Central Railway Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in DEO & Executive Assistant, Digital Office Assistant, Previous year Question Papers available here. Central Railway DEO & Executive Assistant Exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Applied Candidates we are provide Central Railway DEO & Executive Assistant Selection Process, Central Railway DEO & Executive Assistant Eligibility, Central Railway DEO & Executive Assistant Document verification and etc. Central Railway DEO & Executive Assistant Syllabus for PDF, Central Railway DEO & Executive Assistant Sample Papers, Central Railway DEO & Executive Assistant Model Papers and Old Examination Papers also mentioned here. Central Railway DEO & Executive Assistant Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
Central Railway DEO & Executive Assistant 2019 Syllabus for PDF
The exam pattern, syllabus, and previous papers with solutions are accessible online for reference and download. Candidates are advised to download all the relevant documents and take print out for future reference. The applicants of RRB can find the latest RRB Exam Syllabus for Trade Apprentice in the sections below. However, before going to RRB Exam Syllabus check the Central Railway Recruitment 2018 details like Vacancy and Exam dates in the table mentioned. Alternatively, The relevant web pages can be bookmarked to return in the future for quick checking. In this article, will discuss the Railway Exam Patten and Syllabus for Trade Apprentice 2018-19.
Selection will be on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the notification. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of percentage of marks in matriculation (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) + ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done. The panel will be on the basis of simple average of marks in the matriculation and ITI.
The candidates as recommended by the Screening Committee will be invited for Trade Test. Those who qualify in the Trade Test will be invited for a competitive written examination. The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the performance of the candidate in the competitive written examination.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|Central Railway DEO & Executive Assistant 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Data Entry Operator DEO & Executive Assistant, Digital Office Assistant|
|Board of Organization||Central Railway|
|No of Vacancy||78 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
bameti.org @ Central Railway DEO & Executive Assistant 2019 Eligibility
Graduation in Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Computer Science.
The candidate must have passed Graduate class examination or its equivalent (under Graduate examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training / State Council for Vocational Training.
Central Railway DEO & Executive Assistant 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for Central Railway DEO & Executive Assistant 2019
Central Railway Trade Apprentice Syllabus for Reasoning Ability
- Similarities and Differences.
- Space Visualization.
- Problem Solving.
- Decision Making.
- Visual Memory.
- Discriminating Observation.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Figure Classification.
- Arithmetical Number Series etc.
Central Railway Apprentice Syllabus for Numerical Ability
- Profit and Loss.
- Problems on Ages.
- Time & Work.
- Pipes & Cisterns.
- Time & Distance.
- Boats & Streams.
- Data Interpretation etc.
Central Railway Trade Apprentice Syllabus 2018 for General Awareness
- Economic Scene.
- General Polity.
- Indian Constitution.
- Scientific Research.
- Current Events – International & National etc.
Railway Trade Apprentice Exam Syllabus 2018-19 for English
- Fill in the blanks.
- One Word Substitution.
- Error Detection.
- Cloze Test.
- Transformation of Sentences.
- Tenses etc.
Exam Pattern for Central Railway DEO & Executive Assistant 2019
The Exam pattern of Central Railway Apprentice Exam has clearly mentioned on our website.
The Central Railway Apprentice Exam Paper has an objective type question like General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge.
The Written Test consists of Multiple-Choice Questions of Different Sections.
Candidates who going to attending Exam can download the Central Railway Pattern and Syllabus on this page.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
Candidates finally enlisted would be subject to verification of original testimonials and being found fit in appropriate Medical examination by Railways as applicable for the Workshop and for the other Units.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for Central Railway DEO & Executive Assistant 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Related Examination Details
- North Central Railway Apprentice Merit List 2019 NCR Act & Trade Apprentice Selection List
- SECR ALP & Technician III Syllabus 2018 | South East Central Railway JE Exam Pattern
- SECR Railway Trade Apprentice Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 – South East Central Railway Call Letter
- Central Railway Apprentice Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 – www.rrccr.com Previous Question Papers
- Central Railway Apprentice Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 – www.rrccr.com Merit List / Shortlist
Central Railway DEO & Executive Assistant 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
Central Railway DEO & Executive Assistant 2019 Notification – Check Here
Central Railway DEO & Executive Assistant 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download Central Railway DEO & Executive Assistant 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website bameti.org
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for Central Railway
Download Central Railway DEO & Executive Assistant 2019 Previous Year Papers