Delhi High Court Personal Assistant PA Syllabus 2018 Download for PDF in PA Exam Pattern & Previous Year Question Papers available here. Delhi High Court PA Exam Date & centre will be released soon at online delhihighcourt.nic.in. Delhi High Court Personal Assistant PA Selection process, Delhi High Court Personal Assistant PA Typing Test, Delhi High Court Personal Assistant PA Skill Test, Delhi High Court Personal Assistant PA Shortlist, Delhi High Court Personal Assistant PA Document Verification or Viva Voce also get following the page. Dear Candidates can able download Delhi High Court Personal Assistant PA Sample Papers, Model papers, Old Examination Paper sand for more details get below. Delhi High Court Personal Assistant PA Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
Delhi High Court Personal Assistant PA 2018 Syllabus for PDF
Delhi High Court will conduct a objective Test for recruitment of Above Posts. Exam of these posts will be held Soon & The Date of Examination Will be Provided on the Official Website. Now, Start preparing for DHC Group B Exam 2018 by checking the Delhi HC Personal Assistant Syllabus 2018 and Exam Pattern. Get Delhi High Court Admit Card 2018 for Group B Written Exam. Many candidates are striving for the Exam Syllabus & Pattern of the Personal Assistant (Group B) Posts. candidates can gather all the needful Information through the Link Given Below.
Stage 1 Written Exam Date: 23 December 2018
Graduate from a recognized University and having speed of not less than 100 w.p.m. in Shorthand (English) and 40 w.p.m. in typing (English) on Computer with knowledge of Computer.
Note: Date of Examination will be intimated later. Candidates are advised to visit the Delhi High Court website i.e. www.delhihighcourt.nic.in regularly.
|Delhi High Court PA 2018 Personal Assistant Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Personal Assistant PA|
|Board of Organization||Delhi High Court|
|No of Vacancy||35 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
delhihighcourt.nic.in @ Delhi High Court PA 2018 Personal Assistant Selection Process
- Written examination (Objective type) (Stage -I)
- English Typewriting (Stage -II)
- English Shorthand (Stage -III)
- Written Examination (Descriptive) (Stage -IV)
- Interview (Stage -V)
Delhi High Court PA 2018 Personal Assistant Written Test Preparation Tips
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants.
Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
Download Delhi High Court Personal Assistant Admit Card 2018: Available NOW
Study Materials – An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material. All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
Delhi High Court PA 2018 Personal Assistant Written Examination Details
Syllabus for Delhi High Court PA 2018 Personal Assistant
- General Knowledge
- General Intelligence
Literature, Verb, preposition, adverb, subject verb agreement, Error Correction/ recognition, tenses, sentences rearrangement, fill in the blanks with articles etc., comprehension, answering questions based on unseen passage, vocabulary, synonyms and antonyms usage, vocabulary & grammar, Proficiency in the language.
History, Geography and Socio-Economic development of India. Knowledge of current events of National and International importance and such matters of every day observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific subject. Paper will also include questions on Modern History (From 1857 onwards) of India, Indian culture, Indian Polity, Indian Economy, Geography of India.
Questions will be asked from Indian Current Events, General Science, General Knowledge. Focus will be mainly on Current affairs of National & International news, Important dates, Current Science, Technology, Sports & Culture.
Exam Pattern for Delhi High Court PA 2018 Personal Assistant
|Subject||Maximum Marks/ No. of Questions|
- The paper will comprise 120 questions of one mark each. There shall be 25% negative marking for every wrong answer.
- The subject wise bifurcation of questions shall be as follows.
- Qualifying criteria for General Category will be 50% in each subject and 45% in case of Reserved Category (including PH and Ex-Servicemen candidates)
Out of successful candidates, candidates to the extent of 100 times the number of vacancies in each category advertised, would be called for the next stage of the examination.
Preparation Tips for Delhi HC Exam Previous Papers
- Free Download Delhi High Court Personal Assistant Model Question Papers
- Delhi HC Personal Assistant Previously Asked Questions and Answers
- Free PDF of Delhi High Court Group B Previous Years Question Papers
- delhihighcourt.nic.in Personal Assistant Exam Question Papers
- Delhi HC Group B Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
- Delhi High Court Personal Asst. Old Papers for free of cost
- delhihighcourt.nic.in Personal Assistant Model Papers
- Free Download Delhi HC Personal Assistant Solved Question Papers
- Delhi High Court Group B Practice Papers with Solutions
40 words per minute. The test would be of ten minutes duration and will be on computers. The criterion of “characters with space” for calculating the typing speed will be adopted and total number of mistakes permissible would be 3% of the total words typed.
Stage – III
English Shorthand Test
100 words per minute. The test will be in English language and of five minutes duration. Candidates will be required to transcribe the dictated passage on computers in 40 minutes.
3% (of the total words dictated) will be the permissible mistakes for qualifying the Exam.
Stage – IV
Written Examination (Descriptive)
Candidates who qualify written test (objective type), typing test and shorthand test will be called for written examination (descriptive) carrying a weightage of 100 marks. The written examination will be of two hours duration consisting of Essay, Translation, Comprehension and Letter writing of 25 marks each and Pass marks will be 50% for General Candidates and 45% for Reserved Categories.
Stage – V
Candidates who will be found successful will be called for Interview which would consist of 30 marks. Pass marks would be 50% for General Candidates and 45% for Reserved Categories.
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
Note: Details regarding scheme of Examination, eligibility conditions, reservation, documents and other general terms and conditions applicable to the candidates are given in the Instructions available on the online portal for Personal Assistant Examination – 2018 at the website of Delhi High Court (www.delhihighcourt.nic.in) (Link : Public Notices/Job Openings) and are a part of the Advertisement. Before filling up the application form, candidates are advised to read the Instructions carefully and thoroughly before filling up the Application Form.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
Vacancy Notice regarding Personal Assistant Examination – 2018. Check Here
Public Notice regarding schedule of interview for the posts of Counsels in Advisory Counsel of Delhi International Arbitration Centre(DIAC). Check Here
Apply online for the post of Personal Assistant Examination – 2018. Check Here
Application invitation for the post of Chairperson in the Delhi Judicial Academy. Check Here
Notice regarding re-schedule of interview date for Junior Judicial Assistant/Restorer Examination-2018 of those candidates whose interview could not be held on the scheduled date i.e. 09.08.2018. Check Here
DENTITY VERIFICATION for Delhi High Court PA 2018 Personal Assistant
Candidate is advised to go through the requirements of eligibility, age etc. and satisfy himself/ herself that he/ she is eligible before applying. Copies of supporting documents will be sought only from those candidates who qualify for Viva-Voce. At the time of scrutiny, if any claim made in the application is not found substantiated, the candidature will be cancelled and no further claim will be entertained in this regard. The High Court’s decision in this regard shall be final and binding.
The candidate must write his/ her name, date of birth, father’s name strictly as given in the Matriculation/ 10th Certificate, otherwise, his/ her candidature will summarily be rejected/ cancelled at the time of scrutiny of application forms/ Document verification at the time of Personality Test/ Viva-Voce or at any stage/ Level it comes into the notice of the High Court of Jharkhand, Ranchi.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Note: Shortlisted Candidates will be called for document verification/ counselling.
Delhi High Court PA 2018 Personal Assistant Recruitment – Check Here
Delhi High Court PA 2018 Personal Assistant Notification – Check Here
Delhi High Court PA 2018 Personal Assistant Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download Delhi High Court PA 2018 Personal Assistant Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website delhihighcourt.nic.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for Delhi High Court
Download Delhi High Court PA 2018 Personal Assistant Interview Call Letter