Director of Medical Education Andhra Pradesh DME AP Assistant Professor Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 Download for pdf in Previous Year question Papers available here. DME AP Assistant Professor Exam date & centre, will be updates soon at our page. Dear Applied Candidates we are provide DME AP Assistant Professor Selection Process, DME AP Assistant Professor Eligibility and DME AP Assistant Professor Document verification and for more details get following the page. Aspirants we are provide DME AP Assistant Professor Sample Papers, DME AP Assistant Professor Previous Papers, DME AP Assistant Professor Old Examination Papers also mentioned below the page. DME AP Assistant Professor Answer key, Result, Cut off, merit List and etc.
DME AP Assistant Professor 2018 Syllabus for PDF Download
Then The Officials conduct the Paper II Exam which is 300 marks having 150 questions. In Those two Papers, they have conducted the exam in the objective Type pattern. Here, you have to observe one thing in the below page. Applicants may complete the DME AP Assistant Professor exam syllabus after knowing the syllabus you may finally conclude this exam for getting the reference of these DME AP Assistant Professor Exam Structure which is an understandable way of knowing the exam paper for making the candidates comfort.
M.S. (Anatomy)/ MD (Anatomy) / MBBS with M.Sc (Med. Anatomy)/ M.Sc. (Medical Anatomy) with Ph.D (Medical Anatomy) / M.Sc (Med. Anatomy) with D.Sc (Med. Anatomy)
(Physiology) MBBS with M.Sc (Physiology ) /M.Sc (Med. Physiology) with Ph.D (Medical Physiology) / M.Sc (Med. Physiology) with D.Sc.(Medical Physiology)
M.D. (Biochemistry)/ MBBS with M.Sc. (Med. Biochemistry) / M.Sc. (Med. Biochemistry) with Ph. D. (Med. Biochemistry)/ M.Sc. (Med. Biochemistry) with D.Sc. (Med. Biochemistry).
(Pharmacology) / MBBS with M.Sc. (Medical Pharmacology) / M.Sc (Med. Pharmacology) with Ph.D (Med. Pharmacology) / M.Sc (Med. Pharmacology ) with D.Sc (Med. Pharacology).
|DME AP Assistant Professor 2018 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Assistant Professor|
|Board of Organization||Director of Medical Education Andhra Pradesh DME AP|
|No of Vacancy||280 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
dme.apntruhs.in @ DME AP Assistant Professor 2018 Selection Process
The selection for the post of OHPC Diploma & Graduate Engineer Trainee 2018 will be made on the basis of Written Examination List followed by interview of eligible and successful candidates.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
DME AP Assistant Professor 2018 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for DME AP Assistant Professor 2018
General Knowledge- Current Events
DME ASSISTANT PROFESSOR SYLLABUS PAPER – II
- Home Science.
- Political Science.
DME AP ASSISTANT PROFESSOR TOPICS FOR COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE
- MS Word.
- Windows OS.
- ME Excel.
- History Of Computer.
DME ASSISTANT PROFESSOR TOPICS FOR MENTAL ABILITY
- Number Series.
- Letter and Symbol Series.
- Verbal Classification.
- Essential Part.
- Artificial Language.
- Matching Definitions.
- Making Judgments.
- Verbal Reasoning.
- Logical Problems.
- Logical Games.
- Analysing Arguments.
- Statement and Assumption.
- The course of Action.
- Statement and Conclusion.
- Theme Detection.
- Cause and Effect.
- Statement and Argument.
- Logical Deduction.
DME ASSISTANT PROFESSOR SYLLABUS FOR ECONOMICS
- Micro and Macro Economics.
- Money, Banking, and International Trading.
- Public Economics.
- Economics Of Development.
- Planning and Environmental Economics.
- Features Of Indian Economy.
- Indian Agriculture.
- Indian Industries.
- Banking and service sector of India.
AP ASSISTANT PROFESSOR SYLLABUS FOR HISTORY
- Nature and meaning of history.
- Contributions of Major River Valley Civilizations of the World.
- Ancient Greece and Rome.
- Institutions Renaissance.
- Literature and Science.
- Industrial Revolution.
- Development of Technologies.
- French Revolution of 1789.
DME AP ASST PROFESSOR TOPICS FOR MATHEMATICS
- Number Theory.
- Linear Algebra.
- Real Analysis.
- Numerical Analysis.
- Differential Equations.
Operation Research and Discrete Mathematics.
- Complex Analysis and Functional Analysis.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Profit and Loss.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Time and Work.
- The relationship between Numbers.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations.
- Number Systems.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
Exam Pattern for DME AP Assistant Professor 2018
- 75 Marks obtained in qualifying PG degree / super speciality Examination.
- Weightage for No. of years since passing qualifying examination is up to 10 marks @ 1 mark per PG / Super-specialty completed year.
- Weightage for Contract service in Govt. Institutions up to 15 marks.
- 2.5. marks per six months in Tribal Area, 2 marks per six months in Rural Area. 1 mark per six months in Urban Area.
- There will be no Interview marks.
- Weightage of contract service will not be counted for those candidates who have already benefited once in getting Govt service.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants.
Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for DME AP Assistant Professor 2018
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
|Procedure to Fill Online Application|
|Do’s and Dont’s|
|Candidate Eligibility Criteria|
|Local Area Criteria|
|Frequently Asked Questions|
DME AP Assistant Professor 2018 Recruitment – Check Here
DME AP Assistant Professor 2018 Notification – Check Here
DME AP Assistant Professor 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download DME AP Assistant Professor 2018 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website http://dme.apntruhs.in/
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for DME AP
Download DME AP Assistant Professor 2018 Previous Question Papers