Chhattisgarh Forest Department CG Forest Guard Syllabus 2019 Download Exam Pattern for pdf in available. CG Forest Guard Exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. CG Forest Guard selection Process, CG Forest GuardPrevious Year Question Papers, CG Forest Guard Sample Papers, CG Forest Guard & Game Guard Model Papers, CG Forest Guard Written Test pattern details and also get following the page. Candidates we are provide CG Forest Guard & Game Guard Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
CG Forest Guard 2019 Forest Dept Exam Syllabus for PDF
CGPSC Forest Guard Jobs 2019 is a very good opportunity for most of the graduate students who have recently completed their graduation in various disciplines. The information collected from the CG Forest Department Paper pattern 2019 are exam type, paper, subject names, questions, marks, time period. Aspirants can analyses subjects weightage, marking scheme, questions difficulty with the help of CG Vanrakshak Question Paper pattern 2019.
So, Applicants of CGPSC Assistant Conservator of Forest Recruitment 2019 should not miss this chance. Candidates who have successfully applied for CGPSC Forest Ranger Vacancy 2019 can download the Chhattisgarh PSC Forest Officer Exam Syllabus from this page.
CG Forest Guard 2019 Forest Dept Exam Eligibility Details
Intermediate passed from recognized board
Applicants have to ensure that the details printed on their admit card are correct. Only admit card download from the website of Chhattisgarh forest department will ensure the entry of the candidate to the exam hall. For that, we provide numerous tips on this web page but if applied applicants of CG Forest Guard Recruitment trying to get some straightforward language info then you can read this page now. So all candidates must produce a copy of downloaded admit card at the time of examination.
|CG Forest Guard 2019 Forest Dept Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Forest Guard|
|Board of Organization||Chhattisgarh Forest Department CG|
|No of Vacancy||21 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
The selection of candidates for appointment will be made 100% on Written examination only. Only those candidates who qualify in the written examination by being ranked high, community wise and as per Spirit of Presidential order will be called for verification of Original Certificates in 1:1 ratio.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability. Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
Tips for Preparation of Written Examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
CG Forest Guard 2019 Forest Dept Exam Written Examination Details
Syllabus for CG Forest Guard 2019 Forest Dept Exam
Environmental & General information about forest organisms
Arrangements, Arithmetical Reasoning, Analogies, Blood Relations, Cubes and Dice, Coding and decoding, Coding-Decoding, Classification, Directions, Figural Pattern, Figural Classification, Logical Venn Diagrams, Mathematical Operations, Number Analogy, Non-Verbal Series, Number, Ranking & Time Sequence, Number Ranking, Number Series, Symbolic Analogy, Venn diagrams etc.
Articles, Antonyms, Comprehension, Error Correction, Fill in the Blanks, Grammar, Idioms & Phrases, One-word substitutions, Synonyms, Sentence Rearrangement, Sentence structure, Shuffling of sentence parts, Subject-Verb Agreement, Tenses, Unseen Passages, Verb & Adverb
Algebra, Average, Bar Graph, Data Interpretation, Fundamental Arithmetical Operation, Geometry, HCF & LCM, Profit & Loss, Mensuration, Number Systems, Percentages, Pictorial Graph, Pie Chart, Simple & Compound Interest, Simplification, Time & Speed, Trigonometry, Time & Work etc.
Syllabus for Reasoning
Direction Test, Ranking Sequence, Time Sequence, Number Sequence, Coding-Decoding, Missing Characters, Blood Relations, Analogy, Classification, Series, Venn Diagrams, Cubes & Dice, Analytical Reasoning, Numerical Aptitudes, etc.
Books & Authors, Culture & Heritage, Current Events, Economics, General Knowledge, General Polity, Geography – India & The World, History – India & World, National and International Current Affairs, Sports & Games, Science & Technology.
Exam Pattern for CG Forest Guard 2019 Forest Dept Exam
|Sr.No||Type of the Exam||Paper||Subjects Name||Questions||Marks||Negative Marking||Duration|
|1||Objective Type||Paper – I||General Hindi||150||300||1 Mark||3 Hours|
|6||Paper – II||General Science Technology & Environment||150||300||1 Mark||3 Hours|
- The selection process for CGPSC Jobs will be based on Pre Test, Main Exam and Interview.
- CGPSC Pre. Exam has been held. The Chhattisgarh PSC Forest Ranger Exam 2018 will be held on 2018. The candidates will have to appear for all the papers of CGBSE Forest Ranger 2018.
- Each paper will be of 3 hours and 200 marks. CGPSC Test 2018 will be conducted through online mode (Computer Based) for Chhattisgarh PSC Forest Ranger 2018.
- More details for CGPSC Test Exam, You can check below given table.
Study Materials – An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material. All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
Download CG Forest Guard Model Papers Pdf
- Chattisgarh Forest Guard Previous Year Question Papers Free PDF – English
- CG Vanrakshak Exam Solved Question Papers With Answers Free PDF Download – Hindi
- छत्तीसगढ़ Van Vibhag Forest Guard (Vanrakshak) Model Question Papers PDF – General Science
- CG Forest Guard Solved Question Papers – English
- Chattisgarh Forest Guard Exam Question Papers – Hindi
- CG Forest Guard Sample Question Papers – General Science
- Chattisgarh Forest Guard Old Papers – English
- CG Forest Guard Exam Papers – Hindi
- CG Forest Guard Previous Year Question Papers – General Science
- www.cgforest.com Forest Guard Solved Papers – English
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for CG Forest Guard 2019 Forest Dept Exam
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The following certificates must be kept ready by the candidates for the purpose of verification.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of all Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C.
- School Study Certificate.
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed) Other certificates if any.
- Community Certificate.
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIB / Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIC.
- Certificate of Residence / Nativity (where the Candidates not studied in School / Private Study).
CG Forest Guard 2019 Forest Dept Exam Recruitment– Check Here
CG Forest Guard 2019 Forest Dept Exam Notification – Check Here
CG Forest Guard 2019 Forest Dept Exam Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download CG Forest Guard 2019 Forest Dept Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official website www.cgforest.com
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for CG Forest Guard
Download CG Forest Guard 2019 Forest Dept Exam Previous Year Papers