Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission CGPSC Associate Professor Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in HOD Previous year question Papers available here. CGPSC Associate Professor & HOD Exam Date and Exam Centre also provide below the page. CGPSC Associate Professor & HOD Selection Process, CGPSC Associate Professor & HOD Eligibility, CGPSC Associate Professor & HOD Documnet verification and etc. CGPSC Associate Professor & HOD Syllabus for pDF get here. CGPSC Associate Professor & HOD Sample Papers, CGPSC Associate Professor & HOD Model papers, CGPSC Associate Professor & HOD Old Examination Papers and etc. CGPSC Associate Professor & HOD Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
CGPSC Associate Professor & HOD 2019 Syllabus for PDF Download
The competition is very hard for government jobs, it may due to job flexibility and salary hikes. So job applied candidates should make a note of the entire CGPSC Associate Professor & HOD 2019 Syllabus and prepare for the written test.
Moreover, individuals must prepare all the included subjects from CGPSC Associate Professor & HOD Exam Syllabus 2019 to get more marks easily. Candidates who are intended to grab the Chhattisgarh Government jobs those can concentrate on written test. Here we provide the complete CGPSC Associate Professor & HOD Syllabus here. Eligible candidates download the CG Asst Professor Exam Syllabus without any delay.
|CGPSC Associate Professor & HOD 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Associate Professor & HOD|
|Board of Organization||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission CGPSC|
|No of Vacancy||41 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
www.psc.cg.gov.in @ CGPSC Associate Professor & HOD 2019 Eligibility
B.Tech/ M.Tech in relevant field.
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
CGPSC Associate Professor & HOD 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for CGPSC Associate Professor & HOD 2019
CG PSC Syllabus for Assistant Professor Exam – General Knowledge
- Political Science
- National and international current affairs
- International issues
- History of India
- Countries and Capitals
- Scientific observations
- Economic issues in India
- National news (current)
- Geography of India
- Indian Culture
- New inventions
- About India and it’s neighboring countries
Chhattisgarh Assistant Professor Syllabus – Hindi
- Usage of Tenses, Article, and Determiners
- Degrees of Comparison
- Use of Prepositions
- Active and Passive Voice
- Phrasal Verbs
- Narration: Direct and Indirect
- Meaning and Usage of Idioms, Proverbs
- Homonyms and One Word substitutes
English Syllabus for CGPSC Assistant Professor Exam
- Sentence Improvement.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Sentence Completion.
- Spotting Errors.
- Para Completion.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Joining Sentences.
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Passage Completion.
Exam Pattern CGPSC Associate Professor & HOD 2019
|S.No||Exam||Subject Names||No. of Questions||Marks||Test Duration|
|1.||Written Exam||General Knowledge of Chhattisgarh||50||100||3 Hrs|
- Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
- Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
- For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
- Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
- Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for CGPSC Associate Professor & HOD 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
CGPSC Associate Professor & HOD 2019 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
CGPSC Associate Professor & HOD 2019 Notification – Check Here
CGPSC Associate Professor & HOD 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download CGPSC Associate Professor & HOD 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website http://www.psc.cg.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for CGPSC
Download CGPSC Associate Professor & HOD 2019 Previous Question Papers