Cochin Shipyard Safety Assistant Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for
Safety Assistant Previous year question papers available here. Cochin Shipyard
Safety Assistant Exam date and exam centre will be released soon at online. Applied candidates are you waiting for Cochin Shipyard Safety Assistant selection Process, Cochin Shipyard Safety Assistant Eligibility, Cochin Shipyard Safety Assistant Document verification and for more details get following the page. Cochin Shipyard Safety Assistant Sample Papers, model papers, old Examination Papers and etc.
Official Notification – Check Here
Cochin Shipyard Safety Assistant 2019 Syllabus for PDF
Check the Cochin Shipyard Safety Assistant Online Examination 2019 Exam Pattern in the following table. However, make note of all the sections and other details clearly and check the complete syllabus details in the section below. Also, check the Complete Syllabus details in the section below. With the guidance of Cochin Shipyard Limited Syllabus 2019, individuals can prepare well for the exam.
Therefore, applicants are suggested to make a note of the specific Cochin Shipyard Safety
Assistant Exam Syllabus 2019 for efficient exam preparation. Aspirants can also download Cochin Shipyard Safety Assistant Syllabus Pdf for free of cost from the below sections.
The method of selection shall be through Written/Practical/Physical tests which shall
be conducted out of 100 marks and marks awarded accordingly. Candidates who are
short-listed based on the eligibility requirements for the posts, and who successfully
complete the certificate verification shall only be allowed to attend the
|Cochin Shipyard Safety Assistant 2019 Assistant Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Safety Assistant|
|Board of Organization||Cochin Shipyard|
|No of Vacancy||72 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Those applicants having qualifications equivalent to any of the prescribed qualifications should submit Equivalency Certificate issued by the competent authority and without such certificate, their candidature will not be considered.
Candidates have Pass in SSLC and One year Diploma in Safety/Fire from a Government recognized institute or Public Sector Undertaking.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants. Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
Cochin Shipyard Safety Assistant 2019 Assistant Written Examination Details
Syllabus for Cochin Shipyard Safety Assistant 2019 Assistant
- General Maths
- English language
- Hindi Language
- General Science
- General Intelligence
Cochin Shipyard Limited Syllabus – General Awareness
- Environmental Issues.
- Countries and Capitals.
- General Science.
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Indian Parliament.
- Famous Places in India.
- Indian Economy.
- Famous Books & Authors.
- Indian History.
- Rivers, Lakes and, Seas.
- Inventions and Discoveries.
- Indian Politics.
- Current Affairs.
CSL Syllabus – English
- Para Completion.
- Sentence Improvement.
- Joining Sentences.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Sentence Completion.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Passage Completion.
- Spotting Errors.
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Sentence Arrangement.
Numerical Ability Syllabus
- Stocks and Share.
- Simple Interest.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Volume and Surface Area.
- Boats and Streams.
- Surds and Indices.
- Races and Games.
- Height and Distance.
- Time and Distance.
- Chain Rule.
- Pipes and Cistern.
- Problems on Ages.
- Problems on H.C.F and L.C.M.
- Allegation or Mixture.
- Square Root and Cube Root.
- Permutation and Combination.
- Banker’s Discount.
- Decimal Fraction.
- Compound Interest.
- Time and Work.
Syllabus of Cochin Shipyard – Reasoning Ability
- Cubes and Dice.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Embedded Figures.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Blood Relations.
- Data Interpretation.
- Alphabet Series.
- Number Ranking.
- Statements & Arguments.
- Number Series.
- Decision Making.
- Statements & Conclusions.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Mirror Images.
Exam Pattern for Cochin Shipyard Safety Assistant 2019 Assistant
The written examination will be either on OMR Sheet based or online computer based (CBT).
The decision of the Commission in all matters relating to acceptance or rejection of an application, eligibility/suitability of the candidates, mode of, and criteria for selection etc.
will be final and binding on the candidates. No inquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combined one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for Cochin Shipyard Safety Assistant 2019 Assistant
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)