Central Food Technological Research Institute CFTRI Technical Assistant Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 Download for Interview Call Letter available here. CFTRI Technical Assistant Exam Date & Centre will be announced soon at online. Applied Candidates we are provide CFTRI Technical Assistant Selection Process, CFTRI Technical Assistant Eligibility, CFTRI Technical Assistant Document verification and for more details get following the page. Aspirants we are provide CFTRI Technical Assistant Syllabus for PDF, CFTRI Technical Assistant Admit Card Download procedure mentioned under the page. CFTRI Technical Assistant Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
CFTRI Technical Assistant 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download
All the Eligible Candidates Filled there Online application form and Now they are Waiting for there Exam. The Exam Will be Conducted Soon. The Exam Will be of Written Objective Type. More Details about the Exam information is Provided Below. Here you can receive the important links regarding the CFTRI Technical Assistant Hall Ticket on this page. To read the full article and know the details about the CFTRI Technical Assistant Call Letter and exam date.
About Examination Board
CSIR−Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI), Mysore (A constituent laboratory of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, New Delhi) came into existence during 1950 with the great vision of its founders, and a network of inspiring as well as dedicated scientists who had a fascination to pursue in-depth research and development in the areas of food science and technology.
|CFTRI Technical Assistant 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Technical Assistant|
|Board of Organization||Central Food Technological Research Institute|
|No of Vacancy||25 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
recruitment.cftri.com @ CFTRI Technical Assistant 2019 Eligibility or Qualification
1st class B.Sc. with Food Technology/ Food science as one of the subjects with either one year full time professional qualification in related area. or one year experience in R&D activities from a recognized University/ Institute/ Organization.
M.Sc. in Food Technology/ Food Science/PG Diploma in Packaging/ PG Diploma in Baking technology. Or M.B.A/PG Diploma in Business Administration/ Marketing.
1st class B.Sc. with Chemistry/ Bio chemistry as one of the subjects with either one year full time professional qualification in related area. or one year experience in the relevant discipline from a recognized University/Institute/ Organization.
M.B.A/PG Diploma in Business Administration/ Marketing.
Selection Procedure for Technical Assistant
The candidates as recommended by the Screening Committee will be invited for Trade Test. Those who qualify in the Trade Test will be invited for a competitive written examination. The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the performance of the candidate in the competitive written examination.
- Written examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
CFTRI Technical Assistant 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for CFTRI Technical Assistant 2019
- Mental Ability Test
- General Awareness
- English Language
- Concerned Subject
Exam Pattern for CFTRI Technical Assistant 2019
The Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
The Exam Will be of 50 Question With 100 Marks.
The Time Duration For the Exam Will be 02 Hours.
The exam is of Objective i.e it consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
Duration of the exam is of 2 Hours.
The exam consists of 300 Marks.
Benefits under Council service
- These posts carry usual allowances i.e. Dearness Allowance (DA), House Rent Allowance (HRA), Transport Allowance (TA) etc. as admissible to the central government employees and as made applicable to CSIR. Council employees are also eligible for accommodation of their entitled type as per CSIR Residence allotment rules depending on availability in which case HRA will not be admissible.
- In addition to the emoluments indicated against each category of posts other benefits are also available as per 7th CPC & CSIR rules. The selected candidates will be governed by the „National Pension System‟ based on defined contributions as adopted by CSIR for its employees.
- The appointees are liable to be posted in any of the Laboratories / Institutes of CSIR situated in other parts of India as and when need arises.
- CSIR provides excellent opportunities to deserving candidates for career advancement under assessment promotion scheme for technical staff.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants. Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for CFTRI Technical Assistant 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
CFTRI Technical Assistant 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
CFTRI Technical Assistant 2019 Notification – Check Here
CFTRI Technical Assistant 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download CFTRI Technical Assistant 2019 Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website recruitment.cftri.com
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for CFTRI
Download CFTRI Technical Assistant 2019 Interview Call Letter