Central Industrial Security force CISF Assistant Sub Inspector ASI Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Previous Year Question Papers available here. CISF Assistant Sub Inspector ASI Exam Date & centre also mentioned below the page. Dear Applied Candidates can able download CISF Assistant Sub Inspector ASI Selection Process, CISF Assistant Sub Inspector ASI Eligibility, CISF Assistant Sub Inspector ASI Document verification and for more details get following the page. Aspirants we are provide CISF Assistant Sub Inspector ASI Physical Efficiency Test PET, CISF Assistant Sub Inspector ASI PMT, PST and etc. CISF Assistant Sub Inspector ASI Sample Papers, Model Papers, Old Examination Papers and etc. CISF Assistant Sub Inspector ASI Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and for more information under the page.
Official Notification – Check Here
CISF Assistant Sub Inspector 2019 ASI Syllabus for PDF Download
The Applicants shortlisted for written Test can check the complete CISF Exam Syllabus and Test Pattern details in this article. Also, find the free CISF Syllabus Pdf download link in the sections below. Check the new Central Industrial Security Force Exam Syllabus to collect useful information about the written exam. Contenders must contain basic knowledge of CISF ASI Executive Written Test Syllabus 2019 before going to appear at the exam. Without knowing the entire Syllabus of CISF ASI, one cannot perform well in the exam. Moreover, aspirants can check the Official csif.gov.in Syllabus page for more details.
|CISF Assistant Sub Inspector ASI Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Assistant Sub Inspector ASI|
|Board of Organization||Central Industrial Security force CISF|
|No of Vacancy||1314 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Then Only those candidates who secure qualifying marks in Paper I of the written examination, will be shortlisted for Physical Endurance Test (PET)/ PST and medical test. Candidates who declare qualify in Paper 1 will be called up for PET/ PST. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their total marks in the Written Examination in Paper-I & II.
- Written Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical Test
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
No marks are allotted. However, it should be ensured that candidates must have good ACHs for the last 05 years and unblemished service record till issue of offer of appointment.
Written Examination will comprise of OMR Based question paper. There shall be one objective question paper with multiple choices consisting of 200 marks. Duration will be 3% hours. The candidates will be assessed in the following Subjects.
CISF Assistant Sub Inspector ASI Eligibility
Candidate should have completed five years of regular service including basic training in the grade or five years combined regular service as Constable/GD, Head Constable/GD and Constable/TM.
CISF Assistant Sub Inspector ASI Written Examination Details
Exam Pattern for CISF Assistant Sub Inspector ASI
|S. No.||Type of the exam||Name of the subjects||Marks||Time Duration|
|1.||Written Examination||General Intelligence and reasoning||50||Three and Half Hours|
|General awareness & Professional knowledge||50|
|4.||Comprehension and communication skill||50|
- The Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
- The Question Paper Will be Divided into Four Parts i.e. General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Knowledge and General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude and English Comprehension.
- The Question Paper Will be of 200 Marks/ Questions.
- The Time Duration For the Exam Will be 02 Hours.
- Questions will be set in Hindi and English in Parts – I, II and III of Paper – I.
- There will be negative marking of 0. 25 marks.
Syllabus for CISF Assistant Sub Inspector ASI
- General Intelligence and reasoning
- General awareness & Professional knowledge
- Numerical ability
- Comprehension and communication skill
CISF Asst Sub Inspector Syllabus – Intelligence and reasoning
- Statements & Conclusions.
- Number Ranking.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Embedded Figures.
- Statements & Arguments.
- Decision Making.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Blood Relations.
- Alphabet Series.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Mirror Images.
- Data Interpretation.
- Number Series.
Syllabus Of CISF Executive ASI – General awareness
- Inventions and Discoveries.
- Famous Books & Authors.
- Environmental Issues.
- Rivers, Lakes, and Seas.
- General Science.
- Indian Parliament.
- Indian Economy.
- Indian Politics.
- Famous Places in India.
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Countries and Capitals.
- Indian History.
- Current Affairs.
CISF ASF Exam Syllabus – Numerical ability
- Problems on Ages.
- Compound Interest.
- Time & Work.
- Profit & Loss.
- Boats & Streams.
- Permutations & Combinations.
- Time & Distance.
- Number System.
- Least Common Multiple (LCM) & Highest Common Factor (HCF).
- Fundamental Operations.
- Allegations & Mixtures.
- Problems on squares, cubes.
- Ratios & Proportions.
- Simple Interest.
cisf.gov.in Written Test Syllabus – English
- Usage of Articles.
- Direct & Indirect Speech.
- Sentence Arrangements.
- Reading Comprehension.
- Error Detection.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Error Correction.
- One word Substitutes.
- Parts of Speech.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Para Completion.
- Active voice & Passive voice.
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for CISF Assistant Sub Inspector ASI
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Previous Year question Papers & Model Papers
- Central Industrial Security Force Exam Sample Papers – General Intelligence- Check Here
- CISF Assistant Sub Inspector Old Question Papers – General Studies-Check Here
- Get the CISF ASI Exe Exam Sample Papers – Elementary Science-Check Here
- Download CISF ASI Model Question Papers- Check Here
- CISF Assistant Sub Inspector Frequently Asked Questions and Answers-Check Here
- Central Industrial Security Force Assistant Sub Inspector Old Papers- Check Here
- Free PDF of CISF Asst. Sub Inspector Exam Question Papers with Solutions-Check Here
- Central Industrial Security Force ASI Solved Question Papers-Check Here
- Free Download cisf.gov.in ASI Model Papers for free of cost- Check Here
- Click for CISF Executive ASI Solved Papers – General English- Check Here
- CISF Assistant Sub Inspector Executive Exam Practice Papers – General Hindi-Check Here
- CISF ASI Executive Test Papers- Arithmetic- Check Here
How to Download CISF Assistant Sub Inspector ASI Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for WBPSC
Download CISF Assistant Sub Inspector ASI Previous Year question Papers – Check Here