Chennai Corporation Assistant Engineer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 download for Inspector Previous year question Papers available here. Chennai Corporation AE & Inspector Selection Process, Chennai Corporation AE & Inspector eligibility, Chennai Corporation AE & Inspector Document verification and etc. Chennai Corporation AE & Inspector Sample Papers, Chennai Corporation AE & Inspector Model Papers, Chennai Corporation AE & Inspector Old Examination papers, Chennai Corporation AE & Inspector Previous year papers and etc. Chennai Corporation AE & Inspector Answer key, result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
Chennai Corporation AE & Inspector 2019 Syllabus for PDF Download
To perform better in the written test, the Greater Chennai Corporation AE syllabus, Exam pattern are important aspects. For your convenience, we are also providing the complete Chennai Corp AE exam pattern. In this exam pattern, you can clearly check the topics and number of marks and duration of the Chennai Corporation AE & Inspector written test. So before going to the Asst Engineer Exam check here the individual subject wise AE Syllabus and exam pattern.
You can easily crack the exam by using East Coast Railway Syllabus 2019. Through Chennai Corporation AE & Inspector Syllabus, aspirants can analyze whether they are covering all the topics or not. On the other hand, Chennai Corporation AE & Inspector Syllabus 2018 provide a clear idea of the exam. Follow website for more details.
|Chennai Corporation Assistant Engineer 2019 Inspector Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Assistant Engineer & Inspector|
|Board of Organization||National Institute of Fashion Technology NIFT|
|No of Vacancy||various|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Corporation Assistant Engineer & Inspector 2019 Eligibility
A Degree in Mechanical Engineering / B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering) / Auto Mobile Engineering /Mechatronics Engineering OR A pass in Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations (A.M.I.E) under Mechanical Engineering Branch
B.E. Civil Engineering / B.Tech(Civil)/ B.E. Structural Engineering OR A pass in Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations (A.M.I.E) under Civil Engineering Branch.
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
Corporation Assistant Engineer & Inspector 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for Corporation Assistant Engineer & Inspector 2019
Chennai Corporation Assistant Engineer Syllabus – Civil Engineering
- Structural Engineering Division.
- Structural Analysis.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Soil Mechanics And Foundation Engineering.
- Foundation Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Water Resources Engineering.
- Irrigation Engineering.
- Building Materials.
- Surveying And Remote Sensing.
- GIS and Cartography.
Chennai Corporation AE Syllabus 2017 – Electrical Engineering
- Electrical Circuits and Fields.
- Electrical machines.
- Industrial Instrumentation.
- Power Systems.
- Communication Engineering.
- Power Electronics and Drives.
- Digital Electronics.
- Control systems.
- Digital Signal Processing.
- Computer Control of Processes, Networks.
- Measurements, Instrumentation and Transducers.
- Analytical instrumentation.
Chennai Corporation Assist Engineer Syllabus 2017 – Mechanical Engineering
- Heat Transfer.
- The strength of Materials and Design.
- Automotive Engines.
- Material Science and Metallurgy.
- Production Technology.
- Automotive Transmission and Pollution.
Exam Pattern Corporation Assistant Engineer & Inspector 2019
Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material. All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for Corporation Assistant Engineer & Inspector 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
Corporation Assistant Engineer & Inspector 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
Corporation Assistant Engineer & Inspector 2019 Notification – Check Here
Corporation Assistant Engineer & Inspector 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download Corporation Assistant Engineer & Inspector 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website http://chennaicorporation.gov.in/
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for Corporation Assistant
Download Corporation Assistant Engineer & Inspector 2019 Previous Question Papers