Bihar State Cooperative Bank Assistant Manager 2018 Selection Process
Candidates will have to visit BSCB website for downloading call letters for online test. Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window to download the call letter.
The candidate is required to use (i) Registration Number/Roll Number (ii) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call letter. Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter, preferably the same as provided during registration, and appear at the examination centre with (i) Call Letter (ii) Photo Identity Proof as stipulated in clause D (Identity Verification at Page 8) above and also specified in the call letter, and photocopy of the same Photo Identity Proof as brought in original.
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
The online examination shall be conducted at various centers. The candidate shall indicate his/her preference for one centre in the application form from the following.
- Bihar – Arrah
- Bihar – Aurangabad (Bihar)
- Bihar – Bhagalpur
- Bihar – Bihar Sharif
- Bihar – Darbhanga
- Bihar – Gaya
- Bihar – Hajipur
- Bihar – Muzaffarpur
- Bihar – Patna
- Bihar – Purnea
- Bihar – Samastipur
- Bihar – Siwan
- Jharkhand – Ranchi
- Jharkhand – Jamshedpur
- Jharkhand – Hazaribagh
- Jharkhand – Bokaro
- Jharkhand – Dhanbad
- Jharkhand – Deoghar
A Graduation Degree in any subject from a recognized university, or any equivalent qualification recognized by the Govt. of India. Knowledge of Computer is essential. A basic Diploma in computer application (DCA) is required. Preferences will be given to candidates having MBA degree.
Bihar State Cooperative Bank Assistant Manager 2018 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for Bihar State Cooperative Bank 2018
Bihar Co-operative Bank Assistant Syllabus for Reasoning
- Number Series.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Alphabet Series.
- Number Ranking.
- Blood Relations.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Decision Making.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Mirror Images.
- Embedded Figures etc.
Bihar Bank Assistant Syllabus for General Awareness
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- International & National Organizations.
- Awards and Honors.
- Books and Authors.
- Important Days.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Countries & Capitals etc.
Bihar Co-operative Bank Syllabus for English
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Error Correction.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Unseen Passages.
- Antonyms etc.
Bihar Co-operative Bank Multi-Purpose Assistant Syllabus for Computer
- Computer Fundamentals.
- Computer Software.
- Operating System.
- MS Excel – Spread Sheets.
- MS Word – Word Processing.
- MS Power-Point – Presentation.
- Internet Usage etc.
Bihar Co-operative Bank Assistant Syllabus for Numerical Ability
- Number System.
- Decimal & Fractions.
- Profit and Loss.
- Problems on Ages.
- Ratio and Proportions.
- Time and Work.
- HCF & LCM.
- Time and Distance.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Data Interpretation etc.
Exam Pattern Bihar State Cooperative Bank 2018
- The Exam consists of 100 Multiple Choice Questions.
- Duration of the Exam is 1 Hour.
- Each Question carries One Mark.
- The Exam is held for a total of 100 Marks.
- Questions will be given from English, Reasoning & Numerical Ability.
- There is a negative marking of 0.25 for each wrong answer.
Related Examination Details
- Bihar State Cooperative Bank Syllabus 2018 | BSCB Multipurpose Assistant Exam Pattern
- Bihar State Co-operative Bank Previous Old Question Papers PDF
- Bihar State Cooperative Bank Assistant Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 | biharbank.bih.nic.in Exam Date
- Bihar State Co-operative Bank Result 2018 – Multipurpose Assistant (MPA) & Assistant Manager (AM)
- Bihar State Co-operative Bank Answer Key 2018 – Multipurpose Assistant (MPA), Assistant Manager (AM)
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for Bihar State Cooperative Bank Assistant Manager 2018
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Bihar State Cooperative Bank Assistant Manager 2018 Recruitment – Check Here
Bihar State Cooperative Bank Assistant Manager 2018 Notification – Check Here
Bihar State Cooperative Bank Assistant Manager 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download Bihar State Cooperative Bank Assistant Manager 2018 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website biharbank.bih.nic.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for BSCB