Chhattisgarh High Court Stenographer Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 Download for Steno Typist Interview Call Letter available here. Chhattisgarh High Court Exam Admit Card 2018 Released from Online highcourt.cg.gov.in. CG High Court Stenographer Exam Date & centre will be announced soon at official. Dear Candidates we are provide Chhattisgarh High Court Stenographer Selection process, Chhattisgarh High Court Stenographer Eligibility, Chhattisgarh High Court Stenographer Document verification, Chhattisgarh High Court Stenographer Notification, and for more details get following the page. Candidates can able download CG High Court Stenographer Typing Test, Speed Test and Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List also check below the page.
Chhattisgarh High Court Stenographer 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
After completion of CG High Court Stenographer Admit Card Download verify the details drafted. If there are any mistakes, intimate the higher authorities for relevant corrections before the exam itself. Candidates have to download the www.highcourt.cg.gov.in Admit Card 2018 before the examination to avoid last minute issues.
The board authority of High Court of Chhattisgarh had issued a recruitment notification for 61 Stenographer vacancy posts. Also, download the Chhattisgarh High Court Admit Card soon to overcome technical issues at the end moment.
There shall be Written Test & Skill Test for recruitment to the post of Stenographer & Stenographer (Bilingual). The examination scheme for recruitment to the said posts is as below.
- Written Examination
- Typing Test
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|Chhattisgarh High Court Stenographer 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Stenographer|
|Board of Organization||Chhattisgarh High Court|
|No of Vacancy||61 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
Chhattisgarh High Court Stenographer 2018 @ Eligibility
Must be a Graduate from any recognised university and; Must have passed Shorthand Examination and Typewriting examination in English @ 80 words per minute and 30 w.p.m. respectively & in Hindi @ 80 words per minute and 25 w.p.m. respectively from any recognised Board of shorthand and typewriting examination /recognised University/ Board.
The candidates who apply for the post of Stenographer should submit the certificate of passing Shorthand Examination and Typewriting Examination in English from any recognized University/Board/recognised Board of shorthand and typewriting examination at the rate of 80 words per minute and 30 words per minute respectively specifically mentioning therein the speed with language.
Chhattisgarh High Court Stenographer 2018 Typing Test
Steno Typing Test or Skill Test
The candidates who apply for the post of Stenographer (Bilingual) should submit the certificate of passing Shorthand Examination and Typewriting Examination in English @ 80 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. & in Hindi @ 80 w.p.m. and 25 w.p.m. respectively from any recognized Board of shorthand and typewriting examination /recognised University/Board specifically mentioning therein the speed with language.
Chhattisgarh High Court Stenographer 2018 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for Chhattisgarh High Court Stenographer 2018
Essay Writing (English) in 200 Words
Making sentences with the words given (English)
Exam Pattern for Chhattisgarh High Court Stenographer 2018
|S.No.||Examination Type||Subject Names||Max. Marks||Test Duration|
|1.||Written Test||English Grammar||20||1 Hour|
|2.||Essay Writing (English) in 200 words||10|
|3.||Making sentences with the words given (English)||20|
- The unreserved candidates shall have to secure minimum 50% marks and SC, ST & OBC category candidates shall have to secure minimum 40% marks in Skill Test for qualifying the above test.
- The select list will be prepared on the basis of total marks obtained in skill test and written examination.
- Marks to be deducted for each mistake 1⁄2 Marks
- Duration for dictation of passage (English) of 200 words 21⁄2 Minutes
- Duration for dictation of passage (Hindi) of 200 words 21⁄2 Minutes
- Duration for transcription on Computer (Open Source Operating System (Ubuntu) with Word Processor Libre Office) – 30 Minutes (15 minutes for each passage).
Important Details for Chhattisgarh High Court Stenographer 2018 Examination
- No TA/DA will be admissible to any candidate for appearing in any of the tests/ interview.
- The selected candidates after their joining, will be kept in probation for a period of two years.
- The candidates should ensure that in the certificate submitted by them along-with application, the speed of Shorthand / Typewriting and the language of Typing & Shorthand they have passed must be mentioned.
- If, the same is not mentioned in such certificate, they have to submit a certificate issued by said Institution (which is duly recognised by University/ Board/ Recognised Board of Shorthand & Typewriting Examination) as per Annexure-A, failing which, such application shall be rejected summarily and no further correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
Download Admit Card / Hall Ticket
The Admit Cards/Call Letters will be uploaded in the website of this High Court only and it will not be sent by any other mode. The candidates have to download it and may appear in the written test and skill test accordingly.
Admit Card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
DENTITY VERIFICATION for Chhattisgarh High Court Stenographer 2018
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
Candidates are required to come for registration and original certificate verification with duly filled in application in prescribed format, available in the official website and bring all certificates / testimonials, in original and a set of self attested photocopies of the same, in support of age, qualification and experience, for verification. Candidates are also required to bring two recent passport size colour photographs and self photo ID proof (Voter ID card / PAN card / Driving License / Aadhar card / Passport). Incomplete application in any form will be rejected.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Note: Shortlisted Candidates will be called for document verification/ counselling.
|Stenographer and Stenographer (Bilingual)||—||Advt
PDF Check Here
PDF Check Here
PDF Check Here
Chhattisgarh High Court Stenographer 2018 Recruitment – Check Here
Chhattisgarh High Court Stenographer 2018 Notification – Check Here
Chhattisgarh High Court Stenographer 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download Chhattisgarh High Court Stenographer 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website highcourt.cg.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for GMCH
Download Chhattisgarh High Court Stenographer 2018 Interview Call Letter