Cochin Shipyard Limited Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 Download for Graduate Apprentice and Diploma Technician Apprentice Interview Call Letter available here. Cochin Shipyard Apprentice Exam Date & centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Candidates we are provide Cochin Shipyard Apprentice & Technician Selection process, Cochin Shipyard Apprentice Eligibility, Cochin Shipyard Apprentice Document verification and etc. Aspirants are you searching for Cochin Shipyard Apprentice Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download procedure get following the page. Cochin Shipyard Apprentice Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
Cochin Shipyard Apprentice 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download
In fact, this article includes related information such as Selection Criteria and Test Pattern of Executive Trainee. Moreover, you can gain knowledge on Exam Centre, Test Timings and Registration Number etc. from Cochin Shipyard Apprentice 2018 Admit Card. Stick to this page for more accurate and genuine information concerning Cochin Shipyard Apprentice Hall Ticket. Our page promotes the Cochin Shipyard Executive Trainee Admit Card 2018 login page at the edge part of this page. The provided login page here is the Cochin Shipyard Admit Card online server. This link will open without any deviations when the admit card is released in the main website.
About Recruitment Board
Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL), a listed premier Mini Ratna Company of Govt. of India, invites Online application from eligible Graduate/Diploma holders in Engineering and Diploma holders in Commercial Practice, for undergoing one-year Apprenticeship training under the Apprenticeship (Amendment) Act 1973.
SELECTION PROCEDURE: Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines.
|Cochin Shipyard Apprentice 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Apprentice for Graduate and Diploma Technician|
|Board of Organization||Cochin Shipyard|
|No of Vacancy||120 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
www.cochinshipyard.com @ Cochin Shipyard Apprentice 2019 Eligibility or Qualification
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline.
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in relevant discipline.
- Graduate examination of Professional bodies recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices
- A Diploma in Engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering and Technology granted by an Institution recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
Note: Those candidates having qualifications equivalent to any of the prescribed qualifications should submit Equivalency Certificate issued by the competent authority and without such certificate, their candidature will not be considered.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability. Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
Cochin Shipyard Apprentice 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for Cochin Shipyard Apprentice 2019
Exam Pattern for Cochin Shipyard Apprentice 2019
- The exam is of Objective i.e it consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Duration of the exam is of 2 Hours.
- The exam consists of 100 Marks.
- The exam consists of 4 sections.
- Each Section consists of 25 question & 25 marks.
Note: Candidates are first required to register in the web portal of NATS (National Apprenticeship Training Scheme) using the link given below for enrollment/registration as apprentices. https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/boat/commonRedirect/registermenunew!registermenunew.action. Procedure for student enrollment as Apprentice in NATS Portal may be seen at Annexure-I given along with this advertisement.
Cochin Shipyard Apprentice 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for Cochin Shipyard Apprentice 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Related Examination Details
- Cochin Shipyard Executive Trainee Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 | cochinshipyard.com Papers
- Cochin Shipyard Executive Trainee Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 | www.cochinshipyard.com Exam Date
- Cochin Shipyard Previous Old Question Papers 2018 Updated @ PDF Download
- Cochin Shipyard Executive Trainee Result 2018 | CSL ET Cutoff & Merit List
- Cochin Shipyard Executive Trainee Answer Key 2018 | CSL ET Solved Paper
Cochin Shipyard Apprentice 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
Cochin Shipyard Apprentice 2019 Notification – Check Here
Cochin Shipyard Apprentice 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download Cochin Shipyard Apprentice 2019 Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website www.cochinshipyard.com
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for Cochin Shipyard
Download Cochin Shipyard Apprentice 2019 Interview Call Letter