Canara Bank PO Syllabus pdf 2018 for Probationary Officer In Junior Management Grade Scale-1 (PGDBF) Exam Pattern Download available below the page. Canara Bank PO Syllabus 2018 In JMGS-I Previous Question papers, Old Examination papers for pdf mentioned Here. Canara Bank Probationary Officer Syllabus for pdf get follow the page. Canara Bank JMG Scale-1 Syllabus & Exam pattern or Sample Papers provide our page. Canara Bank PO Junior Management Grade Scale-1 Eligibility / Selection process get under the page. Canara Bank Syllabus for pdf and Canara Bank PO Online Exam Date shall be conducted on 04 March 2018 & Centre mentioned Below the page. Canara Bank PO JMGS-I Applied Candidates get for more information look at below.
Canara Bank Junior Management Grade Scale-1 2018 Online Examination
The Canara Bank PO Syllabus is very important for the applicants who have applied for the Canara Bank 2018 Jobs. As everyone knows that the Canara Bank will be conducting a written examination to recruit aspirants for the Canara Bank Probationary Officers. Hence, it is necessary for the candidates to refer the complete and updated Canara Bank Probationary Officer in JMGS-I Examination Syllabus 2018 & Exam pattern
Visually Impaired candidates (who suffer from not less than 40% of disability) may opt to view the contents of the test in magnified font and all such candidates will be eligible for compensatory time of 20 minutes for every hour or otherwise advised for every hour of the examination.
The facility of viewing the contents of the test in magnifying font will not be available to Visually Impaired candidates who use the services of a Scribe for the examination.
www.canarabank.com @ Canara Bank PO Online Exam Instruction 2018
Note: Those candidates who use a scribe shall be eligible for compensatory time of 20 minutes or otherwise advised for every hour of the examination. Only candidates registered for compensatory time will be allowed such concessions since compensatory time given to candidates shall be system based, it shall not be possible for the test conducting agency to allow such time if he / she is not registered for the same. Candidates not registered for compensatory time shall not be allowed such concessions.
|Canara Bank PO In Junior Management Grade Scale-1 2018 Examination|
|Name of Exam||Probationary Officer In Junior Management Grade Scale-1|
|Board of Organization||Canara Bank|
|No of Vacancy||450 Posts|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
|Date of Exam||23 Dec 2018|
Canara Bank PO / JMG Scale-1 Eligibility 2018
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: A Degree (Graduation) with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWBD) or equivalent grade, in any discipline from a University recognised by the Government of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Note: The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60% and 54.99% will be treated as less than 55%.
Schedule of Events
|Payment of Application Fee / Intimation Charges||
From 23.10.2018 to
Opening Date and closing date for on-line registration in Website
Download of call letter for online test (tentative)
|After 05 Dec 2018|
|Date of online test (tentative)||
23 Dec 2018
Canara Bank Probationary Officer In JMGS-I 2018 (PGDBF) Training
Eligible candidates to apply for admissions to the specially designed One-year training course leading to Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) either through Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd., Bengaluru or NITTE Education International Pvt Ltd., Mangaluru, which are recognised by UGC.
Canara Bank Probationary Officer JMGS-I Selection Process
The selection shall be by way of Online Objective Test + Group Discussion + Interview. Online objective test will be conducted through Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS), Mumbai.
- Online Examination (Objective)
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
Canara Bank PO 2018 Junior Management Grade Scale-1 Written Examination details
www.canarabank.com @ Syllabus for Canara Bank PO 2018 Online Examination
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English language
- General Awareness
Download the Canara Bank PO Exam Syllabus Pdf
General English, Sentence Rearrangement., One Word Substitutions, Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Antonyms, Grammar, Subject-Verb Agreement, Vocabulary, Shuffling of Sentences parts, Comprehension, Error Correction, Fill in the Blanks, Unseen Passages, Idioms & Phrases, Direct and Indirect Conversion, Miss Spelled words Detection, Spellings, Cloze Passage.
Canara Bank Junior Management Grade Scale-1 General Knowledge
Current Affairs – Regional, National, & International, General Science, Environmental issues, The economy of India, Indian Constitution and Polity, Arts and Literature of India, History of Modern India, History of India and Movement for India Statehood, International Relations & Events, Science and Technology, Disaster Management, Geography of India, Society, Culture & Heritage of India, Policies of the India State, Indian National Movement.
Canara Bank Probationary Officer Aptitude
Average, Fundamental Arithmetical Operations, Ratio & Proportion, Decimals and Fractions, Ratio and Time, Profit and Loss, Percentages, Number Systems, Interest & Discount, Use of Tables and Graphs Mensuration, Computation of Whole Numbers, Time and Work, Timeand Distance, The relationship between Numbers.
