Calcutta High Court Group D Syllabus & exam Pattern 2019 Download for Stenographer, Lower Division Assistant (LDA), Peon Previous year question Papers available here. Calcutta High Court Group D Exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. Aspirants are you searching for Calcutta High Court Group D & LDA Selection Process, Calcutta High Court Group D & LDA Eligibility, Calcutta High Court Group D & LDA Document verification and for more details get here. Calcutta High Court Group D & LDA sample Papers, Calcutta High Court Group D & LDA Model papers, Calcutta High Court Group D & LDA Previous Papers, Old examination papers and etc. Calcutta High Court Group D & LDA Answer Key, result, cut off, Merit List and etc.
Calcutta High Court Group D & LDA 2019 Steno Syllabus for PDF
All the Candidates filled there Online Application form and Now they are waiting for there Exam. Soon the Exam will be Conducted & the Date Will be Announce on the Official Website of Calcutta High Court. Duration of OMR based examination shall be from 12 Noon to 1:30 P.M. The Exam will be Objective Type. More Details About Exam is Provided Below.
Check the High Court At Calcutta Lower Division Assistant (LDC) Previous Papers with Answers which are updated here to easily crack the written exam. Visit the official website of www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in to get more details about HC Of Calcutta LDA Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants.
Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
|Calcutta High Court Group D & LDA 2019 Stenographer Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Group D & LDA, Stenographer|
|Board of Organization||Calcutta High Court|
|No of Vacancy||43 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Passed Madhyamik and Computer Training Certificate or its Equivalent examination from a recognized Council/ Board.
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
Calcutta High Court Group D & LDA 2019 Stenographer Written Examination Details
Syllabus for Calcutta High Court Group D & LDA 2019 Stenographer
Calcutta High Court LDA Syllabus 2019 – Computer Proficiency
- MS Excel.
- MS Office.
- The hardware of Computer.
- MS PowerPoint.
- Computer Basics
- Operating Systems.
- MS Word.
Calcutta High Court Lower Division Assistant Syllabus 2019 – English
- Para Completion.
- Sentence Improvement.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Spotting Errors.
- Joining Sentences.
- Sentence Completion.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Passage Completion.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
CHC Lower Division Assistant Syllabus 2019 – General Knowledge
- Indian Parliament.
- Environmental Issues.
- Current Affairs.
- Famous Books & Authors.
- Indian Politics.
- Countries and Capitals.
- General Science.
- Indian History.
- Famous Places in India.
- Inventions and Discoveries.
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Rivers, Lakes and, Seas.
उच्च न्यायालय कलकत्ता एलडीए पाठ्यक्रम 2019 – General Intelligence
- Cubes and Dice.
- Statements & Arguments.
- Statements & Conclusions.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Mirror Images.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Blood Relations.
- Decision Making.
- Alphabet Series.
- Number Series.
- Data Interpretation.
- Embedded Figures.
- Number Ranking.
Calcutta HC LDA 2019 Syllabus – Arithmetic
- Blood Relations.
- Clocks & Calenders.
- Boats and Streams.
- Permutation and Combination.
- Decimal Fraction.
- Compound Interest.
- Volume and Surface Area.
- Problems on Ages.
- Chain Rule.
- Height and Distance.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Square Root and Cube Root.
- Time and Distance.
- Time and Work.
- Pipes and Cistern.
- Problems on H.C.F and L.C.M.
- Allegation or Mixture.
- Data Interpretation.
- Simple Interest.
- Surds and Indices.
Exam Pattern for Calcutta High Court Group D & LDA 2019 Stenographer
|S. NO||Exam Medium||Test Type||Subject Names||Total Questions||Marks||Time Period|
|1||English||Objective Questions||Arithmetic||100||100||90 Minutes|
Calcutta High Court Group D & LDA 2019 Stenographer Mains Test Pattern 2019
|S. No||Names of the Concepts||Total Marks|
|2||English essay and precis writing||100|
- Preliminary Screening Test (Stage-I)
- Competitive Written Test (Stage-II)
- Viva-Voce Test (Stage-III)
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material. All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for Calcutta High Court Group D & LDA 2019 Stenographer
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Previous Year Question Papers & Model Papers
- Calcutta High Court Lower Division Assistant Previous Papers
- Download Calcutta High Court LDA Question Papers
- Calcutta High Court Lower Division Assistant Model Papers
- Get Subject Wise Calcutta High Court LDA Solved Papers
- Calcutta High Court Lower Division Assistant Sample Papers
- www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in LDA Old Papers With Answers
Calcutta High Court Group D & LDA 2019 Stenographer Recruitment – Check Here
Calcutta High Court Group D & LDA 2019 Stenographer Notification – Check Here
Calcutta High Court Group D & LDA 2019 Stenographer Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download Calcutta High Court Group D & LDA 2019 Stenographer Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website districts.ecourts.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for Calcutta High Court
Download Calcutta High Court Group D & LDA 2019 Stenographer Interview Call Letter