UP Police Home Guard Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Previous Year question Papers available here. UP Home Guard Exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. UP Home Guard Syllabus for PDF get here. UP Home Guard Selection Process, UP Home Guard Eligibility, UP Home Guard Document verification and etc. UP Police Home Guard Sample Papers, UP Police Home Guard Model Papers, UP Police Home Guard Old Examination Papers and etc. UP Police Home Guard Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
UP Police Home Guard 2019 Syllabus for PDF
Applicants who have applied for the UP Police Home Guard Recruitment, they have to check Exam Pattern before appearing the exam. We have provided the detailed UP Police Home Guard Exam Pattern here for reference to the candidates. You can also find the UP Forest Guard Syllabus at the Official website.
The unit has stated that there have updated the Syllabus pattern of UP Police Home Guard Examination at their main blog, Unit officials said to media in a few days back. The UP Police Home Guard Exam Syllabus 2018-19 & Exam Pattern has released.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants.
Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
|UP Home Guard 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Home Guard|
|Board of Organization||Uttar Pradesh Police|
|No of Vacancy||19000 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
UP Home Guard 2019 Eligibility Details
Candidates must be matriculation (10th) passed from a Board recognized by Government of India or equivalent (Based on Last Recruitment). Exact information Will be Provided Shortly with the Upcoming Detailed Advertisement.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
UP Home Guard 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for UP Home Guard 2019
|Hindi Insight & Writing Ability||General Knowledge||General Intelligence Test|
|Vocabulary||History – India & World||Number Series|
|Grammar||Current Events – National & International||Figural Series|
|Antonyms||Geography – India & UP||Analogies|
|Tenses||Indian Polity||Similarities & Differences.|
|Error Detection||Cultural Heritage of India & UP||Spatial Orientation.|
|Noun Forms||Indian Economy||Figural Classification.|
|Synonyms||General Science||Problem Solving.|
|One Word Substitution||Socio-Economic Events||Coding and Decoding.|
|Comprehension Passage||Science & Technology||Statement conclusion.|
|Fill in the blanks.||–||Numerical Operations.|
|–||–||Data Sufficiency etc.|
Exam Pattern UP Home Guard 2019
|Part-I Hindi Insight & Writing Ability||80||80|
|Part-II General Knowledge||50||50|
|Part-III General Intelligence Test||50||50|
- The written examination will be of objective type choice questions
- The composite paper will carry 180 questions of total 180 marks.
- The time duration will be of 2 hours (120 minutes)
- There will be no negative marking.
UP Forest Guard Selection Process – PST, PET & Medical Exam
- Candidates who will be qualifying the written test will be called to appear in the Interview/ Personality Test. The total marks of the Interview will be 20 marks.
Physical Standard Test (PST)
|Male Candidates||Female Candidates|
|Height||General/ OBC/ SC||168 cms||General/ OBC/ SC||152 cms|
|ST||160 cms||ST||147 cms|
|Chest (Expanded)||General/ OBC/SC||84 cms||Weight||45 to 58 Kgs|
- Aspirants who will pass the Written Test and the Interview the above-mentioned test will be conducted.
- Note: Minimum 5 cms Chest Expansion is Mandatory.
Physical Efficiency/ Endurance Test (PET)
- The Physical Efficiency Test will be conducted for the candidates who have passed the Physical Standard Test (PST).
- For the PET test, Male candidates need to complete the race of 25 Kms in 4 hours with 10 kilograms weight and Female candidates to complete the race of 14 km in 4 hours.
- There will be no impact of PET on the merit lists as this is only for qualifying purpose.
- After completing all the tests aspirants will be checked whether they are medical fit or not as per the scale of Medical Test.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for UP Home Guard 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
UP Home Guard 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
UP Home Guard 2019 Notification – Check Here
UP Home Guard 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download UP Home Guard 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website http://uphaar.up.nic.in/
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for UP Police
Download UP Home Guard 2019 Previous Year Question Papers