Canara Bank PO JMGS-I Reasoning
Visual Memory, Decision Making, Syllogistic Reasoning, Non-Verbal Series, Arrangements, Number Ranking, Clocks & Calendars, Mirror Images, Embedded Figures, Number Series, Analogies, Statement Conclusion, Coding-Decoding, Alphabet Series, Directions, Arithmetical Reasoning, Cubes and Dice, Blood Relations etc.
Canara Bank 2018 Exam Pattern for Probationary Officer In JMG Scale-I
|Exam Types||Subjects||Medium of Exam||No of Questions||Marks||Durations|
Online (Objective Test)
|Reasoning||English & Hindi||50||50||
|Quantitative Aptitude||English & Hindi||50||50|
|General Awareness||English & Hindi||50||50|
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers in Objective Test.
- Bank will decide the minimum cut-off marks for each subject as well as Total Score.
- Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each subject and also a minimum total score as decided by Bank to be considered for Group Discussion and Interview.
- Depending on the number of vacancies, such of those candidates who rank sufficiently high in the order of merit in the online test as per the cut-off marks decided by the Bank in 1:3 ratio (for each post 3 candidates) will only be called for Group Discussion and Interview
Penalty for Wrong Answers: There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score.
If for any question a candidate gives more than one answer, it will be treated as wrong, even if one of the given answers happens to be right, and there will be the same penalty of 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question deducted as penalty. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is given by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
Canara Bank Probationary Officer Question Paper PDF Free Download
- Download Canara Bank Previous Year Question Papers
- Check Canara Bank Probationary Officer Exam Papers
- Canara Bank Previous Year Papers with Solutions
- Last 5 Years Canara Bank Old Model Papers Pdf
- Download Canara Bank PO Sample Question Papers Free PDF Download
- Canara Bank Probationary Officer (PO) Previous Year Question Papers PDF Download – Reasoning
- Download Canara Bank PO Solved Question Papers With Solutions Free PDF – Quantitative Aptitude
- Last 10 Years Canara Bank PO Model Question Papers Free PDF Download – English language
- Download Canara Bank Probationary Officer Exam Old Question Papers Free PDF – General Awareness
Canara Bank PO in JMGS-I 2018 Examination
Important: Please take note that in case a candidate is found adopting/ abetting use of unfair means, either during the online test or at any point of time before or after, then the candidate shall be debarred from the recruitment process.
Canara Bank Probationary Officer 2018 Group Discussion & Interview Details
The total marks allotted for Group Discussion and for Interview are 50 each. The minimum qualifying marks in Group Discussion and Personal Interview will not be less than 40% for General Candidates (35% for SC / ST/ OBC / PWBD candidates).
The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 39.99% will be treated as less than 40% and 34.99% will be treated as less than 35% and will be treated as not eligible / unfit for the subject selection process. The weightage for online test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview shall be in the ratio of 50:20:30 respectively.
Exam Centre for Canara Bank PO Online Exam 2018
Candidates are advised to give their preference of written test centre. The address for the online test and timing will be advised in the online call letters available on Bank’s website. No request for change of centre for online test shall be entertained.
Exam Centre Official Details – check Here
Canara Bank PO In Junior Management Grade Scale-1 2018 Online Exam
Final Selection: Finally selected candidate is eligible for admission to the said course at any of the selected Institutes based on merit cum preference. Bank is at the liberty to adopt any other criterion for selection and allotment of candidates to any of the institutes as considered fit and proper. Decision of the Bank in this regard is final and binding on the candidates
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
Document / Identity Verification
While appearing for the Online Test / Group Discussion / Interview, the candidate should produce original and a copy of the photo identity (bearing exactly the same name as it appears on the call letter) such as PAN Card / Passport / Driving License / Voters Card / Bank Pass Book with Photograph / Photo embossed Credit Card / Aadhaar Card for verification.
If the identity of the candidate is in doubt, the candidate will not be allowed for Online Test / Group Discussion / Interview. In case of candidates who have changed their name, they will be allowed only if they produce original Gazette notification / their original marriage certificate / affidavit in original.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Canara Bank PO In Junior Management Grade Scale-1 2018 Recruitment – Check Here
Canara Bank PO In Junior Management Grade Scale-1 2018 Official Notification – Check Here
Canara Bank PO In Junior Management Grade Scale-1 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
Procedure to Download Canara Bank Probationary Officer 2018 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit Official Website www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in
Find the link and open the page.
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for Canara Bank
Download Canara Bank Probationary Officer In JMGS-I 2018 Previous Question papers