Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission HPPSC BDO Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Previous Year Question Papers available here. HPPSC BDO Exam Date and Exam Centre also mentioned below the page. HPPSC Block Development Officers BDO Selection Process, HPPSC Block Development Officers BDO Eligibility, HPPSC Block Development Officers BDO Documnet verification and etc. HPPSC Block Development Officers BDO Sample Papers, HPPSC Block Development Officers BDO Model Papers, HPPSC Block Development Officers BDO Old Examination Papers and etc. HPPSC Block Development Officers BDO Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
HPPSC BDO 2019 Block Development Officers Syllabus for PDF
Interested candidates can check HPPSC Gazetted Syllabus 2019 to easily crack the exam. Download HPPSC Block Development Officer Syllabus 2019 and starts your preparation as soon as possible. Additionally, you can also check the HPPSC Previous Papers on our page. Go through the below sections to know subject wise HPPSC BDO Syllabus 2019.
With the guidance of HPPSC Gazetted Syllabus 2019, aspirants can prepare well for the exam. Contenders can get the basic knowledge about the question paper with HPPSC Gazetted Syllabus 2019 and HPPSC Block Development Officers Pattern.
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|HPPSC BDO 2019 Block Development Officers Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Block Development Officers|
|Board of Organization||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission HPPSC|
|No of Vacancy||14 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
hppsc.hp.gov.in @ HPPSC BDO 2019 Block Development Officers Eligibility
The Candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission to examination. Their admission to all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
Mere issue of admit card to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the Commission. Commission takes up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents only after the candidate has qualified for Interview/Personality Test.
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
HPPSC BDO 2019 Block Development Officers Written Examination Details
Syllabus for HPPSC BDO 2019 Block Development Officers
HPPSC Gazetted Syllabus 2019 – General English
- Phrase Replacement.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Reading Comprehension.
- Unseen Passages.
- Sentence Corrections.
- Error Spotting/Phrase Replacement.
- Para Jumbles.
- Word Formations.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Missing Verbs.
- Cloze Test.
- Fill in the Blanks.
hppsc.hp.gov.in Gazetted Syllabus 2019 – General Studies
- Current Affairs.
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Indian History.
- Rivers, Lakes and Seas.
- Indian Economy.
- Famous Places in India.
- Countries and Capitals.
- Environmental Issues.
- Famous Books & Authors.
- Indian Parliament.
- Inventions and Discoveries.
- General Science.
- Indian Politics.
Exam Pattern HPPSC BDO 2019 Block Development Officers
|S.No||Type of Exam||Subject Name||Marks||Questions|
|Paper I||Objective Type (Multiple choices) Questions.||General Studies||200||100|
|S.No||Type of Exam||Subject Name||Marks||Questions|
|Paper II||Objective Type (Multiple choices) Questions.||Aptitude Test||200||100|
- Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
- Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
- For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
- Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
- Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for HPPSC BDO 2019 Block Development Officers
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
HPPSC BDO 2019 Block Development Officers Recruitment – Check Here
HPPSC BDO 2019 Block Development Officers Notification – Check Here
HPPSC BDO 2019 Block Development Officers Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download HPPSC BDO 2019 Block Development Officers Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website www.hppsc.hp.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for HPPSC
Download HPPSC BDO 2019 Block Development Officers Previous Question Papers